Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not say he had
He said they will let you do it.
I have no idea how it is now but I guarantee you for most of my existence 90% of heterosexual males have guy talked once or many times more. Never specifically, just generally. So you just must not hang around men much who engage in normal wholesome relations and sometimes idly “gossip” about it,
Yeah, I know. Degenerates like you and your orange fuhrer talk about molesting women as normal conversation. Normal people don't. Get it now? Maybe not. Trumptards like you, never do.

So Trump learned that Epstein raped teenagers and didn't do anything other than stop hanging out with him?
not at all. He saw who he was and disassociated with him. But slick willie hung around and followed along. But you didn't say that did you? hahahahahaaha you're a loser punk.

Yeah, silly me. Getting all upset that trumptards think it normal to talk about molesting women.
well you voted for Slick willie I bet so you condoned it. Slick took advantage of an intern girl.

well you voted for Slick willie I bet so you condoned it. Slick took advantage of an intern girl.
He had consensual sex with an intern. Huge difference from your orange douche bag and his molesting women. Of course, as a trumptard you don't see it.

He had consensual sex with an intern. Huge difference from your orange douche bag and his molesting women. Of course, as a trumptard you don't see it.
hahahahahahahahahahaha yeah go with that, you piss on women. makes you a sick fk.

Going to a private island in the Bahamas....NOT A CRIME.

Going to a private island in the Bahamas to fuck children.....CRIME.

Recruiting children for people to go to a private island in the Bahamas to fuck children....CRIME.

This should all be pretty obvious.

Can't you people spot fake news when you see it? This is the same kind of ridiculous shit as when sources said he was peeing on underaged Russian hookers. Carvel was right, Democrats will believe anything.

Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?

0_epstein-trump-at-mar-a-lago.jpg

BFFs for decades.

Going to a private island in the Bahamas....NOT A CRIME.

Going to a private island in the Bahamas to fuck children.....CRIME.

Recruiting children for people to go to a private island in the Bahamas to fuck children....CRIME.

This should all be pretty obvious.
are they saying the pilot condoned what Epstein did?

Clinton LIED about having relations with Monica, in an attempt to try and rip off Paula Corbin Jones and not pay her the money he owed for Sexual Harassment.

It was about the greed of the Clintons, not sex at all.

0_epstein-trump-at-mar-a-lago.jpg

BFFs for decades.
epstein looking for recognition did a selfie with Trump because of Trump's popularity. Too fking funny. avoid all the facts jack, you won't change anybody's mind in here, on who Epstein was chumming with, slick willie and Hitlery. Go on now. Your sandbox is waiting for you.

Remember a couple years ago when one of epsteins "girls" admitted that andrew and clinton were fucking kids? She said she seen trump and one of epsteins houses (cant remember if it was pedo island) and said trump never touched the girls.
But i forget, if you listen to people that were actually there, you are a conspiracy theorist. Like the elite fucking and murdering children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back