Equal Time! Fair Play! Demands of Democratic Leaders. What will Trump do?

Does Trump Supprt Fairness as a Deeply Held Principle?

• Yes, he'll support the calls for fairness from Pelosi and Schumer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he will not support the calls for fairness from Pelosi and Schumer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Democratic leaders demand 'equal airtime' in response to networks saying they will air Trump's primetime address

Democratic leaders demand 'equal airtime' in response to networks saying they will air Trump's primetime address

Networks set to air Trump's prime time address; Pelosi, Schumer demand equal time

Networks set to air Trump's prime time address; Pelosi, Schumer demand equal time - CNN

Trump is always screaming "unfair!" with the media. Will he support the Democrats' calls for fairness?

"What will Trump do?" LOL. Are they asking Trump?

Another one bringing a water pistol to a knife fight?

I'm asking. I'm asking if Trump has any principles.

Now, in our Reading and Comprehension class, you will be asked to explain what you believe this means: Trump is always screaming "unfair!" with the media. Will he support the Democrats' calls for fairness?

and there will be no cheating

The democrats arent asking for fairness. Excuse me..."calling" for fairness. Did you just make that up?

Asking Trump to demand the media allow democrats air time would be like asking Trump to demand the Democrat National Convention give Democrats air time. Its what they do.

Want to bet with me here, publicly that the media will give the Democrats air time *without* Trump demanding it? How much would you like to bet?

No one I am aware of has demanded Trump demand the media be fair to Democrats. Are you mentally stable?

I am smarter than you JBvM (not that that is any great achievement.) And I know these things which you cant grasp. So how much do you want to bet that the Democrats get air time without Trump demanding it?
Trump is always screaming "unfair!" with the media. Will he support the Democrats' calls for fairness?

I am smarter than you JBvM (not that that is any great achievement.) And I know these things which you cant grasp. So how much do you want to bet that the Democrats get air time without Trump demanding it?

Thats what I thought :)

Thats what I thought :)
you can't really be this demented

do you know what you posted and what you are replying to?

Sure. Your type is a dime a dozen. It's not like you have a complicated set of arguments or a deep question or observation. Of course I knew what I was dealing with.
So I humiliated you and now will move on. Have fun waiting for the media to ask Trump about putting Democrats on the air.

Sure. Your type is a dime a dozen. It's not like you have a complicated set of arguments or a deep question or observation. Of course I knew what I was dealing with.
So I humiliated you and now will move on. Have fun waiting for the media to ask Trump about putting Democrats on the air.

ODd. This has been surreal

Its up to the new agencies if they want to air the Dem's response.

Just like its up to them if they want to air what the POTUS has to say.

No law says they have to air either.

Forum List

Back