🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

It's certainly no worse than any other "sin" people commit

You may have a point there, but the real problem is that the LGBTQ+ sees taking it in the ass as virtuous, not sinful at all.

If they want to be forgiven, they have to repent and admit they were wrong.

DItto with libs that might not be committing sodomy themselves- but simply approve of it. Those folks should take a look at what happened to Lot's Old Lady- who was presumatively normative.

You may have a point there, but the real problem is that the LGBTQ+ sees taking it in the ass as virtuous, not sinful at all.

DItto with libs that might not be committing sodomy themselves- but simply approve of it. Those folks should take a look at what happened to Lot's Old Lady- who was presumatively normative.
You do know that lots of heterosexual couple engage in anal sex right?

Refusing to accept taking it in the ass or approving of same is not normal, is the sin and must be punished.

You do know that lots of heterosexual couple engage in anal sex don't you?
Is that who wants books about adult men fishing boys in the third grade library? Who knew?

What should happen to a woman who tells her man she refuses anal sex? Whereas men who refuse anal sex are homophobes and must be punished.

Is that who wants books about adult men fishing boys in the third grade library? Who knew?

What should happen to a woman who tells her man she refuses anal sex? Whereas men who refuse anal sex are homophobes and must be punished.
Really?

I have never been punished for refusing to let any man fuck me up the ass

Really?

I have never been punished for refusing to let any man fuck me up the ass
It's a social obligation that hasn't reached you yet. Refusing to at the very least accept as normal and approve of getting fucked in the ass has marked such homophobes for punishment. Think Masterpiece Bakery.

It's a social obligation that hasn't reached you yet. Refusing to at the very least accept as normal and approve of getting fucked in the ass has marked such homophobes for punishment. Think Masterpiece Bakery.
YEah OK

And FYI homosexuals have existed as long as humans have existed and since ALL human behavior exists on a continuum it is "normal" for a percentage of the human population to exhibit homosexual behaviors.

YEah OK

And FYI homosexuals have existed as long as humans have existed and since ALL human behavior exists on a continuum it is "normal" for a percentage of the human population to exhibit homosexual behaviors.
Using that criteria, murder is normal, robbery is normal, torture for pleasure is normal, cannibalism is normal. All forms of aberrant and harmful human behavior have been part of the human existence since there has been humans in existence. Degenerate behavior becomes seriously toxic when it becomes accepted as normal, harmless and perhaps even beneficial.

Using that criteria, murder is normal, robbery is normal, torture for pleasure is normal, cannibalism is normal. All forms of aberrant and harmful human behavior have been part of the human existence since there has been humans in existence. Degenerate behavior becomes seriously toxic when it becomes accepted as normal, harmless and perhaps even beneficial.
Yes all those behaviors are a normal part of human behavior. There have always been people who murder, there always will be people who murder. Denying this fact does not make it untrue

as I said ALL human behaviors exist on a continuum.

Tell me can you provide evidence that murder has never occurred at any stage of human existence?

Take your own advice. Leave gay people alone and let them enjoy all the benefits of society including marriage
I do. I just choose to not make their degeneracy part of what I let into my life. Which is the way most people like it. Let the bakers, photographers, website designers, printers, artists and everyone else decide for themselves what they will accept.

I do. I just choose to not make their degeneracy part of what I let into my life. Which is the way most people like it. Let the bakers, photographers, website designers, printers, artists and everyone else decide for themselves what they will accept.
Who said you have to engage in homosexual behaviors? Oh yeah NOBODY.

Yes all those behaviors are a normal part of human behavior. There have always been people who murder, there always will be people who murder. Denying this fact does not make it untrue

as I said ALL human behaviors exist on a continuum.

Tell me can you provide evidence that murder has never occurred at any stage of human existence?
Not the question. Murder has always been part of the human condition. Do we teach children how to murder? Do we teach children that murder is normal? No. If a child has such thoughts they are sent for evaluation and treatment. Because murder, no matter that it has always been part of humanity, is not normal behavior. The desire to kill is not normal, despite the act's position on the human continuum.

Not the question. Murder has always been part of the human condition. Do we teach children how to murder? Do we teach children that murder is normal? No. If a child has such thoughts they are sent for evaluation and treatment. Because murder, no matter that it has always been part of humanity, is not normal behavior. The desire to kill is not normal, despite the act's position on the human continuum.
It doesn't matter what we teach children.

What matters is the behavior. Do you really believe that all murderers were taught when they were children that murder is OK?

Murder is normal. There have always been ,murderers , there will always be murderers. If murder was abnormal for humans it would never happen

Who said you have to engage in homosexual behaviors? Oh yeah NOBODY.
Wrong question. How many people have been told that they must accept homosexual behavior as a condition of doing business? Some years ago I was sued by a lesbian couple who demanded that I paint their wedding portrait. Who said I must accept their aberrant behavior? They did. Their gay lawyer did. These women lost in a rather spectacular fashion. They could not force me to create for them. How long will private citizens have that right?

Go, get married. Leave the baker, photographer and florist out of your demands.

Wrong question. How many people have been told that they must accept homosexual behavior as a condition of doing business? Some years ago I was sued by a lesbian couple who demanded that I paint their wedding portrait. Who said I must accept their aberrant behavior? They did. Their gay lawyer did. These women lost in a rather spectacular fashion. They could not force me to create for them. How long will private citizens have that right?

Go, get married. Leave the baker, photographer and florist out of your demands.
Getting married isn't homosexual behavior since heterosexuals get married too.

Baking a cake for someone is not the same thing as engaging in homosexual behavior it's just baking a cake.

Forum List

Back