🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

It doesn't matter what we teach children.

What matters is the behavior. Do you really believe that all murderers were taught when they were children that murder i

Murder is normal. There have always been ,murderers , there will always be murderers. If murder was abnormal for humans it would never happen
We don't teach children that murder is OK. We teach them that homosexuality is okay, and teach them at earlier and earlier ages. Going a step further, they are taught that sex with adults is okay. Going a step FURTHER, we allow child predators into schools to have convenient access to children.

Stop it. Just stop it. Leave people alone. Leave their children alone. Leave businesses alone. Or, hanging from lampposts is acceptable.

Wrong question. How many people have been told that they must accept homosexual behavior as a condition of doing business? Some years ago I was sued by a lesbian couple who demanded that I paint their wedding portrait. Who said I must accept their aberrant behavior? They did. Their gay lawyer did. These women lost in a rather spectacular fashion. They could not force me to create for them. How long will private citizens have that right?

Go, get married. Leave the baker, photographer and florist out of your demands.

I would think if you simply don’t paint same sex wedding portraits, regardless if the couple is straight or gay, you’d be in the clear.

We don't teach children that murder is OK. We teach them that homosexuality is okay, and teach them at earlier and earlier ages. Going a step further, they are taught that sex with adults is okay. Going a step FURTHER, we allow child predators into schools to have convenient access to children.

Stop it. Just stop it. Leave people alone. Leave their children alone. Leave businesses alone. Or, hanging from lampposts is acceptable.

No we teach them that some people are homosexual and that is no reason to hate them.

Homosexuality is, always has been and always will be a part of the human behavioral continuum.

Getting married isn't homosexual behavior since heterosexuals get married too.

Baking a cake for someone is not the same thing as engaging in homosexual behavior it's just baking a cake.
Obviously not. These demand a level of acceptance. An agreement that there is no difference between baking a cake for a heterosexual wedding is the same as baking a cake for a homosexual wedding. It's the demand. Get it? Leave people alone. If they don't want to work for you, go find someone who will.

Do you understand that a homosexual male can still father a child or that a lesbian can still get pregnant via invitro semination?

Yes, and I’ve said that in my postings. But no same sex Union has ever created a child. They always need the product of the opposite sex to create.

Man, I learned that in junior high biology.

Obviously not. These demand a level of acceptance. An agreement that there is no difference between baking a cake for a heterosexual wedding is the same as baking a cake for a homosexual wedding. It's the demand. Get it? Leave people alone. If they don't want to work for you, go find someone who will.
There is no difference. A cake is a cake. A baker is getting paid to bake something that is all.

But let me ask you if a person refused to do any business with you because of your religion would that be OK?

Is a sign with no Jews allowed OK ? How about No Ni****s allowed? After all we should just leave people alone right?

Yes, and I’ve said that in my postings. But no same sex Union has ever created a child. They always need the product of the opposite sex to create.

Man, I learned that in junior high biology.
The point is gay people can still be parents and raise children they just are less likely to raise them as religious

I would think if you simply don’t paint same sex wedding portraits, regardless if the couple is straight or gay, you’d be in the clear.
I was in the clear no matter what because I was not in the business of painting anything. This couple imagined they could force me, as a private citizen to do what they wanted for no other reason then they were lesbians. Their attorney, a gay man, thought the exact same thing. Merely the existence of their homosexuality deprived me of my right to refuse. Leave people alone.

I was in the clear no matter what because I was not in the business of painting anything. This couple imagined they could force me, as a private citizen to do what they wanted for no other reason then they were lesbians. Their attorney, a gay man, thought the exact same thing. Merely the existence of their homosexuality deprived me of my right to refuse. Leave people alone.

They do take their fetish lifestyle way to far.

Bullshit.

If you were not running a public business there is no way that case would even be brought to court.

There is no difference. A cake is a cake. A baker is getting paid to bake something that is all.

But let me ask you if a person refused to do any business with you because of your religion would that be OK?

Is a sign with no Jews allowed OK ? How about No Ni****s allowed? After all we should just leave people alone right?
Yes. It's a crowded world. Go someplace else.

Bullshit.

If you were not running a public business there is no way that case would even be brought to court.
Ah HA. You got it. While I did have a public business, painting wasn't it. It did come to court only because this collection of misfits believed that business is business. A business license covers every action. The whole case was disposed of in a summary judgement. Not the issue. The very fact that these, presumably intelligent, people had the opinion that homosexuality removes all rights that others may have. This single minded pursuit was believed even by the lawyer they hired.

You do understand that venereal disease is as old as humankind don't you?

Even straight people get them
Notice how this guy is trying to marginalize butt sex with normal sex? So instead of worrying about VD, when you fudge pack, you end up with all sorts of problems. Do you poke the butt?

I stand in support of autonomy.
Ah yes, when a Marxist starts to lose the argument, they resort to the typical playbook.

OIP.llJq4jlxYZpftf3klR1X6QHaDx

No we teach them that some people are homosexual and that is no reason to hate them.

Homosexuality is, always has been and always will be a part of the human behavioral continuum.

Yes, but still an abomination before God. Does that mean we hate them? No. They will answer in due course. Our job is to love them along.

Forum List

Back