Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Do you understand that a homosexual male can still father a child or that a lesbian can still get pregnant via invitro semination?

What they don't have is the desire to couple with members of the opposite sex, which is a defect in organisms that reproduce sexually.

The Default human condition is heterosexuality.

Have you any idea of the insane, the degenerates, the depraved who also claim they were born that way. It's what every serial killer says. It's what Jeffrey Dahmer said. Why does God create abominations? Simple, so we would know what an abomination is and make that choice not to be one.
So God creates people for us to specifically hate.

You ignore that your God is also the greatest serial killer.

Break your first commandment and tell us who is more evil than your God.

This too is a good place to end this.

Regards
DL

It's certainly no worse than any other "sin" people commit
The bible hints that good justice would be close to an eye for an eye, plus some mercy.

Yahweh kills all non-repentant souls for a lot less than killing.

Someone is lying about Yahweh and Jesus, the genocidal twins.

Regards
DL

You may have a point there, but the real problem is that the LGBTQ+ sees taking it in the ass as virtuous, not sinful at all.

If they want to be forgiven, they have to repent and admit they were wrong.

DItto with libs that might not be committing sodomy themselves- but simply approve of it. Those folks should take a look at what happened to Lot's Old Lady- who was presumatively normative.
If there is no victim to complain, who are you to complain for them?

Just because you did not like it in your ass, does not mean others do not.

No victim means no sin, except in your misguided hate.

Regards
DL

Here's a solution. Leave people alone. For or against, leave people alone.
So your end solution is punish them or leave them alone.

Morals are not your forte.

Neither are Christians up for morals. That is why they adore a genocidal and evil God.

Regards
DL

So your end solution is punish them or leave them alone.

Morals are not your forte.

Neither are Christians up for morals. That is why they adore a genocidal and evil God.

Regards
DL
I adore my God. I don't particularly care if He is genocidal. It is none of my business.

Go, get married. Leave the baker, photographer and florist out of your demands.
So the rights to services freely available to all, --- granted by your government and people, are not to be enforced by Christians citizens.

I take it that the pledge of allegiance that your children do daily is garbage then, and a lie. Right?

Regards
DL

I adore my God. I don't particularly care if He is genocidal. It is none of my business.
I Know that Christians do not care about their morals and ethics.

The S.S. said the same thing you just did.

You are just trolling.

Poor apologists trolls liker you are common.

Go away.

Regards
DL:

So the rights to services freely available to all, --- granted by your government and people, are not to be enforced by Christians citizens.

I take it that the pledge of allegiance that your children do daily is garbage then, and a lie. Right?

Regards
DL

Because you go to McDonalds and order a Ribeye, did they not provide it because you are gay?

Ouch.

Forum List

Back