Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

If created gay by God, which you should believe, tell us why your God creates gays, even as we speak.

Just for us to hate, or is there a better reason for what your god creates?

Regards
DL
No, We were created in His image, yes. But with that free will, we freely and willfully disobeyed G-d. As a result, sin entered into the world and now, our natural tendency is to rebel against G-d and His perfect Will. Hence the need for THE Savior and the Cross.

You are incapable of understanding Scripture. Being unsaved, you do not have G-d the Holy Spirit to teach you. Jesus' command is "go and sin no more". He left no room for exceptions. He also spoke more of judgement and Hell than love.

I have faith that Jesus would be accepting of homosexuals….Gods Children

Ohh you're a religious scholar like a rabbi or priest. Which is it?
Far from a scholar, but I was devoutly Christian most of my life. Even served as a deacon for a few years. After retirement, I decided I needed to do an indepth study of the bible and all I had been taught so I could become a better Christian. I realized today's Christians are nothing like what Jesus advocated, and the god they worship isn't much like you think he is. I'm sure I know at least as much about what is in the Bible as you do.

Far from a scholar, but I was devoutly Christian most of my life. Even served as a deacon for a few years. After retirement, I decided I needed to do an indepth study of the bible and all I had been taught so I could become a better Christian. I realized today's Christians are nothing like what Jesus advocated, and the god they worship isn't much like you think he is. I'm sure I know at least as much about what is in the Bible as you do.
Then you should've known that man is utterly incapable of saving his own soul. the ONLY path is through the born again relationship with Christ, and that means repenting of your sin.

Then you should've known that man is utterly incapable of saving his own soul. the ONLY path is through the born again relationship with Christ, and that means repenting of your sin.
I know that is what Christianity claims. Of course the Church, in it's wisdom, often sold indulgences that would let the rich skip past most of the requirements of Christianity.

That's the Roman Catholic Cult, which Martin Luther rightly exposed. There is zero good in man. No matter how much you wish otherwise.
Martin luther, the antisemite murderer?
Here are some quotes from Luther which shows that he taught the heresy of Once Saved Always Saved:

"Be a sinner and sin boldly, but believe and rejoice in Christ even more boldly for he is victorious over sin, death, and the world. As long as we are here in this world we have to sin. This life is not a dwelling place of righteousness"
"No sin will separate us from the lamb, even though we commit fornication and murder a thousand times a day."
"Whenever the devil harasses you, seek the company of men or drink more, or joke and talk nonsense, or do some other merry thing. Sometimes we must drink more, sport, recreate ourselves, and even sin a little to spite the devil, so that we leave him no place for troubling our consciences with trifles. We are conquered if we try too conscientiously not to sin at all. So when the devil says to you: do not drink, answer him: I will drink, and right freely, just because you tell me not to."
"The imputation of righteousness we need very much, because we are far from perfect. As long as we have this body, sin will dwell in our flesh. Then, too, we sometimes drive away the holy spirit; we fall into sin, like Peter, David, and other holy men. Nevertheless we may always take recourse to this fact, that our sins are covered, and that God will not lay them to our charge. Sin is not held against us for Christ's sake."
"your sin cannot cast you into hell"
"No sin can harm me"

LUTHER WAS AN ANTI-SEMITE

"The Jews deserve to be hanged on gallows, seven times higher than ordinary thieves"
"We ought to take revenge on the Jews and kill them."
"The blind Jews are truly stupid fools"
"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people."
"eject them forever from this country"
"they are nothing but thieves and robbers"
"What then shall we do with this damned, rejected race of Jews?"
"Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous, and devilish lot are these Jews"
"They are the real liars and bloodhounds"
"We are at fault for not slaying them."
"I shall give you my sincere advice: first to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them."
"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews."
"Burn down their synagogues, forbid all that I enumerated earlier, force them to work, and deal harshly with them"
"If this does not help we must drive them out like mad dogs"
"If I had to baptize a Jew, I would take him to the river Elbe, hang a stone around his neck and push him over with the words `I baptize thee in the name of Abraham'.

LUTHER CONDONED THE DEATHS OF A 100,000 PEASANTS

The peasants of Germany revolted in 1525 because of their miserable living conditions and were slaughtered at the behest of Martin Luther!
Here is a quote from Luther that will send chills up your spine:

"They should be knocked to pieces, strangled and stabbed, secretly and openly, by everybody who can do it, just as one must kill a mad dog!"
Are these the words of a Christian and a great reformer? I think not! Luther was an evil man who urged the slaughter of the poor who had revolted. He told people to knock the peasants to pieces and strangle and stab them. 100,000 German peasants were horribly slaughtered in the revolt!

Martin luther, the antisemite murderer?
Here are some quotes from Luther which shows that he taught the heresy of Once Saved Always Saved:

"Be a sinner and sin boldly, but believe and rejoice in Christ even more boldly for he is victorious over sin, death, and the world. As long as we are here in this world we have to sin. This life is not a dwelling place of righteousness"
"No sin will separate us from the lamb, even though we commit fornication and murder a thousand times a day."
"Whenever the devil harasses you, seek the company of men or drink more, or joke and talk nonsense, or do some other merry thing. Sometimes we must drink more, sport, recreate ourselves, and even sin a little to spite the devil, so that we leave him no place for troubling our consciences with trifles. We are conquered if we try too conscientiously not to sin at all. So when the devil says to you: do not drink, answer him: I will drink, and right freely, just because you tell me not to."
"The imputation of righteousness we need very much, because we are far from perfect. As long as we have this body, sin will dwell in our flesh. Then, too, we sometimes drive away the holy spirit; we fall into sin, like Peter, David, and other holy men. Nevertheless we may always take recourse to this fact, that our sins are covered, and that God will not lay them to our charge. Sin is not held against us for Christ's sake."
"your sin cannot cast you into hell"
"No sin can harm me"

LUTHER WAS AN ANTI-SEMITE

"The Jews deserve to be hanged on gallows, seven times higher than ordinary thieves"
"We ought to take revenge on the Jews and kill them."
"The blind Jews are truly stupid fools"
"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people."
"eject them forever from this country"
"they are nothing but thieves and robbers"
"What then shall we do with this damned, rejected race of Jews?"
"Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous, and devilish lot are these Jews"
"They are the real liars and bloodhounds"
"We are at fault for not slaying them."
"I shall give you my sincere advice: first to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them."
"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews."
"Burn down their synagogues, forbid all that I enumerated earlier, force them to work, and deal harshly with them"
"If this does not help we must drive them out like mad dogs"
"If I had to baptize a Jew, I would take him to the river Elbe, hang a stone around his neck and push him over with the words `I baptize thee in the name of Abraham'.

LUTHER CONDONED THE DEATHS OF A 100,000 PEASANTS

The peasants of Germany revolted in 1525 because of their miserable living conditions and were slaughtered at the behest of Martin Luther!
Here is a quote from Luther that will send chills up your spine:

"They should be knocked to pieces, strangled and stabbed, secretly and openly, by everybody who can do it, just as one must kill a mad dog!"
Are these the words of a Christian and a great reformer? I think not! Luther was an evil man who urged the slaughter of the poor who had revolted. He told people to knock the peasants to pieces and strangle and stab them. 100,000 German peasants were horribly slaughtered in the revolt!
Salvation is a gift. Not something to be earned. (Ephesians 2:8-10)

Which is why He died on the Cross, so the homosexual's sins are forgiven. Does thes mean he can continue to practice homosexuality? No. Being a Born Again believer means a changed life. Becoming a NEW CREATION in Christ. And that is only possible through G-d Himself.

Jesus doesn’t like you

Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---
Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you [women], etc.

Regards
DL

Excellent.

Forum List

Back