Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

It is the consciousness of every person to judge their own sin. What is not a sin for others could well be a grievous sin for an individual.

The baker is not demanding thar anyone change. He's not telling the couple that they can't marry. In his heart it would be his personal sin to approve or send out a message of approval. Leave the man or woman alone. If they don't want your money, go to another bakery.

Sin is the business of gods and there is no passage in the bible that says selling an item to a sinner is a sin.

IMO your god would be pissed at you for twisting his words

This o
School providing sex toys

This school has drag queens

What was no one's business is now everyone's business.

Project Veritas tried to approach him at the School, he turned and ran away.

So one school
You had to do some mental gymnastics if that's your take away from what I've said. It doesn't speak well of your comprehension skills.
You care more about gods than people I care more about people than gods

you're screwing up with the quote function.

So you managed to find one PRIVATE school ?

That's hardly an indictment of the entire public education system

you're screwing up with the quote function.

So you managed to find one PRIVATE school ?

That's hardly an indictment of the entire public education system
It is an indictment of any school or education system that wants to do the same thing. Keep your sex life, your fetish, your kink to yourself. Stop forcibly involving others. Especially the children of others.

It is an indictment of any school or education system that wants to do the same thing. Keep your sex life, your fetish, your kink to yourself. Stop forcibly involving others. Especially the children of others.

And yet all you could find is one private school that has done that.

Schools should not have dildoes, ben wa balls, or vibrators either. No whore story hours. If a gay baker won't make your wedding cake leave them alone. Gay bars already have the right to prohibit Batchelor girl parties. Good. If a woman or man refuses anal sex, leave them alone. Move on down the road.
They didn't ask that cake baker to have anal sex, did they? I can understand if that's what he objected to.

Sin is the business of gods and there is no passage in the bible that says selling an item to a sinner is a sin.

IMO your god would be pissed at you for twisting his words
This is where we differ. You want to be able to tell others what is or is not sinful. I leave it to the individual to decide what sin is in their own hearts.

It is wrong for the baker to tell the customer to turn from homosexuality and sin no more.

It is wrong for the customer to tell the baker, that in their judgment it is not sinful to make them a wedding cake and they are commanding it be done.

Do not judge the sin of anyone but yourself.

They didn't ask that cake baker to have anal sex, did they? I can understand if that's what he objected to.
It doesn't matter. It is demanding that the baker commit what is a sin to him. It is the same as demanding the baker strip and have anal sex on the corner.

It doesn't matter. It is demanding that the baker commit what is a sin to him. It is the same as demanding the baker strip and have anal sex on the corner.
Baking cake is the same as having anal sex on the corner? Now that's something I never considered before. ------- Probably because it's batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back