Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Baking cake is the same as having anal sex on the corner? Now that's something I never considered before. ------- Probably because it's batshit crazy.
If you are telling someone to commit a sin, does it matter what sin it is?

If you are telling someone to commit a sin, does it matter what sin it is?
No way you can convince anybody that baking a cake is the same as having anal sex on the street corner. Please wait a mnute before you respond. If you intend to keep me laughing this hard, you gotta give me time to go pee first.

No way you can convince anybody that baking a cake is the same as having anal sex on the street corner. Please wait a mnute before you respond. If you intend to keep me laughing this hard, you gotta give me time to go pee first.
You are a Democrat, pissing and shitting yourself is your natural state.

If a person is forced to commit a sin, what difference does it make what sin it is? You never answered. You are telling someone to commit a serious (to them) spiritual wrong. How can you quantify that?

You are a Democrat, pissing and shitting yourself is your natural state.

If a person is forced to commit a sin, what difference does it make what sin it is? You never answered. You are telling someone to commit a serious (to them) spiritual wrong. How can you quantify that?
Religious conviction doesn't overrule the law. Some religions saw human sacrifice as their religious duty. Do you think human sacrifice should be allowed just because they think their god told them to? Who will decide which religions can ignore the law?

This is where we differ. You want to be able to tell others what is or is not sinful. I leave it to the individual to decide what sin is in their own hearts.

It is wrong for the baker to tell the customer to turn from homosexuality and sin no more.

It is wrong for the customer to tell the baker, that in their judgment it is not sinful to make them a wedding cake and they are commanding it be done.

Do not judge the sin of anyone but yourself.
I want you to show me where your god said it is a sin to sell something to a sinner.

And you are not the arbiter of what is or is not sin that is the purview of gods

It doesn't matter. It is demanding that the baker commit what is a sin to him. It is the same as demanding the baker strip and have anal sex on the corner.
So people who think it's a sin to allow ******* in their business should be given a pass too?

I want you to show me where your god said it is a sin to sell something to a sinner.

And you are not the arbiter of what is or is not sin that is the purview of gods
I am the sole arbiter of deciding what I do is a sin or not. The purview of God is deciding whether what someone else does is a sin. I cannot judge whether homosexuality is a sin for someone else. I can only decide what is sinful for myself.

If the baker reads the Bible and concludes that baking a wedding cake for a same sex couple is a sin for him to do - it is. That decision is not to be questioned.

Why can you not permit people to live lawful lives according to the moral dictates of their own conscience?

I am the sole arbiter of deciding what I do is a sin or not. The purview of God is deciding whether what someone else does is a sin. I cannot judge whether homosexuality is a sin for someone else. I can only decide what is sinful for myself.

If the baker reads the Bible and concludes that baking a wedding cake for a same sex couple is a sin for him to do - it is. That decision is not to be questioned.

Why can you not permit people to live lawful lives according to the moral dictates of their own conscience?
No you're not because sin by definition is a violation of some divine law.

You are using the word sin because you want to deny that you are a bigot.

And you can do that but you are also subject to the laws of this society and public accommodation laws are part of the legal code. So if you don't want to do business with gays , Jews, Blacks or whoever else then do not open a business.

Or if you want to be an island unto yourself then move out of this society and live on your own in the wilderness.

No you're not because sin by definition is a violation of some divine law.

You are using the word sin because you want to deny that you are a bigot.

And you can do that but you are also subject to the laws of this society and public accommodation laws are part of the legal code. So if you don't want to do business with gays , Jews, Blacks or whoever else then do not open a business.

Or if you want to be an island unto yourself then move out of this society and live on your own in the wilderness.
Or, change the unfair laws that amount to little more than accepted slavery.

Understand this carefully. I do not care if you think I'm a bigot. That word has no power over me.

A restaurant just cancelled an event, at the last minute because the staff did not want to serve Christians. Is that bigotry? Should they be allowed to do that? Obviously yes since no one is coming forward in condemnation. There isn't even a claim of sinfulness. I don't like what you believe is good enough. The restaurant can refuse service, the baker can turn off his oven.

Or, change the unfair laws that amount to little more than accepted slavery.

Understand this carefully. I do not care if you think I'm a bigot. That word has no power over me.

A restaurant just cancelled an event, at the last minute because the staff did not want to serve Christians. Is that bigotry? Should they be allowed to do that? Obviously yes since no one is coming forward in condemnation. There isn't even a claim of sinfulness. I don't like what you believe is good enough. The restaurant can refuse service, the baker can turn off his oven.
Only bigots find public accommodation laws unfair.

And until you get public accommodation laws repealed you have the choice of not owning a business. You want to be left alone so then be alone and don't interact with anyone.

But like I said at least we know where you stand on racism and bigotry and whether we should tolerate them or not.

Oh for good ol' days of no Colored Allowed signs

No I don't. Not caring about religion is not the same as bigotry.

you religious people would be the first to whine if anyone decided to deny you service because of your religion.

"Bake that cake peasant" is Religious bigotry, don't try to deny it.

there is no default human behavior. ALL and I do mean ALL human behavior exists in a continuum. There has always been a percentage of the human population that has been homosexual. There will always be a percentage of the population that is homosexual.

Therefore it is perfectly normal for a percentage of the population to be homosexual.

Look who's denying Science now. Humans reproduce sexually. The goal of living organisms is to keep their species going.

Just because there is a percentage, doesn't make it outside the norm of the species.

Is being born with only 1 arm normal?

"Bake that cake peasant" is Religious bigotry, don't try to deny it.
No it's not religious bigotry because nowhere in the bible does it say "Thou shalt not bake a cake for queers"

Baking a cake is not a sin and never has been

No it's not religious bigotry because nowhere in the bible does it say "Thou shalt not bake a cake for queers"

Baking a cake is not a sin and never has been

participating in a SSM which is sinful to them might be, and it's their views that matter in this, not yours, bigot.

Only bigots find public accommodation laws unfair.

And until you get public accommodation laws repealed you have the choice of not owning a business. You want to be left alone so then be alone and don't interact with anyone.

But like I said at least we know where you stand on racism and bigotry and whether we should tolerate them or not.

Oh for good ol' days of no Colored Allowed signs

PA laws were never meant to cover contracted services like this. The people in question have said they don't deny point of sale items to anyone.

Yet prog twats like you can't let it be at that, you don't want tolerance, you want forced acceptance, and probably want forced agreement and even celebration.

Look who's denying Science now. Humans reproduce sexually. The goal of living organisms is to keep their species going.

Just because there is a percentage, doesn't make it outside the norm of the species.

Is being born with only 1 arm normal?
It doesn't matter.

There have always been homosexuals so therefore it is normal for a portion of the population to be homosexual. It's really not a difficult concept.

Or maybe you can give me scientific proof of a time in human history where a percentage of the population was not homosexual.

The thing you are ignoring that sexual behavior in humans involves more than just reproduction.

participating in a SSM which is sinful to them might be, and it's their views that matter in this, not yours, bigot.
The guy who bakes the cake is not participating in the marriage ceremony in fact he doesn't have to be there at all.

and FYI the cake is not part of the marriage ceremony it's for drunk people to eat at the reception

PA laws were never meant to cover contracted services like this. The people in question have said they don't deny point of sale items to anyone.

Yet prog twats like you can't let it be at that, you don't want tolerance, you want forced acceptance, and probably want forced agreement and even celebration.

so anyone who does custom work to order is not bound by the law?

Forum List

Back