Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Notice how this guy is trying to marginalize butt sex with normal sex? So instead of worrying about VD, when you fudge pack, you end up with all sorts of problems. Do you poke the butt?
You do realize that lots of heterosexual couples engage in anal sex don't you?

And you support religious bigotry, you just won't admit it.
No I don't. Not caring about religion is not the same as bigotry.

you religious people would be the first to whine if anyone decided to deny you service because of your religion.

What they don't have is the desire to couple with members of the opposite sex, which is a defect in organisms that reproduce sexually.

The Default human condition is heterosexuality.

there is no default human behavior. ALL and I do mean ALL human behavior exists in a continuum. There has always been a percentage of the human population that has been homosexual. There will always be a percentage of the population that is homosexual.

Therefore it is perfectly normal for a percentage of the population to be homosexual.

And they are wrong. Proper child rearing in a Christian home is to lead their child to Christ. And the way to do that is with the Truth. that all mankind are nothing but evil sinners destined to eternal torment in the Lake of fire unless they repent and turn towards Jesus for Salvation!
In case you didn't know this not everyone is Christian.

None of my business. When it is demanded of me to deal with someone else's garbage then it becomes my business.

But providing a service is not that.

If you are a baker you bake cakes. Baking a cake is not a sin. Selling a cake is not a sin. No one has ever shown me in the Bible that it is commanded to deny all services to sinners.

You do realize that lots of heterosexual couples engage in anal sex don't you?
Schools should not have dildoes, ben wa balls, or vibrators either. No whore story hours. If a gay baker won't make your wedding cake leave them alone. Gay bars already have the right to prohibit Batchelor girl parties. Good. If a woman or man refuses anal sex, leave them alone. Move on down the road.

Schools should not have dildoes, ben wa balls, or vibrators either. No whore story hours. If a gay baker won't make your wedding cake leave them alone. Gay bars already have the right to prohibit Batchelor girl parties. Good. If a woman or man refuses anal sex, leave them alone. Move on down the road.
What schools have all those?

But providing a service is not that.

If you are a baker you bake cakes. Baking a cake is not a sin. Selling a cake is not a sin. No one has ever shown me in the Bible that it is commanded to deny all services to sinners.
It is the consciousness of every person to judge their own sin. What is not a sin for others could well be a grievous sin for an individual.

The baker is not demanding thar anyone change. He's not telling the couple that they can't marry. In his heart it would be his personal sin to approve or send out a message of approval. Leave the man or woman alone. If they don't want your money, go to another bakery.

Forum List

Back