Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Sin is the purview of gods not mortals. And no one is asking the baker to celebrate anything. He's baking a cake that is all he is doing. He isn't invited to the ceremony or the party after

But hey if you're OK with not "forcing " people to do business with Christians because they decided that Christians are sinners then you should be OK with that too right?

You would welcome any business who puts up a "NO CHRISTIANS ALLOWED" sign right?

The baker doesn't put a sign in his bakery saying "no gays allowed". They are already on record as saying they follow PA laws when it comes to non custom items. or even custom items that don't involve SSM, or in this baker's case, even Halloween themed cakes.

Should an atheist be forced to provide a custom Christening cake? I say no.

Its not enough if I choose not to rape, murder and steal

As a society we have condemn others when they do it too
As a society we decide what is unlawful, not what is sinful. The eye that sees sin is always turned inward.

In 2008 a bakery refused to make a birthday cake for a 3 year old because they didn't want to put his name on the cake. His name was Adolph Hitler. The bakery was within their rights to refuse the cake.

As a society we decide what is unlawful, not what is sinful. The eye that sees sin is always turned inward.
You decide, while ignoring your discrimination against LGBTQ+ and women without a just cause.

Secular law lives by mens rea, Latin for an evil intent that proves guilt, while you ignore that basic moral tenet.

Your eyes are blind to your own sin and crimes against equality.

Regards
DL

The guy who bakes the cake is not participating in the marriage ceremony in fact he doesn't have to be there at all.

and FYI the cake is not part of the marriage ceremony it's for drunk people to eat at the reception
It is not a decision for you to make for someone else.

You decide, while ignoring your discrimination against LGBTQ+ and women without a just cause.

Secular law lives by mens rea, Latin for an evil intent that proves guilt, while you ignore that basic moral tenet.

Your eyes are blind to your own sin and crimes against equality.

Regards
DL

Equality, or equity. Equality implies meritocracy. I would commit crimes against equity all day long and cheer on others that do.

Equality, or equity. Equality implies meritocracy. I would commit crimes against equity all day long and cheer on others that do.
You will do anything to ignore the immorality of the policies you promote.

Keep running, as everyone sees your garbage apologetics.

Regards
DL

Nevermind the killer

Is murder a sin to you?
You are asking the wrong person. Murder to me is violating the statute in the Penal Code.

Is killing a sin? Maybe, maybe not. It might be necessary.

I have spoken to killers who believed God made them killers so they should not be in prison. They were born that way. I know of one killer who killed his wife. He could not believe he was arrested. The killing was neither unlawful nor sinful.

Sin is a judgment that you make for yourself. Not someone else.

If you choose not to be saved thats your business and no concern of mine
Saved from what, when God created me perfect as his nature forces him to do.

Did God create you imperfect?

If you need it, what was the sin that earned you hell and death?

Regards
DL

Dont try to hide behind transmuting the words

I asked if murder of an innocent person is a sin

Not legally killing a criminal in self defense or some other justifiable situation

It sounds like you have a God phobia and words like “sin” make your knee jerk

Does that apply to your God?

If necessary, then God is being forced to kill.

Strange that you think God has to kill and cannot do the better thing of curing.

Jesus said that that was his way, but I guess your faith is to small to trust Jesus.

Regards
DL

Not legally killing a criminal in self defense or some other justifiable situation

Any moral questions you have will never be answered with a straight answer by the immoral Christians of today.

They follow an evil God and think him good.

Regards
DL

Let me try to explain slower. I can decide for myself whether my killing some dirt bag is a sin. If someone else does the killing, I can only decide if the act is unlawful.

Forum List

Back