Zone1 Equality is downsizing religions, as parent refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

It doesn't matter.

There have always been homosexuals so therefore it is normal for a portion of the population to be homosexual. It's really not a difficult concept.

Or maybe you can give me scientific proof of a time in human history where a percentage of the population was not homosexual.

The thing you are ignoring that sexual behavior in humans involves more than just reproduction.

if you look at people as nothing more than biological organisms, which they are, anything that inhibits your ability to pass on your genes is a detriment, and thus not normal.

Not wanting to bang the opposite sex is such a detriment.

You are trying to mix together socially acceptable with biologically normal. It's like trying to Retcon something in a sci-fi film franchise.

The guy who bakes the cake is not participating in the marriage ceremony in fact he doesn't have to be there at all.

and FYI the cake is not part of the marriage ceremony it's for drunk people to eat at the reception

In his mind he is when he's providing a custom product for the celebration in general.

They are celebrating something he or she finds sinful. Thus they believe they would be celebrating it as well. The whole event is a celebration of the marriage, not just the ceremony.

And people like you get off on trying to force others to not just tolerate it, but accept and celebrate it.

so anyone who does custom work to order is not bound by the law?

Depends on the necessity of the product, and the event in question.

Services for weddings, as non-necessary, easily replicable contracted entities, do not outweigh the right to free exercise.

Libs think they are winning but the joke is on them

Each victory for the butt fucking godless left brings us closer to the return of Jesus
Are you all ready to sin to be saved?

If a Christian, I know you will run away from doing any apology for your vile and immoral thinking.

On Jesus dying for Christians from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

Regards
DL

so anyone who does custom work to order is not bound by the law?
Might not be. It depends on the nature of the custom work. Many times artists will decline a commission.

Public accommodation laws mostly protect point of sale transactions. Someone comes into the bakery and orders a brownie and coffee. Public accommodation laws apply.

if you look at people as nothing more than biological organisms, which they are, anything that inhibits your ability to pass on your genes is a detriment, and thus not normal.

Not wanting to bang the opposite sex is such a detriment.

You are trying to mix together socially acceptable with biologically normal. It's like trying to Retcon something in a sci-fi film franchise.

I am speaking of human behavior. ALL human behavior exists on a continuum therefore all human behavior is a part of the human experience so all human behavior as it exists on the continuum is normal

Are you all ready to sin to be saved?

If a Christian, I know you will run away from doing any apology for your vile and immoral thinking.

On Jesus dying for Christians from a moral perspective.

It takes quite an imagination and ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians parents would teach their children to use a scapegoat.

Good morals and Jesus speak against the messianic concept and bids us pick up our crosses and follow him.

Regards
DL
If you choose not to be saved thats your business and no concern of mine

It doesn't matter.

There have always been homosexuals so therefore it is normal for a portion of the population to be homosexual. It's really not a difficult concept.

Or maybe you can give me scientific proof of a time in human history where a percentage of the population was not homosexual.

The thing you are ignoring that sexual behavior in humans involves more than just reproduction.
There has been no time in human history where a human being did not kill, rape, or steal for pleasure. Criminal conduct is normal. Accept it, embrace it.

In his mind he is when he's providing a custom product for the celebration in general.

They are celebrating something he or she finds sinful. Thus they believe they would be celebrating it as well. The whole event is a celebration of the marriage, not just the ceremony.

And people like you get off on trying to force others to not just tolerate it, but accept and celebrate it.
Sin is the purview of gods not mortals. And no one is asking the baker to celebrate anything. He's baking a cake that is all he is doing. He isn't invited to the ceremony or the party after

But hey if you're OK with not "forcing " people to do business with Christians because they decided that Christians are sinners then you should be OK with that too right?

You would welcome any business who puts up a "NO CHRISTIANS ALLOWED" sign right?

No, We were created in His image, yes. But with that free will, we freely and willfully disobeyed G-d. As a result, sin entered into the world and now, our natural tendency is to rebel against G-d and His perfect Will. Hence the need for THE Savior and the Cross.

There has been no time in human history where a human being did not kill, rape, or steal for pleasure. Criminal conduct is normal. Accept it, embrace it.

Accept as part of the human experience which it is.

Denying that those things are part of the human experience is folly.

Let people decide for themselves whether what they do is immoral or sinful. Stop judging since you do not want to be judged.

I am speaking of human behavior. ALL human behavior exists on a continuum therefore all human behavior is a part of the human experience so all human behavior as it exists on the continuum is normal

No, it isn't. It can be socially acceptable at a given time, but it can not be biologically normal.

Someone born without legs is not normal. Someone born a psychopath is not normal, and someone born not being into the opposite sex is not normal. Hell my nearsightedness is not normal, but I don't pretend it is.

Let people decide for themselves whether what they do is immoral or sinful. Stop judging since you do not want to be judged.
Its not enough if I choose not to rape, murder and steal

As a society we have condemn others when they do it too

Accept as part of the human experience which it is.

Denying that those things are part of the human experience is folly.
God made them that way. Lawrence Bittaker, one of the tool box killers said "God made me this way. If He did not want me to kill girls he would not have given me the desire".

Forum List

Back