Erdogan Family Involved in ISIS Oil Trade?

The only way to get oil out of Iraq is through Turkey. The Erdogan family is up to their ears in this.

Putin owns the European media, too. Also the Kurds. He owns the Kurds, too...:dunno:
There is left wing media and there is right wing media in Europe, just like there is here. Some are finger puppets of Putin, just like you.

This just in: Many of America's greatest Founders had slaves. This is an indisputable fact. All their achievements are therefore null and void, and our country sucks.

See how that works, tools?

I don't know why Putin's tools keep starting new topics every time they get kicked in the balls. I guess they figure they win if I don't respond to every one of their useful idiot topics.

Putin's goal is to drive a wedge between America and our allies so he can have free rein to commit mass atrocities in Syria.

This never penetrates the skulls of the tards. Never.

Putin owns the European media, too. Also the Kurds. He owns the Kurds, too...:dunno:
There is left wing media and there is right wing media in Europe, just like there is here. Some are finger puppets of Putin, just like you.
So when Obama went to turkey in 2014 about IS oil, that was made up bullshit and oabama is just one of putins "useful idiots"?

I don't know why Putin's tools keep starting new topics every time they get kicked in the balls. I guess they figure they win if I don't respond to every one of their useful idiot topics.

Putin's goal is to drive a wedge between America and our allies so he can have free rein to commit mass atrocities in Syria.

You aren't kicking anyone in the balls, G. You are basically saying MULTIPLE European agencies that have reported on Turkey, the Kurds, Obama him fuckin self, and all the other info is bullshit.
Grow a pair!

You aren't kicking anyone in the balls, G. You are basically saying MULTIPLE European agencies that have reported on Turkey, the Kurds, Obama him fuckin self, and all the other info is bullshit.
Grow a pair!

Erdoğan gags Turkey
A vengeful president turns on the country’s independent media.

soon after Can Dündar was appointed as editor-in-chief of Turkey’s center-left Cumhuriyet daily, he made journalism history by exposingin detail the weapons and ammunitions that Turkish intelligence was transporting to proxies in Syria.....Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, furious about the expose, threatened Dündar in the run up to the country’s general election on June 7 by announcing on TV that “the person who wrote this report will pay a heavy price.” Dündar and his close colleague Erdem Gül’s pre-trial detention last week showed that Erdoğan is a man of his word.

Erdoğan gags Turkey

The Islamic State and Turkey's Betrayal
Erdogan is the problem, not the solution, in fighting the IS.
December 16, 2015
Joseph Puder

prime_minister_of_turkey_recep_tayyip_erdogan.jpg

Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan fancies himself as the protector of Sunni Islam. As such, he has been known as a major supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and Hamas in Gaza. The recent accusation Putin’s Russia leveled at Erdogan that he is aiding and abetting the Sunni Islamic State (IS) is not far-fetched.

Saudi Arabian-based Arab News (December 7, 2015) reported that “Turkey was astonished by Iranian accusation that Ankara is supporting IS and involved in oil dealing with the terrorists in Iraq and Syria.” The Turkish Foreign Ministry responded by saying that “there was nothing in Tehran’s accusations to take seriously.”

In a statement Erdogan issued last Thursday, he warned his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani over media reports that alleged that he and his family were involved in oil trade with IS terrorists. Erdogan stated that he spoke to Rouhani on the telephone and told him, “You will pay a high price if it continues like that.” He was referring to the Iranian media reports that accused Erdogan of dealing with IS.

Tehran-based Press-TV reported (November 28, 2015) that the son of Turkey’s president was involved in oil trade with IS. According to the report, “the Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov, Moscow has intelligence proving that Erdogan’s son has an interest in the oil trade with the militants.” Russian President Vladimir Putin had previously accused Turkey of buying oil from IS Takfiri terrorists. Putin said that satellite images show long lines of trucks purportedly carrying oil from IS controlled areas in northeast Syria into Turkey.

Eren Erdem, a Member of the Turkish Parliament from the Republican People’s Party (Turkey’s largest opposition party), said that he may have found evidence linking President Recep Erdogan’s son-in-law and Turkey’s Minister of Energy and Natural Resources to the dirty oil trade with IS. In a press conference, Erdem explained that, on the basis of his investigation, which is still in progress, “I have been able to establish that there is a very high probability that Berat Albayrak is linked to the supply of oil by IS terrorists.” Erdem added, “This investigation is aimed at trying to figure out which illegal operations are taking place in our country’s oil trade.”

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov pointed out on December 2, 2015, “We should do the obvious thing to stop the oil trade (with IS) by closing the Turkish-Syrian border.” Lavrov said that President Putin raised that point in Paris. And he added, “As far as I know, the U.S. and its anti-terror coalition already invited Turkey to fulfill this and close the border, but efforts by just one state will not be enough and we should help.”

The Islamic State and Turkey's Betrayal

Forum List

Back