🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eric Holder On Fast And Furious Critics: 'Kiss My Ass'

So the nations top cop thinking he is above the law is somehow a good thing.

Aside from NaziCon accusations - what has he ever been convicted of?
I didn't say he had been convicted of anything I said he thinks he's above the law. Do you work at looking this stupid shitting bull or does it come natural to you?

How and why do you believe he thinks he's above the law? He IS the law - and he's been thoroughly investigated and nothing was found where HE broke the law.
Yeah, when you pick the people investigating you, you will always be innocent.

I didn't say he had been convicted of anything I said he thinks he's above the law. Do you work at looking this stupid shitting bull or does it come natural to you?

How and why do you believe he thinks he's above the law? He IS the law - and he's been thoroughly investigated and nothing was found where HE broke the law.

Do you think Holder "picked" Darrell Issa?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Newly released emails show Attorney General Eric Holder said that Justice Department prosecutors who were critical of the department's handling of the fallout of the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal could "kiss my ass."

Fast and Furious was a botched effort by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to track firearms across the Southwest border. Revelations about it created a political firestorm, leading to congressional investigations and turnover within the ATF and Justice Department.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence that Holder was aware of the tactic, in which ATF agents tried to track the flow of illegal guns into Mexico but instead lost track of many of the weapons.

More: Eric Holder On Fast And Furious Critics: 'Kiss My Ass'

I agree, Mr. Holder. Darrell Issa should be first in line to kiss your ass. Thanks for your honorable service to our country. Have a happy retirement, Sir.
As a Native American don't you feel ashamed to kiss a ******* ass, Tonto?

We minorities have to stick together against white racists.
You keep believing that, while the liberal white racist will keep you on welfare for a vote.

Do you think Holder "picked" Darrell Issa?
He picked people to investigate it. He hid evidence, yes as long as your in charge of the investigation you will always be innocent.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Newly released emails show Attorney General Eric Holder said that Justice Department prosecutors who were critical of the department's handling of the fallout of the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal could "kiss my ass."

Fast and Furious was a botched effort by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to track firearms across the Southwest border. Revelations about it created a political firestorm, leading to congressional investigations and turnover within the ATF and Justice Department.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence that Holder was aware of the tactic, in which ATF agents tried to track the flow of illegal guns into Mexico but instead lost track of many of the weapons.

I agree, Mr. Holder. Darrell Issa should be first in line to kiss your ass. Thanks for your honorable service to our country. Have a happy retirement, Sir.
That he was not aware of the effort is reason alone to believe he is an asshole...much the same with his boss who uses that excuse frequently.

That he was not aware of the effort is reason alone to believe he is an asshole...much the same with his boss who uses that excuse frequently.

Well, sparky, in your opinion he may be an asshole - but that doesn't make him a criminal.

Well, sparky, in your opinion he may be an asshole - but that doesn't make him a criminal.
Far worse that he be an asshole...

Really? Last I heard there is no law against being an asshole. The Bush Administration was full of them.

Last edited:

Really? Last I heard there is no law against being an asshole.
Obabbles administration is full of law abiding assholes...let us pause to assess the damage.

Jeebus you're full of brainwashed Pub gossip/hate/BS...No evidence anywhere of your crappe, hater dupe of the greedy idiot rich who've screwed you forever...idiot.

eric-holder-fast-and-furious-policy.jpg

Forum List

Back