🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eric Holder should be proud; We're no longer afraid to talk race

The only way you can figure that he's lying about a neighbor that he knows, and for whom is one that you don't know is because you have a stereo typical view of blacks and how they think or how they should be thinking as according to you.

The guy said he never discussed race with his black neighbor. Does that seem legitimate given the subject matter that he is occupied with as a member of this forum?
Why should he have to discuss race with his neighbor, I mean if they are both comfortable in the skin colors that God has given them, and they have a mutual respect for one another regardless of their colors given them in life ? When ever someone (anyone) points out color instead of character, then they fail is my opinion. The people using the white racist card all the time is getting old now, so it's time for making better choices in life, and keeping your kids away from trouble or gravitating to it by teaching them more about character and not about ones race. This goes for all peoples or races, and not just blacks.

You insult my intelligence. When an asshole starts several threads a day based on race relations.....he is lying when he says he doesn't consider race when dealing with his black neighbor. When you add to this the fact that said person is a habitual liar, you end up with my take on the matter.

You can continue to stand up for the guy.....or you can take a step back and accept reality.
Is him starting threads on race relations a bad thing to you ? Why not except that he might be trying to help or understand better about something he feels compassionate about? I mean is it an imaginary thing to you as to what has been going on in this nation? Does he make points that don't fit with your views, and therefore they are points that offend you because they are views in which could be legit even though you don't think so? There are many things we all differ on in life, but that doesn't mean they don't matter to some or even to many.

Start at the beginning of this thread and read through again then point to the compassion you speak of.
Should I or you start over, because we may differ as to the violent and destructive actions of those who use the black struggle found in poverty, to attack or blame white people over that poverty forever and ever.

The guy said he never discussed race with his black neighbor. Does that seem legitimate given the subject matter that he is occupied with as a member of this forum?
Why should he have to discuss race with his neighbor, I mean if they are both comfortable in the skin colors that God has given them, and they have a mutual respect for one another regardless of their colors given them in life ? When ever someone (anyone) points out color instead of character, then they fail is my opinion. The people using the white racist card all the time is getting old now, so it's time for making better choices in life, and keeping your kids away from trouble or gravitating to it by teaching them more about character and not about ones race. This goes for all peoples or races, and not just blacks.

You insult my intelligence. When an asshole starts several threads a day based on race relations.....he is lying when he says he doesn't consider race when dealing with his black neighbor. When you add to this the fact that said person is a habitual liar, you end up with my take on the matter.

You can continue to stand up for the guy.....or you can take a step back and accept reality.
Is him starting threads on race relations a bad thing to you ? Why not except that he might be trying to help or understand better about something he feels compassionate about? I mean is it an imaginary thing to you as to what has been going on in this nation? Does he make points that don't fit with your views, and therefore they are points that offend you because they are views in which could be legit even though you don't think so? There are many things we all differ on in life, but that doesn't mean they don't matter to some or even to many.

Start at the beginning of this thread and read through again then point to the compassion you speak of.
Should I or you start over, because we may differ as to the violent and destructive actions of those who use the black struggle found in poverty, to attack or blame white people over that poverty forever and ever.

People are using the black struggle? Cool take.

That's it, there you go. It's all about the violence. Right? Because blacks are just animalistic and violent. They are a problem to be managed. Like I said. You are still in 1965.
How many days of the protests in Baltimore included violence? What percentage of protesters were violent? You are very content to characterize the entirety of the protesters as violent. You might be a racist as well if you can't see your way past the violent few to the heart of the matter.
Still want to see the 'compassion' you spoke of.

Can you lay a direct claim against this man to be a racist ? If so then is he a real racist or someone that might be confused when people join together to do sometimes bad things under what they use as the black struggle (I.e. dragging everyone who is black into their cause even though some may not agree) ?

Your position is straight outta 1965. If you can't see how or why the issues have progressed to where they are now , then I suggest you read up on the matter.
Really, even though there are thousands now for whom don't want to be stereo typed as being poor beat down enslaved black people in the 21st century? How about everyone together addressing these problems without dragging everyone down, I mean what's wrong with that ? Oh that's right there is strength in numbers, so bring along the bad with the good no matter how bad it looks right?

That's it, there you go. It's all about the violence. Right? Because blacks are just animalistic and violent. They are a problem to be managed. Like I said. You are still in 1965.
How many days of the protests in Baltimore included violence? What percentage of protesters were violent? You are very content to characterize the entirety of the protesters as violent. You might be a racist as well if you can't see your way past the violent few to the heart of the matter.
Funny that you worded this post like you did, and then tried to work it as if to suggest I am the racist here or that I stereo type all in the same group together. It's so laughable and crazy that you think people are this ignorant in life. Fail !

Can you lay a direct claim against this man to be a racist ? If so then is he a real racist or someone that might be confused when people join together to do sometimes bad things under what they use as the black struggle (I.e. dragging everyone who is black into their cause even though some may not agree) ?

Your position is straight outta 1965. If you can't see how or why the issues have progressed to where they are now , then I suggest you read up on the matter.
Really, even though there are thousands now for whom don't want to be stereo typed as being poor beat down enslaved black people in the 21st century? How about everyone together addressing these problems without dragging everyone down, I mean what's wrong with that ? Oh that's right there is strength in numbers, so bring along the bad with the good no matter how bad it looks right?

You're lumping everyone that protested together as if they got together and planned it that way. The violence was NOT the protest. The violence was NOT the purpose.
Put that aside and focus on the point of the protest.

Funny that you worded this post like you did, and then tried to work it as if to suggest I am the racist here or that I stereo type all in the same group together. It's so laughable and crazy that you think people are this ignorant in life. Fail !

NO! It's your wording that lumps them all together. Read it again.

You're lumping everyone that protested together as if they got together and planned it that way. The violence was NOT the protest. The violence was NOT the purpose.

Kinda like how yall use bad cops to smear all cops? Sucks doesnt it?

Eric Holder sold out to the 1%er Marc Rich. He would probably like to put himself in jail for that.

Please show where I did that.Also try and make a cogent point per your title and show why Holder is relevant to your points about race.

Please show where I did that.Also try and make a cogent point per your title and show why Holder is relevant to your points about race.

Almost every cop critic does that. They lump all 1, 000, 000 cops in with the bad individual ones. THEN bitch when we lump all protesters in with the few violent ones. The irony is thick.

Almost every cop critic does that. They lump all 1, 000, 000 cops in with the bad individual ones. THEN bitch when we lump all protesters in with the few violent ones. The irony is thick.

Your skull is thick and your thread has failed miserably. You can't even make the point your title suggests.

Your skull is thick and your thread has failed miserably. You can't even make the point your title suggests.

Ha keep trying to convince yourself.

So far...this thread has resulted in liberals saying the choices made by Baltimore blacks.....are the fault of whites in other states. Brilliant.

How do you figure I am lumping together all the protestors into one? My words spoken here say or suggest nothing of the sort. Best try again, because that didn't work. Now in some peoples minds, it is OK to be associated with the bad as well as with the good, because excuses began quickly by the mayor for the bad, and this was instead of warnings to be cast onto them before they did what they did.

Last edited:
The warnings and rhetoric only came after the violence and destruction came. It should have been a proactive situation instead of a reactive one that came only after the damage was done.

Last edited:
The warnings and rhetoric only came after the violence and destruction came. It should have been a proactive situation instead of a reactive one that came only after the damage was done.

No. The protests started before the violence and continued for nearly a week after the violence. The protest was not the violence. They're two different things. You're unable to separate the two. The protests were proactive from beginning to end. You're attempting to paint this entire event with the same tired brush of black savagery.

Why are violent crimes so often committed by blacks?

Why are priorities in the ghetto so fucked up?

Why have tax payers spent $20 TRILLION over the past two decades on welfare and social programs....and yet...it hasnt worked.

Why hasnt black leadership in cities like Baltimore worked?

Why have poor and oppressed Jews and Mexicans and Irish immigrants and Asian immigrants come to this country dirt poor and been discriminated against...AND had fewer handouts than blacks...yet as a group they've done better!?

Hey...you wanted to have the talk. Lets go.
They have nothing to say except blame republicans or whitey in general.

Ok the last one. Every race in America has suffered oppression and poverty in the past. Why have so many overcome it...but blacks havent?

Jews. Asians. Irish. Mexicans. All dirt poor and oppressed. All have done better here.

Excellent! You've chosen a wonderful question for discussion.

The black American experience has no comparison when it comes to Jews, Asians, Mexicans and especially Irish immigrants.

None of those groups were brought here and held against their will, completely separated from their roots, bought and sold like property, denied all forms of formal education and ......once released from the bonds of indentured servitude.....given second class status clear up to the mid 1960's.

Then....when legally equal to their former masters.....subjected to bullshit policies like redlining and a fucked up grade school to prison pipeline which served to institutionalize their lower class status in this nations economy.

Dear Fox News Please Stop Using Asian Americans to Attack Black People - The Daily Beast

We imprisoned Japanese people just for being Japanese.

Mexicans here arent even allowed to DRIVE.

Jews were slaughtered by the millions.

White mill and mine workers were basically slaves. They were "paid" with store credit..given a "house" and all deleted from the pay check...which is more than the check...so the bosses said they had to work off the debt.

Sorry buddy. Blacks shared the same poverty every other race has.
Chinese were brought here to work building the transcontinental railroad and paid nearly slave wages for dangerous working conditions.

Forum List

Back