Eric Holder To Step Down

Holders' been around a long time now, and with the likely losses in the mid-terms around the corner, being an AG in the final two years of a lame duck Presidency isn't a fun prospect. He is going to cash in on his name recognition while he's still a hot property on the speaking tour and talking head circuit and can get the big bucks from colleges and the like. This also gives the DNC the chance to maybe generate some 'controversy' and fire up their base for a bigger turnout as well. It's a good time to go from a career perspective.

Holder thinks he is going to get away with 6 years of corruption by resigning? just like that?

No way, it's not that easy!

He belongs behind bars, he must be held accountable of his crimes!

It is that easy. Not only will he get away with his corrupt and illegal actions, he will become even more wealthy. He is protected.

Then Karma or a Higher Power will get him in the end!

He can not do all that harm and simply walk! :mad-61:

Sadly, I don't think this is were Holder is headed.

I am ill, and often chair-bound. I spend allot of time on political forums. On some Left oriented forums, I am a quiet, unassuming Liberal who almost never posts.

On the forums were the Liberals feel free to chat among themselves, there is another theory/rumor about the Holder resignation:

"There is a certain SCOTUS Justice, who is fatally ill and about to die. Eric Holder is resigning, so that he will be free from Legal/Oath of Office Obligations to be assigned as a Justice of the Supreme Court."

I know... Its horrid.

-

Holder thinks he is going to get away with 6 years of corruption by resigning? just like that?

It is that easy. Not only will he get away with his corrupt and illegal actions, he will become even more wealthy. He is protected.

I am ill, and often chair-bound. I spend allot of time on political forums. On some Left oriented forums, I am a quiet, unassuming Liberal who almost never posts.

On the forums were the Liberals feel free to chat among themselves, there is another theory/rumor about the Holder resignation:

"There is a certain SCOTUS Justice, who is fatally ill and about to die. Eric Holder is resigning, so that he will be free from Legal/Oath of Office Obligations to be assigned as a Justice of the Supreme Court."

I know... Its horrid.

-

I've heard that as well. If that's the case, I don't think he'll make it through the process, though.

I know... Its horrid.

-

I've heard that as well. If that's the case, I don't think he'll make it through the process, though.

Many of us thought, by significant pre-election poll research, that Romney would win by 4-8%...

But, we didn't take into account Mickey Mouse, and Bob Smith/Robert Smyth/Roberta Smith and the Democrats massive voter fraud machine... here we are.

The Lefties are far too confident of their future about this issue. They're NOT hunkered down in fear and loathing about what may get spilled in scandal/investigation with Eric Holder's resignation, they're bubbling with confidence.

Somehow, The Fix is in.

-

Eric Holder To Step Down As Attorney General The Two-Way NPR

Eric Holder Jr., the nation's first black U.S. attorney general, is preparing to announce his resignation Thursday after a tumultuous tenure marked by civil rights advances, national security threats, reforms to the criminal justice system and five and a half years of fights with Republicans in Congress.

Two sources familiar with the decision tell NPR that Holder, 63, intends to leave the Justice Department as soon as his successor is confirmed, a process that could run through 2014 and even into next year. A former U.S. government official says Holder has been increasingly "adamant" about his desire to leave soon for fear he otherwise could be locked in to stay for much of the rest of President Obama's second term....

Makes you wonder why?

Oh we know why. He's incompetant and Barry's been saving his ass for him since he took office.

Also it seems Ginsberg may be retiring and you can bet your ass Holder would love to take her place.

Sure hope not. The guys a horrible AG and one can just bet what a lousy SC Justice he will be.

Forum List

Back