Eric Holder To Step Down

I seriously believe that Holder is going to be considered for Supreme Court justice. What I'd like to know from you guys if the Republicans have a way to block this nomination from proceeding any farther than just a nomination? If the Democrats lose the Senate look for Ruth Ginsberg tripping and falling down the steps of the Supreme Court breaking her neck sometime this fall before January.

More likely, you guys are being played.

You guys will try to turn the nomination hearings into a circus, and when people see that, I imagine a few of these Democratic Senators on the knifes edge are going to make miraculous recoveries

If Holder were an R, you would be demanding his imprisonment. But since he is a kooky lib like you, it's all good.

Not a smidgen of corruption on Holder's part. He knows he can dupe people like you repeatedly.

Holder thinks he is going to get away with 6 years of corruption by resigning? just like that?

No way, it's not that easy!

He belongs behind bars, he must be held accountable of his crimes!

It is that easy. Not only will he get away with his corrupt and illegal actions, he will become even more wealthy. He is protected.

Then Karma or a Higher Power will get him in the end!

He can not do all that harm and simply walk! :mad-61:

Holder thinks he is going to get away with 6 years of corruption by resigning? just like that?

No way, it's not that easy!

He belongs behind bars, he must be held accountable of his crimes!

It is that easy. Not only will he get away with his corrupt and illegal actions, he will become even more wealthy. He is protected.

Then Karma or a Higher Power will get him in the end!

He can not do all that harm and simply walk! :mad-61:

myself I'm going to pray for Karma

I seriously believe that Holder is going to be considered for Supreme Court justice. What I'd like to know from you guys if the Republicans have a way to block this nomination from proceeding any farther than just a nomination? If the Democrats lose the Senate look for Ruth Ginsberg tripping and falling down the steps of the Supreme Court breaking her neck sometime this fall before January.

If he is nominated for the SC, he will get approved. The Rs are worthless and no different than the Ds.

Hell the Rs approved that Nazi bitch Ginsberg and the two radical leftists Obama put up.

The appointment gets blocked procedurely. Probably part of the reason Obama tested adjournment appointments.

How
I'm watching the CNN coverage of this out of morbid curiosity. One of their lefty talking heads opined that this would be an excellent opportunity to nominate another black or a woman or a Latino.

It would also be an excellent opportunity to nominate someone based on their experience, merit, integrity and devotion to the constitution.

Not holding my breath for that to happen.
How Bout somebody who doesn't break the GD law all of the time.

Obama's judgment is so suspect I would expect him to pick a half Hispanic Black female impersonator.

Does Ru Paul have a law degree?
So your problem is with blacks, Hispanics and women. Why am I not surprised?
No, just racist negros.

Political ploy by Dems in two ways. First, Obama will nominate a woman who is so far to the left she will be unacceptable and GOP Senators will vote "no." War on women. Two, he can run a Marxist through during lame duck if GOP has taken over Senate, but not sworn in until January. BTW, Holder is the biggest lump of shit in history to occupy the position since little Bobby Kennedy brought his bitchy-like-an-old-woman ass into Justice.

Why now?

Interesting.
That was my first thought, too. What was in the works that scared Obama?
The midterms. And the Lois Lerner publicity that isn't going away before then.

In February, 2014, Holder had a medical scare that landed him in the hospital with symptoms resembling heart disease. Also after Obama was reelected, he made a statement that Holder would be retiring within a year. I think I even read he was thinking of retirement before Barry was reelected.

Last edited:

You guys will try to turn the nomination hearings into a circus, and when people see that, I imagine a few of these Democratic Senators on the knifes edge are going to make miraculous recoveries

If Holder were an R, you would be demanding his imprisonment. But since he is a kooky lib like you, it's all good.

Not a smidgen of corruption on Holder's part. He knows he can dupe people like you repeatedly.

Um, no, not really.

I was one of the few here who has stated that Scooter Libby got railroaded over bullshit.

I also have said that I think the charges against Rick Perry are bullshit.

Trying to criminalize political disagreements is kind of stupid.

He wanted out a couple of years ago, had to wait for multiple bs phony scandals to die down. Only brainwashed dingbats believe ANY of them.

wow, you really are lapdog tool.
phony scandals that's why this administration has almost a 70%DISAPPROVAL with the people in this country

you diehard cult members are just shameful
A)- More like 60%, after tidal waves bs Pub propaganda and total disfunction.
B)- 78% disapprove of the GOP. Great job, pubbies! Maybe you can sneak in again to rip off the country.
60-70% disapprove of your team too Frankie.....are you proud of that?....every person in this Country should be ashamed of the incompetent assholes they re-elect every election...

Um, no, not really.

I was one of the few here who has stated that Scooter Libby got railroaded over bullshit.

I also have said that I think the charges against Rick Perry are bullshit.

Trying to criminalize political disagreements is kind of stupid.

Lil Joe, let me impart some wisdom. Please pay attention.

THE GOVERNMENT ALWAYS LIES...ERIC HOLDER IS AN F-ING CORRUPT CRIMINAL WHO SHOULD BE IN PRISON.

Forum List

Back