Eric Holder To Step Down

Why now?

Interesting.
That was my first thought, too. What was in the works that scared Obama?

"Turn over the friggin F&F documents dammit!" says the judge!
But, if the is a new AG, we will need a delay AGAIN! That is what Obumble is thinking. It will be after the Nov. elections and maybe another 2 years. They've milked 2 years already, this could go on for another 2...
Govco is above the law. They'll just burn the evidence like the IRS did.

The President has been a Co-Conspirator in illegal actions by the Last A.G..

The office of the A.G. must be responsible for the investigations into those violations of the law... so, the President must recuse himself from being involved in the next A.G. selection process.

The logical alternative person to make the nominations is the Speaker of the House.

If this were an issue about one of George Bush's Major Stock Ownership Oil Companies being under investigation, no one would question for a second that Dubya, while normally allowed to nominate the A.G. would have to fore go that option, because of the conflict of interest.

Well, the next A.G. will be investigating the President, so President Obama should not be allowed to be part of the process.

This has many, many, many presidents in America Law.

-

He could be replaced by someone even worse. It's too soon to cheer that the most hated man in America will be gone. Especially if the reason he is leaving is to make a challenge to Hillary Clinton for president.
He's not the most hated... Obama gets that distinction.
Let`s see...what do theose two have in common? Skin color perhaps?
You a racist?
that's an ironic response coming from you.

All Obama folks are opportunists. This is planned for a purpose.

You're right. I shudder to think what Holder's goal is here. He isn't about to go back home and get a civilian job.

Holder is facing Contempt of Congress charges...I suspect this plays into his decision.

I think there are several reasons and all have to do with covering some asses.

Indeed.

An LOVE your new Av! Bwahahaha...she's melting!

you have to expect that, as the right is more obsessed with the pres then even his most ardent supporters..
the best thing to do would be to appoint someone they hate more than holder ...

wow, and you talk about other's hating?
are you a child?

you have to expect that, as the right is more obsessed with the pres then even his most ardent supporters..
the best thing to do would be to appoint someone they hate more than holder ...

wow, and you talk about other's hating?
are you a child?
no but you must be.
I don't hate anyone on this board you have to give a shit to hate someone..
you righties are endlessly amusing.
I'd almost have sympathy for your except you bigotry and ignorance is self taught.

It is a simple case of following the Rules of Governance.

If your nomination authority is compromised by a Conflict of Interest, then following the rules means you recuse yourself from the activity, and let the next logical person in the Executive Chain of Command, in this case, the Speaker of the House, do the duty of the Nomination instead!

We saw this in the SCOTUS recently, when one of the Justices Recused themselves in a case which they had participated in presenting to the court a few years early.

Supreme Court Will Hear SB1070 Case Justice Kagan Is Recused ThinkProgress

If you don't care, you wouldn't post here. I call bs.
false..I post here to get a good laugh.
speaking of bullshit your response is a steaming pile of it.

Therefore you care for entertainment purposes and all of your posts should be ignored, because they are devoid of debate and full of troll content.

<ignore feature on>
again false
if your ignore feature is really on you will not answer

Forum List

Back