Eric Holder To Step Down

How
I'm watching the CNN coverage of this out of morbid curiosity. One of their lefty talking heads opined that this would be an excellent opportunity to nominate another black or a woman or a Latino.

It would also be an excellent opportunity to nominate someone based on their experience, merit, integrity and devotion to the constitution.

Not holding my breath for that to happen.
How Bout somebody who doesn't break the GD law all of the time.

Obama's judgment is so suspect I would expect him to pick a half Hispanic Black female impersonator.

Does Ru Paul have a law degree?
So your problem is with blacks, Hispanics and women. Why am I not surprised?

Typical. Ask a question and don't even wait for an answer.

My problem is with the empty suit in the Whitehouse. Not all of the above.

And it appears the empty suit is noivous, I tell ya, Noivous!

NOIVOUS!!!!! with a beat!

Why now?

Interesting.
That was my first thought, too. What was in the works that scared Obama?

"Turn over the friggin F&F documents dammit!" says the judge!
But, if the is a new AG, we will need a delay AGAIN! That is what Obumble is thinking. It will be after the Nov. elections and maybe another 2 years. They've milked 2 years already, this could go on for another 2...

You are likely onto something, Jackson. More effort has been spent on delaying investigations and covering things up than anything.

THE MOST Transparent administration

EVA

they made fools out of you who voted for them

Why now?

Interesting.
That was my first thought, too. What was in the works that scared Obama?

"Turn over the friggin F&F documents dammit!" says the judge!
But, if the is a new AG, we will need a delay AGAIN! That is what Obumble is thinking. It will be after the Nov. elections and maybe another 2 years. They've milked 2 years already, this could go on for another 2...

You are likely onto something, Jackson. More effort has been spent on delaying investigations and covering things up than anything.
Remembering Nixon and Clinton...the cover up is what brings them down.. They should have let the documents go long ago and not let it go to contempt of Congress.

He wanted out a couple of years ago, had to wait for multiple bs phony scandals to die down. Only brainwashed dingbats believe ANY of them.

wow, you really are lapdog tool.
phony scandals that's why this administration has almost a 70%DISAPPROVAL with the people in this country

you diehard cult members are just shameful
A)- More like 60%, after tidal waves bs Pub propaganda and total disfunction.
B)- 78% disapprove of the GOP. Great job, pubbies! Maybe you can sneak in again to rip off the country.

President Obama and most of his cabinet are co-conspirators in Eric Holder's crimes.

As such, they should be denied any involvement in the selection of the next AG.

The Next A.G. should be nominated by the Speaker of the House, due to the conflict of interests in future A.G. investigations and prosecutions against Eric Holder and his co-Conspirators, including President Obama.

-

you have to expect that, as the right is more obsessed with the pres then even his most ardent supporters..
the best thing to do would be to appoint someone they hate more than holder ...

The President has been a Co-Conspirator in illegal actions by the Last A.G..

The office of the A.G. must be responsible for the investigations into those violations of the law... so, the President must recuse himself from being involved in the next A.G. selection process.

The logical alternative person to make the nominations is the Speaker of the House.

If this were an issue about one of George Bush's Major Stock Ownership Oil Companies being under investigation, no one would question for a second that Dubya, while normally allowed to nominate the A.G. would have to fore go that option, because of the conflict of interest.

Well, the next A.G. will be investigating the President, so President Obama should not be allowed to be part of the process.

This has many, many, many presidents in America Law.

-

Forum List

Back