Eric Holder To Step Down

Interesting timing, right after a judge orders the ree of gun-running files that Holder and Hussein were hiding.

Yes...very interesting timing....oh well...the most corrupt and racist AG we have ever had to endure. He should end up in prison...but...

He will likely end up making millions on wall street or placed on the Supreme Court.

Isn't America GREAT!

Last edited:
It's about damn time. That son of a bitch has disgraced our Justice Department. I don't know if this country can ever recover from the disaster he brought about race relations. What I fear is that he's going to either run for president against Hillary and possibly win in which case I'll leave this country or he will be given a spot on the Supreme Court. Equally disasterous!

Eric Holder Is Leaving Now, Because Obama Thinks The Senate Is Lost!!!

The Hayride ^

It’s busting out on to the wires today. Holder is resigning, effective as soon as his replacement can be confirmed. He had to do this now, rather than wait until after the midterms, because Holder’s tenure as Attorney General has been marked by a pattern of activist Leftism and constitutional/legal abuse such as has never been seen in American history, and if there is a Republican majority in the Senate next year they’re not going to be able to confirm anyone like him....

Here is a case of the Democrats in the House insisting that a SCOTUS Justice Recuse himself because of a potential Conflict of interest:

House Dems demand Thomas recusal on ObamaCare Hot Air

House Dems demand Thomas recusal on ObamaCare
posted at 2:55 pm on February 9, 2011 by Ed Morrissey

Seventy-four House Democrats are asking Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to recuse himself from any health care reform cases, citing reports that his wife financially benefited from efforts to repeal the legislation.

The members, led by Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), ask that he “maintain the integrity of this court.”

As I said earlier, there are many legal precedents to the need for President Obama to recuse himself from the next A.G. Nomination.

-

Last edited:
The injustice of Eric Holder [Lowest Poll Numbers of any federal official]

Washington Times ^

....there is no doubt that the American public has also recognized just how politically corrupt Mr. Holder is, given this month’s very embarrassing poll conducted by Hart Research for NBC News and The Wall Street Journal. The poll asked respondents their opinions about 10 different national political officials, ranging from Bill Clinton to President Obama to Eric Holder, as well as the Democratic and Republican parties. They were given choices of very positive, somewhat positive, neutral, somewhat negative, very negative and “don’t know the name.” About a third of respondents didn’t know who Mr. Holder is (37 percent). However, those...

Holder thinks he is going to get away with 6 years of corruption by resigning? just like that?

No way, it's not that easy!

He belongs behind bars, he must be held accountable of his crimes!

One step closer to the People's Republic of United States returning to it's core constitutional values and traditions.

More likely, you guys are being played.

You guys will try to turn the nomination hearings into a circus, and when people see that, I imagine a few of these Democratic Senators on the knifes edge are going to make miraculous recoveries

Wonder how many presidential pardons Obama is going to grant on the way out?

From what I hear all one has to do is whisper As-salamu alaykum in Obama's ear and their pardon will be granted.

Last edited:
More likely, you guys are being played.

You guys will try to turn the nomination hearings into a circus, and when people see that, I imagine a few of these Democratic Senators on the knifes edge are going to make miraculous recoveries

So you need a miracle now?

5 years overdue

Deborah Batts would be an excellent choice as a replacement

Deborah Batts - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

or a raghead

Rather have a muslim than a shit smear bible thumping christer ,that would set you old crackers into shit fits, foaming at the mouth crapping your depends
Almost anyone would be better than John Mitchell...the worst AG ever.
John Mitchell never divided the country racially.

Holder thinks he is going to get away with 6 years of corruption by resigning? just like that?

No way, it's not that easy!

He belongs behind bars, he must be held accountable of his crimes!

It is that easy. Not only will he get away with his corrupt and illegal actions, he will become even more wealthy. He is protected.

Forum List

Back