Why Are Americans Obsessed with Straighter, Whiter Teeth

I had an acquaintance who was a dental lab technician who had his own business making porcelain dental crowns and bridges, and he ran into some technology that threw him for a loop. He made an extensive bridge which gave his client six beautiful, new, white front teeth. He decided to celebrate by going to see her new smile at work. She was a stripper.

All was going well until the lighting changed to black light and, OOPS!!!!! One big glowing purple smile and my friend hit the door.

Something in the material he used to create the bridge, which he'd never worked with before.

Hahahahaha
Purple front teeth on a stripper....hmmmmm

The British have bad teeth.
Most Brits have natural teeth, some have the low self esteem fake Yank teeth. American dental hygiene is low, then stick false teeth on but they don't know how to keep them clean.

Screenshot_20240801-192523.png

Thanks fake gob, but I had braces as a kid, my teeth are straight. That'll piss you off. Plus, I brush them morning and evening. That'll piss you off again.

Do you paint yours with correction fluid :laughing0301:
That was a good one lol
No, I just floss and use tooth paste. Like most people that have decent teeth.
I dont figure you guys can fit floss in between your teeth, considering it just looks like a bunch of X's

Do yalls women do teeth piercing? I find it kinda hot on some people

No idea, I'm not into things like that, a turn off.

I think sugar causing oral disease maybe the big driver in the US to be inserting fake teeth -

In my case, there is a pHARMaceutical drug which caused my teeth to start falling out, ending up in a full set of dentures.

No, I'm not going to share what it was. I used to belong to a Facebook group of people who had the same side effect. It's real and has caused a lot of pain to a lot of innocent people.

Forum List

Back