Eric Holder To Step Down

Don't be surprised if he ends up on the Supreme Court.

But for today, time to celebrate.
I would hope there would be enough courage in the congress to keep that from happening. It would not surprise me at all if they tried. Can you imagine the racial divide that would cause.
There has to be an opening. And, as for right now, there isn't one.

Judge Denies Request from DOJ to Delay the Release of Fast and Furious Documents!

U.S. District Court Judge John D. Bates has denied a request from the Department of Justice to delay the release of a list of Operation Fast and Furious documents being protected under President Obama's assertion of executive privilege.

“The Obama administration failed to game the courts and now will have to account for its Fast and Furious lies. Two federal courts have now rejected Eric Holder’s election-related ploy to keep this information from the American people,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton saidin a statementin reaction to the ruling.

“This is a battle that put Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, saw Nixonian assertions of executive privilege by Barack Obama, and a hapless Congress in the face of all this lawlessness. This latest court ruling shows again that Judicial Watch’s independent investigations and lawsuits are more effective than Congress and the rest of media.

We are pleased we may get some accountability for Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and hundreds of others who lost their lives as a result of Obama’s Fast and Furious program.”

Judge Denies DOJ Request to Delay Release of Fast and Furious Document List - Katie Pavlich

This is hardly a coincidence of timing...This goes from the DOJ to the WH...
great find!

Re: f&f, there was so much online that was scrubbed shortly after Brian's death.

So what are you ODS kooks going to do without a black man to hate in that office? What excuses will you use to lie your asses off about the new AG?

You need to start planning now. Lies and vile and crazy as the ones you flung at Holder can't just be thought up in an instant. Slimy anti-American behavior at that level you use takes a great deal of prep.
So what are we going to do without a racist black man to disgust us in that office? Rejoice!

We never resorted to lies. That is taken over exclusively in the Obama domain, remember?

How
I'm watching the CNN coverage of this out of morbid curiosity. One of their lefty talking heads opined that this would be an excellent opportunity to nominate another black or a woman or a Latino.

It would also be an excellent opportunity to nominate someone based on their experience, merit, integrity and devotion to the constitution.

Not holding my breath for that to happen.
How Bout somebody who doesn't break the GD law all of the time.

Obama's judgment is so suspect I would expect him to pick a half Hispanic Black female impersonator.

Does Ru Paul have a law degree?

How
I'm watching the CNN coverage of this out of morbid curiosity. One of their lefty talking heads opined that this would be an excellent opportunity to nominate another black or a woman or a Latino.

It would also be an excellent opportunity to nominate someone based on their experience, merit, integrity and devotion to the constitution.

Obama's judgment is so suspect I would expect him to pick a half Hispanic Black female impersonator.

So your problem is with blacks, Hispanics and women. Why am I not surprised?

How

Typical. Ask a question and don't even wait for an answer.

My problem is with the empty suit in the Whitehouse. Not all of the above.

I was happy to see this. Great way to start the day. I loved Herman Cain's response, something about when the ship is sinking, you can't keep the rats aboard. LOL

How

And it appears the empty suit is noivous, I tell ya, Noivous!

How

It`s been this way for 6 years. When you`ve got nothing of substance to say just holler "empty suit".

How

It`s been this way for 6 years. When you`ve got nothing of substance to say just holler "empty suit".

How ironic.
That's pretty much the description of an empty suit.

Excellent news! And yet another bit of evidence at the absolute cratering of the Obama era.

Why now?

Interesting.
That was my first thought, too. What was in the works that scared Obama?

"Turn over the friggin F&F documents dammit!" says the judge!
But, if the is a new AG, we will need a delay AGAIN! That is what Obumble is thinking. It will be after the Nov. elections and maybe another 2 years. They've milked 2 years already, this could go on for another 2...

Forum List

Back