Eric the Magic Penguin

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
God can't exist because of Eric the God-Eating Magic Penguin. Since Eric is god-eating, by definition he has no choice but to eat God. So, if God exists, he automatically ceases to exist as a result of being eaten.

So, unless you can prove that Eric doesn't exist, God doesn't exist. On the other hand, if you can prove that Eric doesn't exist, then apply that same evidence to God.

There are only two possibilities. Either you can prove that Eric doesn't exist, or you can't. In both cases, it logically follows that God doesn't exist.

Have fun with that one, theists.

You know what? I'm agnostic/atheist too, but give it a rest dude. We all know that there is no proof, their belief is based on FAITH (which means belief without evidence). Why are you beating a dead horse? One issue poster? :dunno:

You know what? I'm agnostic/atheist too, but give it a rest dude. We all know that there is no proof, their belief is based on FAITH (which means belief without evidence). Why are you beating a dead horse? One issue poster? :dunno:
Because so many of them keep insisting that their faith is "based on evidence", and so God can be "proven" to exist. That's why. They wanna just admit that their beliefs are nothing more than faith without evidence, then that's all they gotta do. I won't hold my breath, though.

upload_2018-1-10_23-23-56.jpeg

God exists and the evidence of God's existence is all around you.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

Because so many of them keep insisting that their faith is "based on evidence", and so God can be "proven" to exist. That's why. They wanna just admit that their beliefs are nothing more than faith without evidence, then that's all they gotta do. I won't hold my breath, though.

Meh, let them have their thing that makes them happy. :dunno: So long as they aren't pressuring ME to believe in fairy tales, then I don't have a problem with it.

Meh, let them have their thing that makes them happy. :dunno: So long as they aren't pressuring ME to believe in fairy tales, then I don't have a problem with it.
Boy, where do you live?!?! I wanna move there. I have them crawling all over me like cockroaches. They're trying to influence the laws of my government, force everyone to behave the way they want them to, they are constantly bothering me at my door, on the subway, at the store, at restaurants, wanting to cram tracts down my throat, offer me salvation, even invite me to their fucking churches! I can't seem to get rid of them. What's your secret?

View attachment 171056

*****HAPPY SMILE*****
Case in point, ChrisL .

No, genius. There is a total of zero objective evidence of the existence of God. And, even if you thought there was, God no longer exists, because he was eaten by Eric the God-Eating Penguin.

Did you not read the OP?

Boy, where do you live?!?! I wanna move there. I have them crawling all over me like cockroaches. They're trying to influence the laws of my government, force everyone to behave the way they want them to, they are constantly bothering me at my door, on the subway, at the store, at restaurants, wanting to cram tracts down my throat, offer me salvation, even invite me to their fucking churches! I can't seem to get rid of them. What's your secret?

I keep to myself. I occasionally get the stray Jehovah's Witness, but I live at the end of a dead end road, so not many at all, maybe once or twice a year. :dunno: I can't think of a time when anyone has ever "bothered" me with their religious beliefs in public. I do have a few family members who are religious, but they are not so "preachy" so it's not that big of a thing.

I live in Massachusetts.

View attachment 171056

*****HAPPY SMILE*****
Case in point, ChrisL .

No, genius. There is a total of zero objective evidence of the existence of God. And, even if you thought there was, God no longer exists, because he was eaten by Eric the God-Eating Penguin.

Did you not read the OP?
th

The OP is a strawman argument that begs the question and creates false dilemma.

I've provided all the evidence I've needed to prove that God exists however for your perview I will grant you that the following is a basic premise for God's existence...

th

...At least until something that better describes the existence of God comes along.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

I keep to myself. I occasionally get the stray Jehovah's Witness, but I live at the end of a dead end road, so not many at all, maybe once or twice a year. :dunno: I can't think of a time when anyone has ever "bothered" me with their religious beliefs in public. I do have a few family members who are religious, but they are not so "preachy" so it's not that big of a thing.

I live in Massachusetts.
Huh. If you say sop. I don't know you, so I can't comment on what you do, or don't know. But, living in the US myself, I see Christians constantly trying to force the country to behave in accordance with their religion-based morality. Hell, there are several cases before the Supreme Court about it, right now. Now, I realise that you response may well be, "Meh. I'm not gay, so i don't really care,"

However, there have to be people who are willing to be vocal about the advancement of reason over faith. If you choose not to take up that cause, then by all means, go your way without judgement from me. However, please do the the courtesy of not judging me because choose to take up the cause of reason.

How about this. Why should I give it a rest?

View attachment 171056

*****HAPPY SMILE*****
Case in point, ChrisL .

Did you not read the OP?
th

I've provided all the evidence I've needed to prove that God exists however for your preview I will grant you that the following is a basic premise for God's existence...

th

...At least until something that better describes the existence of God comes along.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So you made up a math formula, and claim that is "proof of God". Whatever. Go troll elsewhere. Like I said, even if your proof were real, God is dead. Eric ate him.

I live in Massachusetts.
Huh. If you say sop. I don't know you, so I can't comment on what you do, or don't know. But, living in the US myself, I see Christians constantly trying to force the country to behave in accordance with their religion-based morality. Hell, there are several cases before the Supreme Court about it, right now. Now, I realise that you response may well be, "Meh. I'm not gay, so i don't really care,"

However, there have to be people who are willing to be vocal about the advancement of reason over faith. If you choose not to take up that cause, then by all means, go your way without judgement from me. However, please do the the courtesy of not judging me because choose to take up the cause of reason.

th

Why should I?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I live in Massachusetts.

th

Why should I?

*****CHUCKLE*****

You don't have to. I looked the formula up for myself. General relativity does not prove God, you dipshit!

View attachment 171056

*****HAPPY SMILE*****
Case in point, ChrisL .

Did you not read the OP?
th

I've provided all the evidence I've needed to prove that God exists however for your preview I will grant you that the following is a basic premise for God's existence...

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

So you made up a math formula, and claim that is "proof of God". Whatever. Go troll elsewhere. Like I said, even if your proof were real, God is dead. Eric ate him.

upload_2018-1-11_0-7-43.jpeg

The only troll I see here is you.

I didn't make up a math formula and I have already informed you prior to that that all the evidence of God's existence lies all around you. If you can't put two and two together and get four, which wouldn't surprise me, that is your issue not mine.

God exists. Live with it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 171056

*****HAPPY SMILE*****
Case in point, ChrisL .

Did you not read the OP?
th

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 171060

The only troll I see here is you.

I didn't make up a math formula and I have already informed you prior to that that all the evidence of God's existence lies all around you. If you can't put two and two together and get four, which wouldn't surprise me, that is your issue not mine.

God exists. Live with it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, God doesn't exist.

Deal with it.

Any position that can be asserted without evidence, can be ignored without evidence. Simply proclaiming evidence exists does not make it evidence, and just posting one of the formula from Einstein's field equations is not "presenting evidence" for the existence of God.

Besides, I didn't ask you to prove God exists. I asked you to prove Eric the God-Eating Magic Penguin doesn't exist.

I live in Massachusetts.

th

Why should I?

*****CHUCKLE*****

You don't have to. I looked the formula up for myself. General relativity does not prove God, you dipshit!

th

It's all the proof I need to know God exists but then you've never asked me what my belief system was.

Looks like the only dipshit around here would be you there scheisekauf.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, God doesn't exist.

Deal with it.

Any position that can be asserted without evidence, can be ignored without evidence. Simply proclaiming evidence exists does not make it evidence, and just posting one of the formula from Einstein's field equations is not "presenting evidence" for the existence of God.

Besides, I didn't ask you to prove God exists. I asked you to prove Eric the God-Eating Magic Penguin doesn't exist.

th

If you wish to believe in unicorns, spaghetti monsters, and magic penguins, you're free to do so. Just don't expect to be able to teach your beliefs in the school system or make them into public law.

*****CHUCKLE*****

If you wish to believe in unicorns, spaghetti monsters, and magic penguins, you're free to do so. Just don't expect to be able to teach your beliefs in the school system or make them into public law.

*****CHUCKLE*****:)
Hey. Lookie there. something we can agree on. Believe whatever you want. Just don't expect to be able to teach your beliefs in the school system or make them into public law.
Whaddoyakno? We can agree on something.

*****CHUCKLE*****:)
Hey. Lookie there. something we can agree on. Believe whatever you want. Just don't expect to be able to teach your beliefs in the school system or make them into public law.
Whaddoyakno? We can agree on something.
th

That's good.

So now we can cancel this bathroom thingee and all the other gay shit they're attempting to make into public law because your beliefs in magic penguins and their supernatural powers has no place in our legal system.

*****CHUCKLE*****

God can't exist because of Eric the God-Eating Magic Penguin. Since Eric is god-eating, by definition he has no choice but to eat God. So, if God exists, he automatically ceases to exist as a result of being eaten.

So, unless you can prove that Eric doesn't exist, God doesn't exist. On the other hand, if you can prove that Eric doesn't exist, then apply that same evidence to God.

There are only two possibilities. Either you can prove that Eric doesn't exist, or you can't. In both cases, it logically follows that God doesn't exist.

Have fun with that one, theists.
I have a 4000 thousand year old love story of GOD for His chosen people. I've only heard from you regarding Eric the God eating Penguin --- and you say you don't believe in GOD ---- end of story. It is not logical to believe anything you say in this regard because you don't even believe God exists. And if God doesn't exist for you then your story of a penguin named Eric is of no consequence.

Forum List

Back