Erick Erickson Demands GOPers Apologize For Impeaching Bill Clinton

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
I'm loving it!
4i6Ckte.gif

Erick Erickson Demands GOPers Apologize For Impeaching Bill Clinton

After Donald Trump’s ascent to presumptive presidential nominee, conservative pundit Erick Erickson demanded Republicans apologize to Bill Clinton for vilifying and impeaching the former President for the same behavior they’ve glorified in Trump.

In a Friday blog post on The Resurgent, headlined, “Republicans, Apologize to Bill Clinton,” Erickson recapped Clinton’s extramarital affair while in office and his eventual impeachment by House Republicans before comparing him to the presumptive GOP nominee.

“On the campaign trail, Trump was more a pathological liar than Bill Clinton ever was,” he wrote, noting the billionaire “smeared” his opponents’ wives and families, pushed 9/11 conspiracy theories, and “peddled malignant, false stories” about rival Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) father.

“Republicans owe Bill Clinton an apology for impeaching him over lies and affairs while now embracing a pathological liar and womanizer,” Erickson wrote. “That apology will not be forthcoming. In fact, for years Republicans have accused the Democrats of gutter politics and shamelessness. Now the Republicans themselves have lost their sense of shame.”

Trump had sex in the oval office with a girl he called my little humidor? Who knew. Are there pictures? A dress?

Not this shit again.

It wasn't the cheating that was the problem; it was the lying under oath about it. If BJ Clinton would have just said "yeah, I stuck a cigar in Monica's twat, so what?" it would have been an non-issue.

Erik has become such a total asswipe. He doesn't even understand what the impeachment was about. YIKES!

Forum List

Back