ESPN Fires Kurt Shilling for Facebook Meme

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Good enough for Facebook leftist standards but not the homosexuals at ESPN. America is no longer circling the drain, it's in the sewer now.

image.jpeg

Get it right. It's St. Curt "He Of The Bloody Sock" Schilling.

He knows very well how PC ESPN is, he has only himself to blame.
If I were him I'd try for their competition.

I never watch ESPN beyond the games themselves, once they head to Sportscenter, or some of their other non-game programming I'm outa there.

It's way too many faggots on this planet for me. Real Rap

I never watch ESPN beyond the games themselves, once they head to Sportscenter, or some of their other non-game programming I'm outa there.
I Hope he sues their butts for a small fortune.
He would lose. But he could definitely use the money. Great pitcher, really dumb guy.

I am working on a C/W song to mock the trans-gendered movement...it's funny as hell. I have written a verse and the chorus....will be working and thinking about it tomorrow...but the song practically writes itself...it's gonna be classic!!! Here is a little taste.....

He picks out a bra and panties....today's a special day...he is feelin' like a woman...this is his coming out day........
He puts on a wig with flowing hair that cover his bald plate, lipstick and a bit of rouge ...he can hardly wait....

Chorus :
He has an erection....... satin panties make him hard....he's walking down the avenue and lookin' for a bar...
He's a woman...... but he really isn't gay....don't you see that God just made him that waaayyyyyy!!!

Can't do it. Nobody's entitled to an ESPN contract.

Wtf, ESPN isn't aware of any sport that doesn't include the letters NFL, how do they even know who Curt Schilling is?

What's he going to sue for? Employment is at will.

Not necessarily. It depends on what his contract stipulates. I suspect it'll go to the courts at some point and there will be a settlement just to put the thing behind everyone.

Not necessarily. It depends on what his contract stipulates. I suspect it'll go to the courts at some point and there will be a settlement just to put the thing behind everyone.
Probably not

On what the hell basis? You're not entitled to a job with Company X just because you want one.

If anything such a contract could have a morality clause, which ensures they can do it.

Remember when he went after the idiots who tweeted about his daughter?

Schilling is a douche,,,

Forum List

Back