ESPN Fires Kurt Shilling for Facebook Meme

It's way too many faggots on this planet for me. Real Rap

you really should come out of the closet, white trash

Wrong, Black and Classy Dude with a BIG DICK

you aren't either.

go to school....get out of section 8 housing.

I wish I had section 8, make too much jillian POO

more lies.....

that's why you live somewhere you'd be thrown out of if you brought home a hooker.

or do you not remember what you post?

go to school.

come out of the closet.

stop hating women because you hate yourself.

you'll be happier.

He picks out a bra and panties....today's a special day...he is feelin' like a woman...this is his coming out day........
He puts on a wig with flowing hair that cover his bald plate, lipstick and a bit of rouge ...he can hardly wait....

Chorus :
He has an erection....... satin panties make him hard....he's walking down the avenue and lookin' for a bar...
He's a woman...... but he really isn't gay....don't you see that God just made him that waaayyyyyy!!!

I am working on a C/W song to mock the trans-gendered movement...it's funny as hell. I have written a verse and the chorus....will be working and thinking about it tomorrow...but the song practically writes itself...it's gonna be classic!!! Here is a little taste.....

He picks out a bra and panties....today's a special day...he is feelin' like a woman...this is his coming out day........
He puts on a wig with flowing hair that cover his bald plate, lipstick and a bit of rouge ...he can hardly wait....

Chorus :
He has an erection....... satin panties make him hard....he's walking down the avenue and lookin' for a bar...
He's a woman...... but he really isn't gay....don't you see that God just made him that waaayyyyyy!!!

That's great, genius.......but monty python and the kinks beat you to it by decades.....and the issue is transGENDER, not transVESTITE....

You're gonna have to get up real early in the morning if you're gonna top the Reverend...

Transvestite...transgender...same fucking thing........my song will piss off a lot of liberals and that is the only thing that matters....with that said? Go fuck yourself, liberal troll.

Transvestite...transgender...same fucking thing.

Dale,

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are a Two Time Scrub Voter....

Next time you find yourself in a town large enough to have a library, ask the person at the desk to read the definitions from the dictionary to you...

If only the 7 toed members of your "extended family" hear it, whom do you expect to be pissing off?

Fuck ESPN. It has become the MSNBC sports section. I used to watch First Take. But now half the show is about race. And 90% of their hosts are anything but white males. Their efforts to be as non white male as possible is so obvious it's comical.

Schilling is an American sports hero. An .846 playoff winning percentage in 20 years of pitching is among the best in baseball history. The Sports Writers of America....who vote for Hall of Famers....won't induct him into The Hall now because he is a conservative.

A heroic man....standing for his beliefs even if it's gonna cost him a spot in the Hall of Fame.

On what the hell basis? You're not entitled to a job with Company X just because you want one.

If anything such a contract could have a morality clause, which ensures they can do it.
Morals clause done the liberal way: Agree to the company's approval of immorality or be fired.

Last edited:
I Hope he sues their butts for a small fortune.

On what grounds? He probably signed an agreement that anything he posts on social media that reflects poorly on his employer is grounds for termination.

Even if he post it on their own time?

I know a lady who was fired for posting a resume on Craig's List that the company didn't like.

The offending statement - "We were bought out and I don't feel comfortable".

Now, I think that this sort of thing shouldn't go on, Social Media SHOULD be a refuge to vent. But in this case, he's a very public face of this company.

And frankly, his post was kind of ugly and hateful.

The left tards and gaystapo rub their little grimy hands with glee...another "hater" being destroyed. You people need to fucking relax.

The left tards and gaystapo rub their little grimy hands with glee...another "hater" being destroyed. You people need to fucking relax.

You know what, I know gay people who've been fired for being gay.

I've known gay people who've been beaten up for being gay.

A guy makes a dumb Facebook post that Embarrasses his employer and gets fired. Happens thousands of times a day in this country, usually some fool saying something racist or sexist or homophobic that his co-workers saw and took offense to.

You guys had no problem with decades of much worse treatment of gays by the government, their employers and even their own families. Now you are whining because the shoe is on the other foot.

Schilling only displayed his deep respect for women and the progressives flip out

I've long believed that the left had a deep hatred for women.

Schilling simply posted a meme that basically stated that a woman is much more than a pair of tits, and he progressives support his firing.

Incredible proof of the lefts hatred for Women.

A guy makes a dumb Facebook post that Embarrasses his employer and gets fired. Happens thousands of times a day in this country, usually some fool saying something racist or sexist or homophobic that his co-workers saw and took offense to.

You guys had no problem with decades of much worse treatment of gays by the government, their employers and even their own families. Now you are whining because the shoe is on the other foot.

It's interesting how many male trannies want to be castrated so they can become lesbians.

Amazing how sick this trend is

It's interesting how many male trannies want to be castrated so they can become lesbians.

They are mentally deranged attention whores

I couldn't care less about who you supposedly know or what supposedly happened to them. Learn some of that god damn tolerance you demand

They are mentally deranged attention whores
Gassy,

Do you possess any credentials in this field?

Any at all?

Maybe ESPN should change its name to ESPC.

Just watched the ABC report on this. Watching Robin Roberts face, total disgust, after the report was classic. I just laughed my ass off

I wonder if Robin would have been so disgusted if schilling would have apologized by saying;

I was wrong, I guess we should all acknowledge that women are nothing more than a pair of tatas

That is the progressive view afterall.

I couldn't care less about who you supposedly know or what supposedly happened to them. Learn some of that god damn tolerance you demand
Did you major in Obtuse?

Isn't it just terrible the way she takes our lord's name in vain? If the smelly turd keeps talking like this she just might find her lard ass hanging out in H E double toothpicks with Satan.

Forum List

Back