ESPN Fires Kurt Shilling for Facebook Meme

I am working on a C/W song to mock the trans-gendered movement...it's funny as hell. I have written a verse and the chorus....will be working and thinking about it tomorrow...but the song practically writes itself...it's gonna be classic!!! Here is a little taste.....

He picks out a bra and panties....today's a special day...he is feelin' like a woman...this is his coming out day........
He puts on a wig with flowing hair that cover his bald plate, lipstick and a bit of rouge ...he can hardly wait....

Chorus :
He has an erection....... satin panties make him hard....he's walking down the avenue and lookin' for a bar...
He's a woman...... but he really isn't gay....don't you see that God just made him that waaayyyyyy!!!
Dude....

Schilling only displayed his deep respect for women and the progressives flip out

I've long believed that the left had a deep hatred for women.

Schilling simply posted a meme that basically stated that a woman is much more than a pair of tits, and he progressives support his firing.

Incredible proof of the lefts hatred for Women.

Actually it's just simple proof that some of us understand how the concept of "employment" works. Others ---- not so much.

Schilling only displayed his deep respect for women and the progressives flip out

Schilling simply posted a meme that basically stated that a woman is much more than a pair of tits, and he progressives support his firing.

Actually it's just simple proof that some of us understand how the concept of "employment" works. Others ---- not so much.

If your job is more important than a strong country, safe women and children........

He made an excellent choice.

If your job is more important than a strong country, safe women and children........

OK well that's clear as mud.

Whatever that means, the fact remains an employer can fire you at will, especially if you do something that reflects badly on them. Simply KNOWING that basic fact in no way amounts to a "hatred of women", or any attitude toward women at all, nor is such knowledge limited to any political philosophy, so your logic up there is summarily inchoate, to put it generously.

Meh, not really. How many women and children have been raped by dudes in dresses? If you want to put a number on it, let's put a number, how often has this actually been reported as actually having happened?

The thing is, Trannies are using the ladies room now. and most of us are none the wiser because they usually have the door to the commode closed and you don't know if she's sitting down or standing up.

So this is a law to address a problem that isn't actually happening.

Whatever that means, the fact remains an employer can fire you at will, especially if you do something that reflects badly on them. Simply KNOWING that basic fact in no way amounts to a "hatred of women", or any attitude toward women at all, nor is such knowledge limited to any political philosophy, so your logic up there is summarily inchoate, to put it generously.

Protecting women now reflects badly on employees

Oh, tell me more Ol wise progressive?

Schilling and I both believe a woman is defined by more than breasts.

ESPN gots some splainin to do Lucy

I don't have the foggiest idea in the world what you're babbling about. Why do you keep bringing up women's breasts? Aren't you comfortable with your own?

I don't have the foggiest idea in the world what you're babbling about. Why do you keep bringing up women's breasts? Aren't you comfortable with your own?

Projection noted

Political correctness is a spineless cowardly way to live... Lol

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

Forum List

Back