ESPN Fires Kurt Shilling for Facebook Meme

I am working on a C/W song to mock the trans-gendered movement...it's funny as hell. I have written a verse and the chorus....will be working and thinking about it tomorrow...but the song practically writes itself...it's gonna be classic!!! Here is a little taste.....

He picks out a bra and panties....today's a special day...he is feelin' like a woman...this is his coming out day........
He puts on a wig with flowing hair that cover his bald plate, lipstick and a bit of rouge ...he can hardly wait....

Chorus :
He has an erection....... satin panties make him hard....he's walking down the avenue and lookin' for a bar...
He's a woman...... but he really isn't gay....don't you see that God just made him that waaayyyyyy!!!

That's great, genius.......but monty python and the kinks beat you to it by decades.....and the issue is transGENDER, not transVESTITE....

You're gonna have to get up real early in the morning if you're gonna top the Reverend...

He knows very well how PC ESPN is, he has only himself to blame.
If I were him I'd try for their competition.

I never watch ESPN beyond the games themselves, once they head to Sportscenter, or some of their other non-game programming I'm outa there.
I Hope he sues their butts for a small fortune.

What's he going to sue for? Employment is at will.

Your sweet ass probably was happy he got fired

I'd fire him for posting a tweet I've already seen a million times that wasn't even very funny. No wonder all his business ventures have failed. Schilling blows.

No one is, has ever or will be born in the wrong body... Fact

It's way too many faggots on this planet for me. Real Rap

you really should come out of the closet, white trash

Wrong, Black and Classy Dude with a BIG DICK

you aren't either.

go to school....get out of section 8 housing.

I wish I had section 8, make too much jillian POO

more lies.....

that's why you live somewhere you'd be thrown out of if you brought home a hooker.

or do you not remember what you post?

go to school.

come out of the closet.

stop hating women because you hate yourself.

you'll be happier.

I am working on a C/W song to mock the trans-gendered movement...it's funny as hell. I have written a verse and the chorus....will be working and thinking about it tomorrow...but the song practically writes itself...it's gonna be classic!!! Here is a little taste.....

He picks out a bra and panties....today's a special day...he is feelin' like a woman...this is his coming out day........
He puts on a wig with flowing hair that cover his bald plate, lipstick and a bit of rouge ...he can hardly wait....

Chorus :
He has an erection....... satin panties make him hard....he's walking down the avenue and lookin' for a bar...
He's a woman...... but he really isn't gay....don't you see that God just made him that waaayyyyyy!!!

That's great, genius.......but monty python and the kinks beat you to it by decades.....and the issue is transGENDER, not transVESTITE....

You're gonna have to get up real early in the morning if you're gonna top the Reverend...

Transvestite...transgender...same fucking thing........my song will piss off a lot of liberals and that is the only thing that matters....with that said? Go fuck yourself, liberal troll.

you aren't either.

more lies.....

that's why you live somewhere you'd be thrown out of if you brought home a hooker.

go to school.

come out of the closet.

you'll be happier.

Fuck off, Miss Canyon ****......

you aren't either.

more lies.....

go to school.

come out of the closet.

you'll be happier.

OMG you retarded baby LOL LOL

I was joking about the HOOKER being on the lease. Please cancell your internet service after tonight., You are a fucking wackball

Chorus :

Transvestite...transgender...same fucking thing........my song will piss off a lot of liberals and that is the only thing that matters....with that said? Go fuck yourself, liberal troll.

Uh.... nnnno it isn't at all the same thing. :lol:

Yer just gonna look stoopid.

Lemme show ya what a transvestite looks like, Homer.

JuDJzS.gif

you aren't either.

more lies.....

go to school.

come out of the closet.

you'll be happier.

I think I need to write a little ditty about Jillian... a canyon twat living in the heartland.......I love writing parodies.. I bet everyone that despises you will get a massive chuckle out of it....

I never watch ESPN beyond the games themselves, once they head to Sportscenter, or some of their other non-game programming I'm outa there.

I don't even know what the fuck he posted. Like I said, people who watch ESPN don't care about this shit.

I don't even know what the fuck he posted. Like I said, people who watch ESPN don't care about this shit.

I wish you and all the Fruity Pies had yall OWN PLANET

Forum List

Back