ESPN Laying Off Top On Air Talent

Im a NFL fanatic and it annoys the hell out of me too. Im like........."can I get a vacation from the NFL?"
I'm not a football fan. At all. Baseball fanatic all my life. I used to watch a lot of NBA during the Dominique Wilkens, Doc Rivers, Spud Webb days of the Atlanta Hawks, then continued through the Jordan, Barkley, Bird, Malone days. But once it switched over to selfish thugs who never passed the ball I was out. Kevin Garnett, Alan Iverson, etc.

"Talent" is a subjective description of Keyshawn Johnson, who. thankfully, is gone. Getting rid of he and Max Kellerman is a huge win for viewers. The morning show of those two and Jay Williams was worth listening to for the entertainment value that comes from listening to something truly awful.

it's cable. Dish and DTV are becoming dinosaurs
My son is a dtv installer and we're really worried about his job stability

Regular cable or network TV channels are 1/3 to 1/2 commercials. “Stay with us”, “be right back”, “ dont touch that dial”, “coming up after the break”.

un-watchable (without paid premium channels) unless you become a “REMOTE MASTER”.

I cut the cord about 2-3 years ago I think.

Its strange but I kind of miss the most random things I used to see on cable. Chopped, Ariel America, and random sporting events on ESPN. Arizona State v. Oregon softball....

I'm thinking of re-subscribing. But whomever said earlier that it becomes a commercial fest is right. But at least you could change channel if you see a commercial. You have to turn off the stream to get out of the commercial on streaming services. Often, I just mute the TV.

ESPN Laying Off Top On Air Talent​

ESPN has no top talent to lay off to begin with! ESPN was a solution looking for a problem, a sucky solution, that too few are willing to pay. That is why the lay offs. ESPN went woke a long time ago, when political, and folks got fed up with that. Kinda like you.

They laid off Steve Young, which is a big loss, and an even bigger loss is Jeff Van Gundy, an excellent color guy on their #1 NBA broadcast team. His brother is already doing TNT, and Jeff is much better than Stan, so I wonder if he goes there.

One of the reasons they are laying people off is the salaries they are paying Aikman, Buck, and the $17 million a year they are now paying Pat McAfee.

When I heard they let Al Michael's go on Monday night football I thought wtf but now he's on the NFL network. In with the new out with the old. But at least Al's still working and living the dream.

On the Pat McAfee show I'm watching right now on tape from before yesterday, he had Michael Lombardi who liked Denver "especially with the 6 points they were giving them". LOL.

When I heard they let Al Michael's go on Monday night football I thought wtf but now he's on the NFL network. In with the new out with the old. But at least Al's still working and living the dream.

On the Pat McAfee show I'm watching right now on tape from before yesterday, he had Michael Lombardi who liked Denver "especially with the 6 points they were giving them". LOL.
I refuse to watch Pat Mcafee dirty ass

I refuse to watch Pat Mcafee dirty ass
I didn't like him either but then he was an announcer on WWE wrestling and occasionally he wrestles so I sort of like him now.

Hey, I'm watching his show and he had an expert on Michael Lombardi. They were talking about who to bet on this weekend. Michael said he liked Denver. "especially with the points" he said.

They lost 70 to 20. Shouldn't he never be allowed on TV or radio ever again? Or even on someones podcast?

I didn't like him either but then he was an announcer on WWE wrestling and occasionally he wrestles so I sort of like him now.

Hey, I'm watching his show and he had an expert on Michael Lombardi. They were talking about who to bet on this weekend. Michael said he liked Denver. "especially with the points" he said.

They lost 70 to 20. Shouldn't he never be allowed on TV or radio ever again? Or even on someones podcast?
Like someone said, we supposed to take their pick seriously just because they on TV

They ( ESPN ) will be shills for the Marxist Race hustlers ( Democommies ) for this Election Cycle , after that it’s anyones guess how they will pay the bills .

If everyone was banned for making stupid predictions, no one would be on television. I kinda like McAfee, his show is so different, and he is a high energy guy.

Forum List

Back