ESPN Laying Off Top On Air Talent

"Talent" is a subjective description of Keyshawn Johnson, who. thankfully, is gone. Getting rid of he and Max Kellerman is a huge win for viewers. The morning show of those two and Jay Williams was worth listening to for the entertainment value that comes from listening to something truly awful.

Max is good on boxing. Keysean and jay Williams are morons

If everyone was banned for making stupid predictions, no one would be on television. I kinda like McAfee, his show is so different, and he is a high energy guy.

OK but then I expect next week Pat to call Lombardi out for being so fucking wrong. I watched first show this week after the weekend and I don't think he called him out but it's hard to watch the entire show. I could have missed it.

But I think it's funny he was on the specific segment where they were talking about good bets to make. It's like that guy Kramer screaming what stocks to buy and sell. He doesn't fucking know. Sometimes he's right sometimes not.

All I know is my hunch would have been that Miami was going to destroy Denver. He said, "I like Denver especially with the points they're giving". LOL. The points. 70 to 20.

I wondered what happened to their show. It got replaced by a show with other people who I don't know. So I don't tune in as much.
Yeah for some reason ESPN thought Keyshawn, max, and Williams would make a good radio show in the morning. That had to be the worst show I’ve ever had to listen to.

Wasn't it awful? As annoying as Max was, no one can compare to Keyshawn, that dude is the absolute worst voice on television.
Dude, it was horrible. I heard Keyshawn and Richard Sherman have a show with Skip Bayless now.

Dude, it was horrible. I heard Keyshawn and Richard Sherman have a show with Skip Bayless now.
I saw that. ESPN had just signed him to a 5 year, $21 million dollar contract, which they still have to pay him. Thank God he is gone, ESPN is so clueless, they make dumb decisions, but eventually got this right.

Yeah for some reason ESPN thought Keyshawn, max, and Williams would make a good radio show in the morning. That had to be the worst show I’ve ever had to listen to.
I didn't think it was that bad. It wasn't great either but they talked about current events. Perhaps they stuck on topics too long?

I'm taping Pat McAfee show. They ramble on too but they have guys like Aaron Rogers on so I fast forward once I hear the gist of what's the hot topic and now they're just going on and on for too long. Is it a 4 hour show?

I'm still waiting to see if they call out Michael Lombardi. Last week he said he liked Denver. "especially with the points". Of course they lost by 50 points. LOL. I forgot the other pick he made was Green Bay. They got lucky and made a crazy miraculous comeback because the starting QB on the other team got hurt. So basically he should have lost both picks. They should never have him on as an expert ever again. That name means nothing anymore.

The whole Chick bent on Football Shows makes me think of how pathetic Foxsnews was in the Mid-late 90s

FNC just started in the mid 90's! Living out in California, w/ extra hours to my day, Prime Time started earlier so I watched the entire lineup of Hannity & Combs, Catherine Crier, & Bill O'Reilly that begain at 5 PM PST! They hadn't gotten offensive yet, heaping most of their ire on Bill & Hillary Clinton! It was truly pathetic at the time! :heehee: :rolleyes:;):omg::stir:

Forum List

Back