ESPN Lost Half A Million Subscribers — Just Last Month

This is juvenile, and I know it, but aren't the dems the ones who are trying to cure men from being masculine? Do dems even watch ESPN? Guys with man buns, painted nails, and manscaping watching sports? It seems like republicans would be their main audience, so lefty talking points seems like a really bad idea.

MAN BUN?

You watching ballet? Must be a progressive
Ballet’s a Russian thing. That means you’d love it.

It's actually Italian, although some think it's French, I've never been to an Italian (but I love pizza) or French (although I do enjoy their fries) nor a Russian ballet. Which do you like best snowflake?
None. It’s some white people nonsense, desperate for some sport they can compete in.

Oh, it's a racial thing. Got it buttercup.
Duh. That’s what the whole thread is about.
Not watching ESPN is racist now? How is this not a surprising development from a left winger.

Ballet’s a Russian thing. That means you’d love it.

It's actually Italian, although some think it's French, I've never been to an Italian (but I love pizza) or French (although I do enjoy their fries) nor a Russian ballet. Which do you like best snowflake?
None. It’s some white people nonsense, desperate for some sport they can compete in.

Not watching ESPN is racist now? How is this not a surprising development from a left winger.
Players started demanding that black lives matter, and Trumpers lost their minds :dunno:

Players started demanding that black lives matter, and Trumpers lost their minds :dunno:
Nobody disagreed with that. Black lives aren't the only ones that matter. The murders committed by blacks on other blacks matter. Whites being murdered matter. Nobody lost their minds on our end, we just pointed out facts you couldn't refute.

I'm one of them having dropped ESPN Insider which I was using through fantasy football and fantasy baseball prep to get the premium content. Once the drafting and first few weeks of calamitous season werr over there wasn't a good reason to keep it for casual leagues. It's possible I'm not the only one who thought this way. Context definitely matters.

Nobody disagreed with that. Black lives aren't the only ones that matter. The murders committed by blacks on other blacks matter. Whites being murdered matter. Nobody lost their minds on our end, we just pointed out facts you couldn't refute.
Type that you think that "black lives matter"

Sports are too hard for conservatives to play or understand

We know what sport you like ...

1387405857.jpg.CROP.promo-large.jpg

Type that you think that "black lives matter"
The idea that a black life matters as much as a white life is racist. Ask any FOX viewer.

Forum List

Back