ESPN reporter reveals how she feels about the working class

Guess what...she was practicing her freedom of speech. Why should she be punished. There should be no ramifications for our words...remember?

So for you hypocrite teapers...how does her rant deserve termination while other rants (Sterling) deserve nothing.

Fucking teaper hypocrites...more proof you are racist, hypocritical douchebags!
Sterling? The basket ball team owner? That Sterling?

You don't know the difference between a private conversation and a public melt down because she thinks she's important?

For the record, the tow company came out and accepted the apology and took the stance that she should NOT be fired.
I could give two dicks whether she is fired or not. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy. Guess what, the bitch thought she was having a private conversation as well. This wasn't a paparazzi video, it was a hidden camera...I am sure she didn't know she was being recorded.

But it is the hypocrisy. Simply the hypocrisy.

Guess what...she was practicing her freedom of speech. Why should she be punished. There should be no ramifications for our words...remember?

So for you hypocrite teapers...how does her rant deserve termination while other rants (Sterling) deserve nothing.

You don't know the difference between a private conversation and a public melt down because she thinks she's important?

For the record, the tow company came out and accepted the apology and took the stance that she should NOT be fired.
I could give two dicks whether she is fired or not. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy. Guess what, the bitch thought she was having a private conversation as well. This wasn't a paparazzi video, it was a hidden camera...I am sure she didn't know she was being recorded.

She looked right at the camera

Jesus fucking christ are you still trolling this thread ?

you know what, if you ever had to deal with one of these towing companies, you'd understand how someone can get upset.

When I lived in Cicero, our corrupt mayor who went to prison had an agreement with a towing company and the one time they snagged my car was kind of a nightmare.

Losign your shit with these crooks is totally understandable.

Here's an article from Monday.

ESPN’s Britt McHenry a ‘sorry excuse’ for a human being

Stuff it, sweetheart.

ESPN reporter Britt McHenry is a sorry human being. But the entitled bleached-blond bubblehead clearly does not regret that she inflicted a vicious tongue-lashing on a lowly wage slave.

She’s sorry that she got caught.

By now, even folks who dwell in caves have heard that McHenry is worse than trailer trash. Hey, most people who live in mobile homes display more class than this diva, whose sense of superiority and attachment to mirrors caused her to berate a lady who evidently lacks McHenry’s multitude of large, white teeth.

McHenry, 28, was suspended by the sports network for a week. She should be fired, forced to don a hairnet and utter the classic line, over and over: “Do you want fries with that?”

Then again, McHenry’s presence in the fast-food industry would be an affront to hardworking burger-flippers who show respect to fellow citizens.

The sports world has suffered from a plethora of rotten characters, from a serial philanderer (golfer Tiger Woods, 39) to performance-enhancing-drug abusers (Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, 39, suspended Met closing pitcher Jenrry Mejia, 25) to a gambler (banned-for-life former baseball player and manager Pete Rose, 74).

So how can a TV sports yakker be taken seriously after her vile character has been revealed?

In a video that went viral online last week, the sportscaster can be heard leveling a disgusting rant at Gina Michelle, a single mom of three who works as a clerk at the Arlington, Va., pound to which McHenry’s vehicle was towed.

ESPN s Britt McHenry a sorry excuse for a human being New York Post

Wow, you are fucking stupid. IN a public place of business vs a private residence and you can't even get it right. Too funny.

But then, you anti-teapers are all fucking stupid so I'm not surprised.

Wow, you are fucking stupid. IN a public place of business vs a private residence and you can't even get it right. Too funny.

But then, you anti-teapers are all fucking stupid so I'm not surprised.
Teapers are so funny...they change the goal posts when race is involved. How pathetic.

When was the last time anyone has heard a teaper talk about smaller government?

Well, looks like she's back.

Britt McHenry to work NFL Draft for ESPN

Britt McHenry’s one-week suspension following the release of an edited tape showing the ESPN reporter berating a tow company clerk ends Thursday. She’ll be back on television in time for next week's NFL Draft, according to SI.com.

ESPN senior coordinating producer Seth Markman told SI that McHenry, a Washington D.C.-based bureau reporter, will have similar assignments throughout the NFL season as she did last year. McHenry will be in St. Louis to report on the Rams during the first round of the draft on April 30.

Britt McHenry to work NFL Draft for ESPN NFL Sporting News

Britt McHenry’s one-week suspension following the release of an edited tape showing the ESPN reporter berating a tow company clerk ends Thursday. She’ll be back on television in time for next week's NFL Draft, according to SI.com.

ESPN senior coordinating producer Seth Markman told SI that McHenry, a Washington D.C.-based bureau reporter, will have similar assignments throughout the NFL season as she did last year. McHenry will be in St. Louis to report on the Rams during the first round of the draft on April 30.

I will watch and im sure the fat tow employee will be eating many bonbons.

I will watch and im sure the fat tow employee will be eating many bonbons.

I can't wait to see the tweets about her performance

Usually, when someone does a rant, they are provoked. Unless you're a Republican. Cuz about all they know are rants. Just having a black president provokes the GOP.

Forum List

Back