ESPN reporter reveals how she feels about the working class

There's a reason why the people behind the cameras in television refer to the people in front of them as "the talent". Doesn't mean they have brains or integrity, they just look good on the screen.

That's the ironic thing here. This elitist may claim she has a degree and a brain, but the truth is, she was hired by ESPN 100% due to her looks.
Well yeah! Still doesn't change the fact that you teapers are hypocrites. She doesn't get to exercise her freedom of speech, but racists do. Explain that.

I still would like to know why these teapers are upset. What happened to free speech...or does that only apply to spewing racist nonsense. Racist teaper hypocrites...hilarious.
pssst.... She works for a private corporation and was publicly putting that company in a bad light.
This company must have a misconduct policy that she signed and agreed to.

We're you as quick to defend Hank Williams Jr when ESPN/NBC pulled his theme song because of shit he said against The Obama?

What an ugly little elitist bitch !
She has apologized, and ESPN has suspended her for a week, but this is the kind of thing you simply cannot apologize for or take back.
We now know how she really feels, and she obviously truly believes she's superior to those who make the country work every day.

ESPN suspended reporter Britt McHenry for one week, hours after a video surfaced of the reporter dressing down a towing-lot attendant in brutally ugly fashion.

“I’m in the news, sweetheart, I will f—–g sue this place,” McHenry, a Washington-based reporter, says as the video opens.

Modal Trigger

Britt McHenryPhoto: Britt McHenry on Twitter

McHenry vented about getting her car towed in a since-deleted tweet (as caught and saved by ARL Now) on April 6, and that was the cause of her frustration.

She apologized for the blowup on Thursday evening after the video went viral.

“In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things,” she wrote. “As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.”

The video, which appeared on LiveLeak, shows McHenry relentlessly mocking the clerk in a nasty attack, bouncing from jabs at her intelligence to insults about her teeth.

“Yep, that’s all you care about, is just taking people’s money,” McHenry says. “With no education, no skillset, just wanted to clarify that. … Do you feel good about your job? So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing? Why, cause I have a brain and you don’t?”

The rant somehow gets more personal as the edited video closes.

“Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?” McHenry says. ” ‘Cause they look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a f—–g trailer, honey.”

And a parting shot before McHenry leaves: “Lose some weight, baby girl.”

ESPN suspends reporter after ugly towing-lot rant New York Post

Funny how she says she's sooo educated yet she was stupid enough to park in a tow zone.

What an ugly little elitist bitch !
She has apologized, and ESPN has suspended her for a week, but this is the kind of thing you simply cannot apologize for or take back.
We now know how she really feels, and she obviously truly believes she's superior to those who make the country work every day.

ESPN suspended reporter Britt McHenry for one week, hours after a video surfaced of the reporter dressing down a towing-lot attendant in brutally ugly fashion.

“I’m in the news, sweetheart, I will f—–g sue this place,” McHenry, a Washington-based reporter, says as the video opens.

Modal Trigger

Britt McHenryPhoto: Britt McHenry on Twitter

McHenry vented about getting her car towed in a since-deleted tweet (as caught and saved by ARL Now) on April 6, and that was the cause of her frustration.

She apologized for the blowup on Thursday evening after the video went viral.

“In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things,” she wrote. “As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.”

The video, which appeared on LiveLeak, shows McHenry relentlessly mocking the clerk in a nasty attack, bouncing from jabs at her intelligence to insults about her teeth.

“Yep, that’s all you care about, is just taking people’s money,” McHenry says. “With no education, no skillset, just wanted to clarify that. … Do you feel good about your job? So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing? Why, cause I have a brain and you don’t?”

The rant somehow gets more personal as the edited video closes.

“Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?” McHenry says. ” ‘Cause they look so stunning … ‘Cause I’m on television and you’re in a f—–g trailer, honey.”

And a parting shot before McHenry leaves: “Lose some weight, baby girl.”

ESPN suspends reporter after ugly towing-lot rant New York Post

One of the ugliest women I have ever seen. Maybe she can find work in a towing company now that her ESPN career has collapsed

i think she is perfect and the fat woman is not.

Troll much?

I still would like to know why these teapers are upset. What happened to free speech...or does that only apply to spewing racist nonsense. Racist teaper hypocrites...hilarious.
pssst.... She works for a private corporation and was publicly putting that company in a bad light.

We're you as quick to defend Hank Williams Jr when ESPN/NBC pulled his theme song because of shit he said against The Obama?
Rule number one,.......never embarass your employer

How was ESPN embarrassed? Britt is 10 times better than the obese woman she was trying to help.

there are too many sanctimonius haters on the forum. we all have had emotional outbursts worse than this that werent caught on tape. no doubt the ESPN bosses have as well. as far as espn being embarrassed, didnt they hire an accused murderer, ray lewis? how embarrassed can they be?

my heart is full of love for the fat obese woman and the awesome Britt.

How was ESPN embarrassed? Britt is 10 times better than the obese woman she was trying to help.
Troll much?

You need to do much better than that to get me to bite

Troll much?

do what you want but dont tell me how embarrassed ESPN IS WHEN THEY HIRE ACCUSED MURDERERS.

Troll much?

do what you want but dont tell me how embarrassed ESPN IS WHEN THEY HIRE ACCUSED MURDERERS.

If you want to troll this board, you have to stop being so obvious. All your trolling will get you is a........you are an asshole response

If you want to troll you need to be more subtle. Draw people in with what seems like a legitimate post and then drop your obnoxious comment

Last edited:

:lol: You racist teapers are pathetic in your effort to demonize this bitch but put the others up on a pedastal for their comments. Just be honest, hood bo...you excuse hate comments and call it freedom of speech...but if someone dare insult white trailer trash...they should be drawn and quartered.

This shows you exactly what the world of journalism thinks about working Americans, if nothing else.
It doesn't have a damn thing to do with journalism..It has to do with attitude and trying to blame and degrade others when you made the mistake in the first place..It's a way of lying to oneself, or denial..

This shows you exactly what the world of journalism thinks about working Americans, if nothing else.
It doesn't have a damn thing to do with journalism..It has to do with attitude and trying to blame and degrade others when you made the mistake in the first place..It's a way of lying to oneself, or denial..
Everything she got in life she got through her looks

She has no talent in reporting sports

Everything she got in life she got through her looks

She has no talent in reporting sports
She needs a reality check..The many years I spent in radio/TV/Film and theater production, those kind of people are a dime a dozen and have such inflated egos...

Forum List

Back