ESPN's Bomani Jones riles fans up with Cleveland Caucasians shirt

ChiefWahoo.jpg

How did such an ignorant and intellectually challenged racist like that get a job with ESPN? Oh, that's right. He's black.

How is it "racist"?
Because his shirt is intended to be disparagement of white people and that's because he is too stupid to tell the difference between homage and insult.
He is a bigot looking for an issue.
Went right over your head didn't it?
Nope. It went through yours and collected debris.

The Caucasians? That is a mountain range, idiot.

No one would be offended. What else could we use from white culture?

The Executives
The Crusaders
The Conquerors
The Explorers
The Mountain Climbers
The Philosophers
The Mature
The Not Easily Offended

None of those are exlcusively "white" though. I think Minnesota already hit it with "Vikings".

Them "Fighting Irish" and "Celtics" might have qualified except for us Black Irish... :eusa_shifty:

Really to keep the peace, sports teams oughta limit themselves to races/groups who are either mythical or no longer extant.

The Vancouver Visigoths... (or Vandals)
The Pittsburgh Picts...
The Miami Morlocks...
The Anaheim Arawaks....

The Executives
The Crusaders
The Conquerors
The Explorers
The Mountain Climbers
The Philosophers
The Mature
The Not Easily Offended

None of those are exlcusively "white" though. I think Minnesota already hit it with "Vikings".

Them "Fighting Irish" and "Celtics" might have qualified except for us Black Irish... :eusa_shifty:

Really to keep the peace, sports teams oughta limit themselves to races/groups who are either mythical or no longer extant.

The Pittsburgh Picts...
The Miami Morlocks...
The Anaheim Arawaks....
the Anaheim Arawaks?....

How did we get so sensitive to issues that American Indians really don't care about? Everything is political to the democrat party and if they can steal fifty or sixty votes by condemning the logos used by baseball teams they will damned well do it. Why didn't the Irish ever complain about the freaking fighting elf depicted on Notre Dame logos? Democrats haven't yet convinced Irish football fans that they are insulted.

How did we get so sensitive to issues that American Indians really don't care about? Everything is political to the democrat party and if they can steal fifty or sixty votes by condemning the logos used by baseball teams they will damned well do it. Why didn't the Irish ever complain about the freaking fighting elf depicted on Notre Dame logos? Democrats haven't yet convinced Irish football fans that they are insulted.
The Irish were not put on reservations

I don't think he knows what the Cleveland Browns stands for...good grief this is stupid.

There's some debate about whetherCleveland's professional football franchise was named after its first coach and general manager, Paul Brown, or after boxer Joe Louis, who was nicknamed the “BrownBomber.” Team owner Mickey McBride conducted a fan contest in 1945 and the most popular submission was Browns.

I don't think he knows what the Cleveland Browns stands for...good grief this is stupid.

There's some debate about whetherCleveland's professional football franchise was named after its first coach and general manager, Paul Brown, or after boxer Joe Louis, who was nicknamed the “BrownBomber.” Team owner Mickey McBride conducted a fan contest in 1945 and the most popular submission was Browns.
The St Louis Browns baseball team already existed since 1900

I grew up in Oklahoma around lots of Indians......mainly Comanche, Kiowa, Apache,.....and some Shawnee, Seminole.

They referred to themselves as Red men and Red skins with pride.

It wasn't until the white liberal loons turned it into a political issue that anyone had a problem with the term. ..... :cool:

How ?

By training people to be that way. The public school system is the chief culprits, they have worked tirelessly for decades now to create cream puff people.
They have convinced entire generations of American minorities that they should be offended by the ideals and culture of America. At the same time they have trained generations of white Americans that they are to blame.

We now are reaping the harvest, now that the white community has shrank, while minorities have grown.

Minorities now are hyper-sensitive, and white liberals are their cheerleaders the whole way.

The Executives
The Crusaders
The Conquerors
The Explorers
The Mountain Climbers
The Philosophers
The Mature
The Not Easily Offended

The Pittsburgh Picts...
The Miami Morlocks...
The Anaheim Arawaks....
the Anaheim Arawaks?....

OK it's out of place I know. Just going for the alliteration.

Black Irish are Spanish.
not necessarily...the late Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy was a black Irishman....his dad was from British Guiana and his mother was Irish...just sayin...

He would apparently be "Black plus Irish". But "Black Irish" is a thing by itself, referring to a certain set of Irish with jet black hair and brown eyes. My Dad was constantly taken for Italian or Greek.

The Executives
The Crusaders
The Conquerors
The Explorers
The Mountain Climbers
The Philosophers
The Mature
The Not Easily Offended

The Pittsburgh Picts...
The Miami Morlocks...
The Anaheim Arawaks....
the Anaheim Arawaks?....

how did you come up with that?....

The Executives
The Crusaders
The Conquerors
The Explorers
The Mountain Climbers
The Philosophers
The Mature
The Not Easily Offended

The Pittsburgh Picts...
The Miami Morlocks...
The Anaheim Arawaks....
the Anaheim Arawaks?....

how did you come up with that?....

It was the biggest sports city that came to mind that starts with an A.

I coulda gone with Asheville... Austin .... Arlington.... Appalachicola... Actually I wish I'd gone with Appalachicola. Woulda been closer to the Arawaks.

I still to this day cannot get it into my head that some professional sports team actually named itself the "Mighty Ducks". That's way crazier than the New Orleans Jazz moving to Utah and forgetting to pick a new name.

Forum List

Back