Zone1 ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith says he is underpaid because he’s black...He makes $8 million a year

Shit......................if that's the case, I'm willing to work for slave wages....................just gimmie 50,000/year to speak my mind on television and I'll be forever grateful.

Economics and finance should be taught from kindergarten until a persons 21st Birthday. A few microeconomic courses wouldn't hurt either.
I don't know about kindergarten, but more should be taught in Elementary, Jr High and High School.

They never stop whining. It's in their worthless genes.
It certainly shows the result of the liberals promoting these false “racist, racist” claims and brainwashing people into thinking blacks are such oppressed victims: no matter how high they rise, they think they’re being held back because they’re black.

Remember how negative Michelle Obama’s speech to graduating high school girls was? She went on and on about how the cards are stacked against black women, when she should have said that in today’s society, a black woman can rise to any position and I’m the proof.

It certainly shows the result of the liberals promoting these false “racist, racist” claims and brainwashing people into thinking blacks are such oppressed victims: no matter how high they rise, they think they’re being held back because they’re black.

Remember how negative Michelle Obama’s speech to graduating high school girls was? She went on and on about how the cards are stacked against black women, when she should have said that in today’s society, a black woman can rise to any position and I’m the proof.
Trillions and trillions of dollars have exchanged hands on that talk.

Ponder this: Steven A Smith is a contemporary, Black public personality like Howard Cosell. Paid lavishly to be obnoxious, opinionated, and usually right.

His opinion about his relative value is much more valid than is the opinion of anyone posting here. But is there a "white" sports "personality" who is similarly showcased by his employer? Terry Bradshaw? I don't know.

There are whites with less experience and education making more than Steven A.

Like Sean Hannity's no college degree having.....

Yeah but he’s not complaining he’s underpaid because he’s white.

It takes a lot of chutzpah for a black earning $8 million to complain he’a underpaid due to racism.

Hannity's pay is negotiated based upon his audience share which is huge. He makes his advertisers a lot of money.

Forum List

Back