'Ethical' Alabama Governor's impeachment proceedings...

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

I for one couldn't care less about a politician's sex life but-----but this "breaking" news needs to be posted for the family values s̶c̶r̶e̶w̶b̶a̶l̶l̶s̶ hypocrites here on the USMB.

Effort to impeach Gov. Robert Bentley could start this week

By Mike Cason AL.com
April 05, 2016 at 7:18 AM, updated April 05, 2016 at 9:26 AM

<snip>

Rep. Ed Henry, R-Hartselle, has said he plans to try to begin the process that could remove the governor from office.

Henry has called a press conference for 12:30 p.m. today to discuss the articles of impeachment he plans to file against Bentley.

<snip>

Impeached for what? For having an affair or for paying his mistress with public funds?
Our state couldn't impeach our governor for being unethical. Had to be criminal. I don't believe having an affair is criminal. Well, maybe it is down south.

I for one couldn't care less about a politician's sex life but-----but this "breaking" news needs to be posted for the family values s̶c̶r̶e̶w̶b̶a̶l̶l̶s̶ hypocrites here on the USMB.

By Mike Cason AL.com

<snip>

Rep. Ed Henry, R-Hartselle, has said he plans to try to begin the process that could remove the governor from office.

Henry has called a press conference for 12:30 p.m. today to discuss the articles of impeachment he plans to file against Bentley.

<snip>

You prefer people who have no moral values?

By Mike Cason AL.com

<snip>

<snip>

You prefer people who have no moral values?

I love mocking rightwinger's/Republican's moral turpitude, thanks for the opportunities...

As I said in the OP, I couldn't care less about a politician's sex life (or anyone's, for that matter) but-----but obviously rightwingers/Republicans think their so-called 'small government values' should interfere in -other- people's 'private values' -pewsh-

I wonder if Governor (family values) Bentley (R-AL) will use the "I didn't have sex with that woman" defense?

Alabama legislators move to impeach governor

By Joshua Berlinger, Kevin Conlon and Ralph Ellis, CNN
Updated 9:36 PM ET, Tue April 5, 2016

<snip>

The proposed articles of impeachment list four reasons why the governor could be impeached: Willful neglect of duty, corruption in office, incompetency, and offenses of moral turpitude.

<snip>

Forum List

Back