Ethnic Cleansing Lovers Butthurt: Israel Approves 2,500 New Settlements

The antisemites in this forum (and there must be several dozen at a minimum) don't bat an eye at the fact that Arabs clensed 99.3% of all Jews from Arab lands.

For a Jew to build a house on land they demand should be Judenfrei, though? An Outrage!!!

The antisemites in this forum (and there must be several dozen at a minimum) don't bat an eye at the fact that Arabs clensed 99.3% of all Jews from Arab lands.

For a Jew to build a house on land they demand should be Judenfrei, though? An Outrage!!!

Also the Arab ethnic cleansing of Christians as well in Arab countries.

Also the Arab ethnic cleansing of Christians as well in Arab countries.

"Oh little town of Bethlehem, where only Muslims remain.........."

Why do the Pali supporters stay here in the Great Satan USA when they are free to go live in Gaza to help the noble life loving, peace loving Palestinians?
Funny how no Palestinians are allowed to immigrate to any Arab nation.

Golly gee why is that? Is it possible because the Arab countries know the Palestinians best?

Is it legally, technically their land (as opposed to simply claiming it is theirs?) I know Palestine CLAIMS it's theirs and wants it back.

(This also goes back to 2 old adages - "Don't start a war you can't win' and 'To the victor goes the spoils'.)

Is it legally, technically their land (as opposed to simply claiming it is theirs?) I know Palestine CLAIMS it's theirs and wants it back.

(This also goes back to 2 old adages - "Don't start a war you can't win' and 'To the victor goes the spoils'.)
The Palestinians can't get it back because they never had it.

Diblasio is building LIKE CRAZY in New York City

The borders were fixed at the end of the 6 Days War in 1967. The far right and especially the Likud party in Israel are doing the same as Russia in Crimea and Ukraine. The war hawks are in charge in Israel now and are proving their duplicity with their expansionist paradigm.

The borders were fixed at the end of the 6 Days War in 1967. The far right and especially the Likud party in Israel are doing the same as Russia in Crimea and Ukraine. The war hawks are in charge in Israel now and are proving their duplicity with their expansionist paradigm.

wrong again------no "borders" were fixed either before or after 1967. In 1967---CEASE FIRE lines were created-----not borders. DA ARABS DID NOT RECOGNIZE BORDERS

You have a rich imagination but apparently no respect for the truth.

The settlements are considered illegal under international law, although Israel disputes .....

UN condemns Israel's West Bank settlement plans - BBC News
There is no international law under which Israel's communities in Judea and Samaria are illegal. In fact, there is no rational basis for considering them illegitimate in any way or obstacles to a final status agreement.

Last edited:

The settlements are considered illegal under international law, although Israel disputes .....

UN condemns Israel's West Bank settlement plans - BBC News
There is no international law under which Israel's communities in Judea and Samaria are illegal. In fact, there is no rational basis for considering them illegitimate in any way or obstacles to to a final status agreement.

The UN cannot enforce much of anything without our support. We walked a tight rope so far because God put all our oil under Muslim controlled deserts.

Israel proves might makes right. But remember a sword cuts two ways.

and the US State Department said, " [nothing] ".

Yes sir! This is a great thing! Fuck you Obama!

Israel needs to build as much as they can as quick as they can right now. Build up along then border and have the security fence include these areas.

Again fuck you Obama! Fuck you Frankenians!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Who gives a fuck! Build baby build!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back