EU Chief Censor threatens Musk over Trump interview

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

They want to play hard ball, starting shutting shit down to them.....You know, like Starlink.

If I was Musk I would walk over to the starlink office and tell to start "testing" the network over the EU. By testing I mean cycling devices off and on for a few seconds every min. Just to see how long it takes to reset them, continue this test for a few days to confirm it.

I remember when we were friends with GB. Now it's starting to look like the beginning when we had to break away from those overbearing assholes. GB needs to man up and shut up if they want to be a free country again. MAGA

Let's find out if that cuck is ever in the U.S.

Why does he think he gets to meddle in the business of the United States.

EU Chief Censor threatens Musk over Trump interview​

Ah Oh! Trump free to actually speak unfettered with free speech before the world?!

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 4.28.53 PM.jpg
OH NO! Possible illegal content! Worlds could collide!

Better hide the children behind the sofa. The Brits are such fucking pansies anymore

that I almost regret our saving their asses in WWII.

They want to play hard ball, starting shutting shit down to them.....You know, like Starlink.D

If I was Musk I would walk over to the starlink office and tell to start "testing" the network over the EU. By testing I mean cycling devices off and on for a few seconds every min. Just to see how long it takes to reset them, continue this test for a few days to confirm it.

Did Musk tell him to Suggon Deeznutz, like he did Newsom? He should have.

I remember when we were friends with GB. Now it's starting to look like the beginning when we had to break away from those overbearing assholes. GB needs to man up and shut up if they want to be a free country again.

Oh dear . Did you miss hearing we are not part of the EU ?

It takes us all our time with MI6 and Five Eyes to keep you Americans from making regular mistakes and suffering by association because you are so disliked and not trusted .

The trouble you cause us is unbelievable . Real pests .

It takes us all our time with MI6 and Five Eyes to keep you Americans from making regular mistakes and suffering by association because you are so disliked and not trusted .

Yet here you are.

I'd like to be a bigger pest.

Like the next time some monster tries to take over Europe....you are on your own.

Hope they teach Czech in Britian.

So why the hell are you letting them dictate to you? Man up and tell them to fuck off. You'll speak to whomever you want, whenever you want. Brexit-MAGA.

Forum List

Back