EU doubling size of Asylum support office

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The European Asylum Support Office (EASO) has announced a doubling in the size of its staff and operations for 2020 amid a newly-escalating migration crisis some officials worry will rival or exceed that of 2015.
EU Doubling Size of Asylum Support Office

Oh, imagine that more coming in awww taking down the west never made more sense than it does now huh EU lmfao we told you, dumbasses, they were taking you down just like they are currently trying to do with the USA we aren't dumb enough to give up that 2nd amendment though lmfao!!! Gun owners won't go down without a fight jjackasses!

1. Greece and Italy, I have read, are bearing the brunt of this unauthorized immigration.

a. So I think that the EU should be commended for adding staff to help those countries cope with the expected increase of migrants who are seeking asylum.

2. According to what I have read, most experts expect immigration to Europe to continue, as young people in the Middle East and Africa decide that they must leave their countries.

3. If the Dems in our country are correct, most Americans welcome immigration to our country and feel that it is a good thing for everyone concerned.

4. If one thing is clear: Neither Europe nor the States can stop this phenomenon of mass migration.

The European Asylum Support Office (EASO) has announced a doubling in the size of its staff and operations for 2020 amid a newly-escalating migration crisis some officials worry will rival or exceed that of 2015.
EU Doubling Size of Asylum Support Office

Oh, imagine that more coming in awww taking down the west never made more sense than it does now huh EU lmfao we told you, dumbasses, they were taking you down just like they are currently trying to do with the USA we aren't dumb enough to give up that 2nd amendment though lmfao!!! Gun owners won't go down without a fight jjackasses!
Greece might be good. Where does one file ?
great_butts_12.jpg

1. Greece and Italy, I have read, are bearing the brunt of this unauthorized immigration.

a. So I think that the EU should be commended for adding staff to help those countries cope with the expected increase of migrants who are seeking asylum.

2. According to what I have read, most experts expect immigration to Europe to continue, as young people in the Middle East and Africa decide that they must leave their countries.

3. If the Dems in our country are correct, most Americans welcome immigration to our country and feel that it is a good thing for everyone concerned.

4. If one thing is clear: Neither Europe nor the States can stop this phenomenon of mass migration.
Yes they just need to accept they will be strangers in their own land and eventually slaves

Forum List

Back