Eu exit or stay?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
June 23 is a vote for border controls. No amount of economic gain from remaining can compensate for the damage being done by uncontrolled mass immigration. Immigration is the onlyrelevant issue regarding our EU referendum. It will impact the British way of life far more than a temporarily unstable economy.

Vote OUT!

The Brits will have to do more than simply vote "out" of the EU. Once out, they will have to deport a great many Islamists who are a threat to a free secular society.

Im a german, my thoughts :
Britain is the money laundering house for europe

if great britain leaves the EU they are seriouesly fucked.

they got rid of their industrie so all they have left is financialls, if they leave the EU about 40% of thats going to Frankfurt, in germany, so GB go fuck off lets have the money in germany

on the other hand ...
stick with it we can make it work

fuck 250 billions, we don t need it

i just love how the english language can be interpreted 2 ways

stick with the EU we can make it work/ stick with brexit we can make it work

fuck 250 billions(can only mean money) but you could just read fuck 250 millions which would be an approximation of the EU s population without GB if you can t count well

Last edited:
I do not hope that the UK will be fucked when they leave the EU. I wish the best for them. I just think the EU will be far better off without the UK. The other big countries want more integration as was the plan when the Treaty of Rome was signed. The UK was allowed to join the EEC with misgivings on the part of France, and they were right. Germany and Italy the other two big countries of the EEC were wrong to force France to accept UK membership. They thought that France's feeling that the UK would become a U.S. Trojan Horse that would weaken the EU and its eventual integration was unfounded. They were wrong. I think that the UK should be grateful that the EU allowed them to progress economically, they were a basket case when they joined with both France and Italy as well as Germany being far wealthier countries. The EEC/EU allowed them to leapfrog France and Italy, good for them. Let them go it alone and let the EU integrate.

Im a german, my thoughts :
Britain is the money laundering house for europe

if great britain leaves the EU they are seriouesly fucked.

they got rid of their industrie so all they have left is financialls, if they leave the EU about 40% of thats going to Frankfurt, in germany, so GB go fuck off lets have the money in germany

on the other hand ...
stick with it we can make it work

fuck 250 billions, we don t need it

i just love how the english language can be interpreted 2 ways

stick with the EU we can make it work/ stick with brexit we can make it work

fuck 250 billions(can only mean money) but you could just read fuck 250 millions which would be an approximation of the EU s population without GB if you can t count well
I'm English by self identity.i jnderstand that we do doublespeak more than germans.

i also am bewildered at my reality since i became politically aware. I'm just a small person in the world. I still support country boundaries, because they are not outdated, and my sense guides me to that.

Forum List

Back