EU warns Musk that Twitter faces ban over content moderation -FT

You state that tthe EUs actions against twitter will reconcile the british public to the brexit disaster.
That is deluded.
Our whole society is imploding and we should worry that Europe is demanding that a private company keeps standards of decency ?
Get back on the meds babe.

Your whole society is collapsing from extreme leftism dipshit.

You could not be more wrong. 12 years of conservatism has destroyed the UK.

Sure. It wasn’t 60 years of ever increasing leftism, it was the 12 years of conservatism (conservatism super ultra mega light)that ruined your society. Makes sense to you though.

There are too many lies in this world already, there is far too much hatred in this world already and there are far too many things people are fearful of that they need not fear. Imagine trying to say the opposite; that there's too much truth in the world, but there's too much love in the world or there's too much hope in the world. Any reasonable same person could not do that. With what happened on January 6th and with what recently happened in Germany I believe it's time to suppress lies, hatred and fear mongers.

Another example of cheap tabloid posturing by left wingers, pretending the EU is singling out Musk for 'racism n stuff', while they're giving the same standard warnings to all social media operations around the world.

If you have never used the site then you have no clue what has been before Musk or after Musk except the slanted opinions of those that view Musk as some evil villain.

Twitter has been smut for awhile and before Musk ever purchased it. You can look up Twitter with this screen name of mine and see how I mock it even before Musk, so let be clear Twitter was trash long before Musk.
So is it getting trashier now ? I don't know or care I've never been on it.

Fuck those totalitarian euro fags.....they're especially terrified of free speech

sjjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsjsjs.png

Their propaganda campaigns are failing, and now they will have to shift gears and go into full blown Pogrom and police raid mode soon.
You know I believe it..... The more they encourage and stay engaged in the Ukraine war, the more desensitized to death and destruction they become.

So yes I agree that going after the citizen's in their desperation could be a walk in the park for them once they are fully desensitized to war, death, and destruction of human beings regardless of who's right and who's wrong..

Look at their reaction to Abortion, and we think that these people aren't desensitized yet ?? Look at the 2020 riot's, the looting, the burning, and they haven't crossed the lines yet ? They are well over the lines now.

Forum List

Back