Europe Prepares for Mass Deportations

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This is going to cause chaos. But, it might be better than the chaos many European countries are experiencing?

"Now, that is not a sustainable situation because Europe can't protect itself and preserve its standard of living and social structure, if it has to absorb millions of migrants from Africa."

Read more @ Vox Popoli Europe prepares for mass deportations

No, Europe is not preparing for mass deportation.

Perhaps it should be but it is not.

The country that is facing the worst of the hardship because of African refugees flooding its border is Italy (and to a lesser extent, Spain and Greece.)

The wily Germans....not wanting the influx of these immigrants from southern countries, pushed through something called the Dublin accord that COMPELS immigrants to remain in the country where they first landed.....making the reality of simple geography bear the brunt of the immigration. Nice of them, right?

This is going to cause chaos. But, it might be better than the chaos many European countries are experiencing?

"Now, that is not a sustainable situation because Europe can't protect itself and preserve its standard of living and social structure, if it has to absorb millions of migrants from Africa."

Read more @ Vox Popoli Europe prepares for mass deportations
Statement by the Hungarian government that the refugees four-fifths from kosovo to come to our country. From media: Many come from Afghanistan and other Asian countries. (From Ukraine arrived too, but they are another category, for genuine refugees because of the war.) ....But they not want to stay here, they go to Western countries. My personal: :) visibly Africans are few and clean, they seem to have money.
I don't know what to believe. .... I was born here and have lived here, but now would like in the US to work. I have three professional qualifications and experience a lot of factory jobs, I can use the in-line machines for production of products. ( in shifts work too) I do browse for jobs advertisements, since many years. I keep getting the newsletters, for example it from Indeed. I have foreign currency bank debt, because get credit. I could earn fivefold the money similar with work in the US. I can earn to about two dollars here, so never get out of debt. I want to go to America legally. Here, recruit people to work hire-labor companies in foreign.

Forum List

Back