Europe seems to be much more normal than USA, but then...........

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Recently returned from many countries seen over a three week period. Beyond the amazing history, and quality of things, top of the game are Italians; much of it are small villages that bring people happiness. Europeans don't go Karen over a cigarette, and there are butts everywhere, but beyond that the continent is far cleaner, respectable, and genuine. Americans are fat, Europeans aren't like this. This is one of the causes and/or results of our dumbing down. Sure they have their own problems, such as a war on their doorstep, crime, and immigration in places, of which their left has allowed, and they now pay the price. You want happiness and sanity? Try Switzerland and Netherlands, small villages in Italy or France, for example.

Even before Trump was shot, many seemed open to ask WTF is wrong with my country. Like all States east of California, Europe needs to hold onto their hats, Californian shit happens, and to add a dose of relative information......

I only turned the TV on a few times, and cable TV only provided for a few English speaking stations. Every one of them Liberal News.

Many or the majority of Europeans learn their English watching TV stations. "California liberalism" reaches a lot further than just the east coast, and it's BIGLY. Don't look now, but all our leading Democrats are primarily Californians.

I saw the Uffizi, the art, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow. We were far more intelligent, centuries gone by. Then I came to their contemporary art section, what a travesty.

One of my favorite paintings, just cuz.
FLORENCE -UFFIZI MUSEUM (25).jpg

Last edited:
I saw the Uffizi, the art, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow. We were far more intelligent, centuries gone by. Then I came to their contemporary art section, what a travesty.

Nearly all the great museums in both Europe and the US are like this.

The stuff created by the "dead white guys" is 10,000 times better than the shit in the modern wing of the building.

Nearly all the great museums in both Europe and the US are like this.

The stuff created by the "dead white guys" is 10,000 times better than the shit in the modern wing of the building.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art." Compare and contrast

Contemporary Sculptures.jpeg

FLORENCE -UFFIZI MUSEUM (5).jpg

Last edited:
I returned from Europe to find these beautiful sculptures in the Sacramento Airport. I love Sacramento, second only deep indigestion and nausea. Evidence of Idiocracy? Rhetorical.

theres-a-tower-of-suit-cases-at-this-airport-v0-b9u2qsmuh9w91.jpg

Say, why was this moved to general discussion, considering part of the OP involves politics? Perhaps someone doesn't want people to know liberal news is the television source for teaching Europeans how to speak English?

That and since Communist goals seek to destroy art, and art is being destroyed, don't you think that involves politics?

Perhaps you should put it back, so people can see what liberals are up to/

Forum List

Back