European allies alarmed as Trump administration descends into chaos

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
Officials at European security services are baffled and wary over the latest turmoil in Pres. Donald Trumpā€™s White House and many are concluding that ā€œcounting on America isnā€™t currently a smart policy.ā€

According to BuzzFeedā€™s Mitch Prothero, the resignation of Gen. Mike Flynn and allegations that the Trump team colluded with Russian intelligence services before and after the 2016 election have left NATO nations at a loss as to how to move forward.

ā€œI was hoping you could tell me what the f*ck is going on over there,ā€ said one anonymous official to Prothero, who wrote that allies who have worked with the U.S. in the past are at a loss as to how to proceed in the face of the Trump administrationā€™s close ties to Russia, NATOā€™s foremost rival.

ā€œThereā€™s no guide for handling this sort of situation, happening with such an important and powerful ally,ā€ the official said ā€” who, like everyone Prothero spoke with, would only speak anonymously for fear of reprisals. ā€œIf anything, itā€™s a wake-up call to European leaders that counting on America isnā€™t currently a smart policy. Of course this is exactly what Putin wants ā€” to destabilize the Atlantic alliance ā€” but I have to counsel my policymakers the best I can, and right now itā€™s ā€˜Prepare to handle some crises without US support.ā€™ā€

The chaos is all coming from the nutty libs

You're partly right. Trump knew about Flynn's lies for a couple of weeks, but didn't care until it became public knowledge. How many other disgusting things is his administration guilty of, but he is trying to keep secret?

They are freaked out because Mattis has told the Euros they will have to increase their defense spending by the end of the year, as we will be reducing our contributions.

They are freaked out because Mattis has told the Euros they will have to increase their defense spending by the end of the year, as we will be reducing our contributions.

Doubtful, but we would like to sell more weaponry across the globe.

Trump is destabilizing America one day at a time and the Trumpies cheer pretending it's not happening.

European allies alarmed as Trump administration descends into chaos

....thanks to subversive liberals who are attempting to overthrow the newly-elected government because they failed to win the Presidency.

They are the same 'domestic enemies' who preached about contesting the election results would equate to undermining of our democracy but who have done just that since they have lost the election through:

- Irrelevant claims
- Recount attempts
- Threats and Intimidation of Electoral College Voters in an attempt to 'flip' them
- Violence
- Arson / Fire-bombing a GOP HQ
- Intimidation, beating, bloodying Trump supporters
- Riots
- Destruction of property
- Looting
- Calls for Impeachment before Trump was sworn in
- Calls for a military coup
- Calls for the assassination of Trump

The Democratic Party just engaged in illegal acts (wire-tapping without a warrant) in an attempt to 'politically assassinate' a Trump Cabinet member

It is clear the Democratic Party has become a 'domestic enemy of the state' for the sole benefit of its own party.

Officials at European security services are baffled and wary over the latest turmoil in Pres. Donald Trumpā€™s White House and many are concluding that ā€œcounting on America isnā€™t currently a smart policy.ā€

According to BuzzFeedā€™s Mitch Prothero, the resignation of Gen. Mike Flynn and allegations that the Trump team colluded with Russian intelligence services before and after the 2016 election have left NATO nations at a loss as to how to move forward.

ā€œI was hoping you could tell me what the f*ck is going on over there,ā€ said one anonymous official to Prothero, who wrote that allies who have worked with the U.S. in the past are at a loss as to how to proceed in the face of the Trump administrationā€™s close ties to Russia, NATOā€™s foremost rival.

ā€œThereā€™s no guide for handling this sort of situation, happening with such an important and powerful ally,ā€ the official said ā€” who, like everyone Prothero spoke with, would only speak anonymously for fear of reprisals. ā€œIf anything, itā€™s a wake-up call to European leaders that counting on America isnā€™t currently a smart policy. Of course this is exactly what Putin wants ā€” to destabilize the Atlantic alliance ā€” but I have to counsel my policymakers the best I can, and right now itā€™s ā€˜Prepare to handle some crises without US support.ā€™ā€
I made a thread on this topic two weeks ago:
Trump threatens European Union
The European Union needs to consider that under Trump, the USA cannot be relied upon as an ally.
Consequently, a European Union army must be readied to resist Putin.

Nordic%20Battle%20Group_zpsjp8iv0ju.jpg

Soldiers of the Nordic Battle Group of the European Union on maneuvers

Trump is destabilizing America one day at a time and the Trumpies cheer pretending it's not happening.
Hardly - that is the work of the Democratic Party.

You attack Trump as doing so but completely gloss over the snowflakes' call for military coups, Impeachments, and even ASSASSINATIONS!

I made a thread on this topic two weeks ago:
Trump threatens European Union
The European Union needs to consider that under Trump, the USA cannot be relied upon as an ally.
Consequently, a European Union army must be readied to resist Putin.

Nordic%20Battle%20Group_zpsjp8iv0ju.jpg

Soldiers of the Nordic Battle Group of the European Union on maneuvers
What about NATO- all of Europe are members.

Sounds legit......

Lol

Hardly - that is the work of the Democratic Party.

You attack Trump as doing so but completely gloss over the snowflakes' call for military coups, Impeachments, and even ASSASSINATIONS!

The only discussion of assassination I've heard has come from crazies like you.

OMG

This gets more hilarious by the second.

It's like lefty is chicken little with his head chopped off running around acting like the world is going to end just because Hillary Clinton isn't in The White House Staining The Oval Office with Menstrual Blood.

Forum List

Back