EV owners sure look stOOpid now!!

I saw a woman in a Tesla stuck in an intersection.

The thought occurred to me if this was a battery power issue?

If my car runs out of gas I just walk down the street and grab some.

If your car runs out of battery power...

Can you plug them in at your house?

Is there some type of adapter?

Do you have to go to the charging station and sit there for 30 minutes?

"We are forcefully taking away your electric freedom. You may only charge your batteries from 11am to 4pm. If you cant charge it then, go buy a horse! But trust me, this is the best thing for you!"
:rofl:

If the power goes out, due to a cyclone, hurricane , typhoon or other natural disaster, drivers of EV's are basically stranded.

Why do you think they call it "Peak Hours"? Because the aging electrical grid is under the most strain during that time.

And you think we should be able to charge any time we want, regardless of the consequences? lol Talk about acting like a 5 year old.
I see many cars plugged in at their place of of work. Chargers all over they can mooch off of.

Why would anyone charge during peak hours? You plug it in at night. Many places have cheaper rates during off peak hours.

Why do you think they call it "Peak Hours"? Because the aging electrical grid is under the most strain during that time.

And you think we should be able to charge any time we want, regardless of the consequences? lol Talk about acting like a 5 year old.

What we have here, is the degenerate left wrong trying to force us into electric vehicles instead of internal combustion-engine vehicles, and then restricting our ability to charge them.

If you're too damn stupid to see what the problem is, here, then I do not think that there is any amount of explanation that will enable you to understand.

Useful idiots such as yourself are a big part of the problem.

Ummmm... because their battery is low and they need to go out later :dunno:

Poor planning.
What we have here, is the degenerate left wrong trying to force us into electric vehicles instead of internal combustion-engine vehicles, and then restricting our ability to charge them.

If you're too damn stupid to see what the problem is, here, then I do not think that there is any amount of explanation that will enable you to understand.

Useful idiots such as yourself are a big part of the problem.

Oh please. Where have I said anything about forcing anyone into electric vehicles? I'll wait if you want to search. Otherwise, it is just you lying.

As for the charging of EVs during off peak hours, that is when everyone I know charges their vehicles. During peak hours the demand can overwhelm the grid, especially in warmer areas where air conditioning runs nonstop.

This attitude of "I will do what I want, when I want" is far more dangerous than some electric company in the UK saying turn off EV chargers during peak hours.

But if you want to lie and create false narratives to attack the messenger, go ahead. It changes nothing.

Oh...watching progressives get pwn'd is hysterical :eusa_dance:
We've been making fun of the climate crusader nutters for over 10 years now in this forum! Just another thread example here!:2up:

"Land yacht"

In 2021, Americans still sprinting out to buy their land yachts....only now they are SUV's and trucks. Progressives have missed the memo. :hello77:

Last year, Ford sold 2X as many trucks as all EV sales combined:spinner::spinner::spinner:
Big deal. I'm sure there will be other inconveniences until our infrastructure is upgraded to meet the need. You can be sure the upgrade is going to happen.

There are a couple things you should consider. The OP link is from the UK, not the US. and Ford is spending a fortune to convert to electric power. I wouldn't be surprised to see them selling more electric vehicles than anyone else in a few years.

Ford is spending a fortune to convert to electric power. I wouldn't be surprised to see them selling more electric vehicles than anyone else in a few years.

The most popular vehicle in the US is the Ford F-150 which will offer an Electric vehicle next year. They also have an Electric Mustang
GM is going almost all electric by the end of the decade

Add public transportation, school buses, mail vehicles and service vehicles and we will be well on the way to transitioning to electric

I guess EV owners need to start building windmills in their front yards and farting on them. Man, I was this close to reserving a Tesla Cyber Truck . . . and then I bought a Chevy. Hi-ho Silverado!
Actually, many EV owners are adding solar panels to charge their vehicles

Look pal. No one has told anyone when they can do this or that in our entire fucking lives in my woods

If it happened we'd be standing in disbelief and then put a fist in a face

When they tell you when to take a shit you'll understand. Good Lord

"You can only wash your cars on Tuesdays"................Well Chuck You Farley would be said

Good Lord

Actually, many EV owners are adding solar panels to charge their vehicles
You people are going full EWHACKO

I use a propeller hat whorly birder for some extra juice

Experimenting with a neighbors kid
1634047014535.png

Ignore the point. Whatever boomer :dunno:
The point is that EV infrastructure is coming. It will adapt to the market regardless of your fear mongering.
You sound like the rants against Horseless Carriages

1634048196918.jpeg

I guess when the thread gets past you that you have to resort to silliness

EVs are coming in spite of your childish rants
I don't give a shit, but build an electric grid to handle it

Like evacuating an army before the civilians. You know what I mean

You ruined this country with this ass hole. Ok though. You people only know how to run things in the ground and it is easy to fix

Forum List

Back