Evangelist and wife indicted on child rape and abuse charges after publicly begging for money so they could preach all across America

1_Yg1NB-xivSvQ5DYEalACCw.jpg

So no one should ever set high standards for themselves then? What a ridiculous comment.
I never said that what a ridiculous conclusion. You need to set the high standards don't brag and condemn others for not holding to the same standard as you try to keep, because you set yourself up being holier than thou.

Shaantal Garlick (L), Benjamin Garlick (R) pictured in a GoFundMe photo with their kids and (inset) in Rutherford County, Tennessee, mug shots.
A traveling evangelist and his wife, who publicly begged for money so they could take their ministry across the United States, were indicted in Tennessee on child rape and abuse charges in connection with alleged actions dating back to Feb. 13, 2021.

Benjamin Garlick, 32, faces the majority of the charged offenses. He is accused of five counts of aggravated rape of a child, five counts of aggravated sexual battery, soliciting sexual exploitation of a minor under the age of 13, and continuous sexual abuse of a child, Rutherford County Circuit Court records show.

Related Coverage:
The pastor’s wife, 29-year-old Shaantal Garlick, was also indicted on two counts: facilitating aggravated rape of a child and aggravated abuse/neglect/endangerment of a child 8 and under.

In December 2022, the couple started started a GoFundMe campaign that, as of Thursday morning, has raised more than $18,000 towards funding the Garlick family’s purchase of a Ford Transit van.

I hope there is a special place in hell for these 2 savage animals. Raping and molesting in the name of Jesus.

They need to let this POS preach in Gen Pop when he gets to the slammer.
I agree, execute them!

Actually you did, whites started scalping the Natice Americans first and then when they started scalping you, you called them savages.
First starting a thread in regards to pedos - then diverting/misusing it to lay false claims onto Europeans

Only a dumb racist Negro (usually lacking education and job-skills) would come up with such nonsense.

Archaeological evidence for such practices in North America dates to at least the early 14th century; a mass grave from that period, containing nearly 500 victims (some with evidence of scalping), was found near present-day Crow Creek, South Dakota (U.S.).

Since you lack education - early 14th century would be around 250 years before Europeans settled in the Colonies.

Due to Indians (not all tribes) being known for scalping, the British introduced bounties to Indians for scalping other Indians - then extended this bounty practice to Europeans.

As early as the Pequot War (1637-38), New Englanders in Connecticut had paid bounties to their Indian allies for scalping their Indian enemies (specifically, they paid Mohegans for Pequots’ scalps). But during the wider-spread & more-deadly King Philip’s War (1675-76), Connecticut & Massachusetts governments extended the bounties-offer for Indian-enemy scalps to their own White soldiers also.

Shaantal Garlick (L), Benjamin Garlick (R) pictured in a GoFundMe photo with their kids and (inset) in Rutherford County, Tennessee, mug shots.
A traveling evangelist and his wife, who publicly begged for money so they could take their ministry across the United States, were indicted in Tennessee on child rape and abuse charges in connection with alleged actions dating back to Feb. 13, 2021.

Benjamin Garlick, 32, faces the majority of the charged offenses. He is accused of five counts of aggravated rape of a child, five counts of aggravated sexual battery, soliciting sexual exploitation of a minor under the age of 13, and continuous sexual abuse of a child, Rutherford County Circuit Court records show.

Related Coverage:
The pastor’s wife, 29-year-old Shaantal Garlick, was also indicted on two counts: facilitating aggravated rape of a child and aggravated abuse/neglect/endangerment of a child 8 and under.

In December 2022, the couple started started a GoFundMe campaign that, as of Thursday morning, has raised more than $18,000 towards funding the Garlick family’s purchase of a Ford Transit van.

I hope there is a special place in hell for these 2 savage animals. Raping and molesting in the name of Jesus.

They need to let this POS preach in Gen Pop when he gets to the slammer.

Do the crime pay the time.

You’re an atheist?…It all makes sense

The Bible was written and made up by Hebrews - NOT Christians
The NT, (Christian) even in its many corrupted US and EU versions doesn't promote nor justify pedophilia
Cafeteria Christianity is a thing.

But the Bible - OT + NT - glorifies the rape, torture and murder of children.
As I stated before - if one wants to discuss about Religion - there are enough running threads on USMB available.
Religion is an aspect of this thread; if this makes you uncomfortable, I guess it's nice for you to know you can post elsewhere. :)
Misusing a sicko pedo case, to take a swipe at religion or race - is just about as sick.
The Bible glorifies this behavior.

Coincidence?
The OP and his cousin IM2 - are known inherent racists - who will do anything to take a swipe at non-Blacks, their respective religion and race.
As this thread undoubtedly proves.
Nobody's perfect.

By your name calling I can see you are not a Christian, that said, some religions have protected some cases of child abuse, and it is fair to point out the hypocrisy. Of course, a very small percentage of religious people commit crimes but they can be the most vocal when they see a morality issue, like abortion, which is fine as long as they life their life the way they preach. Christians set high standards and if they fail to meet them, they leave themselves wide open for criticism.
Yup.

But the Bible - OT + NT - glorifies the rape, torture and murder of children.
Where? show me and don't just blabber
Religion is an aspect of this thread; if this makes you uncomfortable, I guess it's nice for you to know you can post elsewhere. :)
It's absolutely NOT - it's about two pedophiles- people like you are making it a "let's bash religion" topic out of it.
And racists like the OP are additionally making a racist topic out of it.

Where? show me and don't just blabber
No Bibles where you are?

No Google on your phone/pad/laptop/etc.?
It's absolutely NOT - it's about two pedophiles
Moses and Aaron?
- people like you are making it a "let's bash religion" topic out of it.
Not at all - I'm just connecting the dots.

All two of them.

1) The Bible glorifies the rape, torture and murder of children.

2) These two devout Christians were raping and torturing a child.
And racists like the OP are additionally making a racist topic out of it.
What can ya do?

Forum List

Back