Even Conservatives Admit Americans For Prosperity Is A Koch Brothers Front Group

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Even Conservatives Admit Americans For Prosperity Is A Koch Brothers Front Group

Last week at CPAC, American Family Radio host Sandy Rios interviewed Rob Tappan, the director of external relations at Koch Industries, which was a top sponsor of the conservative summit. Rios asked Tappan about Senate majority leader Harry Reid’s recent criticism of Charles and David Koch’s exorbitant spending on behalf of right-wing political groups, including Americans for Prosperity (AFP).

Since AFP is obviously a front group for the Koch brothers, Rios asked the Koch Industries spokesman, “Are you guys—now you’re running ads in Michigan? I’m sure that you’re doing things in other states too, where are some of the other hotspots we might not know where you guys are placing some of your ads against Obamacare?”

Tappan tried to clarify that he Koch Industries and AFP are separate entities, but it was clear that both Tappan and Rios understood that the groups are not really different at all.

“We are certainly very supportive of them from a resource standpoint as well as a philosophical standpoint, we love AFP and all of the things that they do,” Tappan added. “Make no mistake, Charles Koch and David Koch are very simpatico with everything that AFP does as well as any one of a number of organizations that they support and try to help flourish.”

comical hilarity from the biggest, most unhinged left-wing moron on these boards; Soros funds literally dozens of groups; left-wing losers dont have a problem with that. this loon is probably getting paid by a soros-backed group

I am a card carrying member of AFP and proud of it. We make such impact that Obama is consumed by us. During his campaign he kept calling out AFP wanting to know who their donors were.

I am AFP

-Geaux

comical hilarity from the biggest, most unhinged left-wing moron on these boards; Soros funds literally dozens of groups; left-wing losers dont have a problem with that. this loon is probably getting paid by a soros-backed group

and loons like mayor Bloomberg. And they are sweating the load over the brothers.

What a bunch of whining little beactches

-Geaux

I am a card carrying member of AFP and proud of it. We make such impact that Obama is consumed by us. During his campaign he kept calling out AFP wanting to know who their donors were.

I am AFP

-Geaux

You did such a great job repealing Obamacare and making him a one term President

I am AFP

-Geaux

You did such a great job repealing Obamacare and making him a one term President

you cant fix stupid leftard. if you had a brain you would have wanted obama to serve one term also; he's a failure as president

I am AFP

-Geaux

who needs to repeal obamacare? obama is delaying the f*ck out of it

I am AFP

-Geaux

Yep, we gain prosperity through work while others look to the government for theirs.

Can't fight a free lunch

-Geaux

I am AFP

-Geaux

Yep, we gain prosperity through work while others look to the government for theirs.

Can't fight a free lunch

-Geaux

You do?

Of all the money the Kroch brothers spent in the last campaign, how much was to promote jobs?

What a bunch of losers. The only bigger losers are those who would contribute money to promote the agenda of billionaires

Can't fight a free lunch

-Geaux

You do?

Of all the money the Kroch brothers spent in the last campaign, how much was to promote jobs?

What a bunch of losers. The only bigger losers are those who would contribute money to promote the agenda of billionaires

I would rather do that rightwinger than to donate tax dollars to the lazy, entitled free loading society.

-Geaux

love these silly left-wing nutjobs; Captains of the Obvious now that we know the Kochs support conservative causes *(DUH; like it wasnt already known)

lets have a list of the dozens of groups funded by left-wing whackjob george soros

idiots and hypocrites

Can't fight a free lunch

-Geaux

You do?

the Koch brothers have created more jobs than obama

true story you idiot

Can't fight a free lunch

-Geaux

You do?

true story you idiot

China doesn't count

You do?

true story you idiot

China doesn't count

LOL leftard; i think you're thinking of obama's Jobs Czar jeffrey immelt; of GE; HE'S the one creating jobs in china

idiots and hypocrites

Last week at CPAC, American Family Radio host Sandy Rios interviewed Rob Tappan, the director of external relations at Koch Industries, which was a top sponsor of the conservative summit. Rios asked Tappan about Senate majority leader Harry Reid’s recent criticism of Charles and David Koch’s exorbitant spending on behalf of right-wing political groups, including Americans for Prosperity (AFP).

Since AFP is obviously a front group for the Koch brothers, Rios asked the Koch Industries spokesman, “Are you guys—now you’re running ads in Michigan? I’m sure that you’re doing things in other states too, where are some of the other hotspots we might not know where you guys are placing some of your ads against Obamacare?”

Tappan tried to clarify that he Koch Industries and AFP are separate entities, but it was clear that both Tappan and Rios understood that the groups are not really different at all.

“We are certainly very supportive of them from a resource standpoint as well as a philosophical standpoint, we love AFP and all of the things that they do,” Tappan added. “Make no mistake, Charles Koch and David Koch are very simpatico with everything that AFP does as well as any one of a number of organizations that they support and try to help flourish.”

It doesn't matter if they are a front group, they support freedom, and that is all that matters, unlike Obozo, who despises the concept of personal responsibility.

It doesn't matter if they are a front group, they support freedom, and that is all that matters, unlike Obozo, who despises the concept of personal responsibility.

They don't support freedom.....they support prosperity

Can't you read?

You must have them confused with Americans for Freedom

I am AFP

-Geaux

you cant fix stupid leftard. if you had a brain you would have wanted obama to serve one term also; he's a failure as president
Tim Phillips spoke here recently and I went to hear him. A very smart accomplished man. He said they believe it will eb a 10 year battle to repeal Obamacare.

The OP is a loon.

Can't you read?

Without freedom there is no prosperity.
SOmething leftists like you miss entirely.

Can't you read?

Without freedom there is no prosperity.
SOmething leftists like you miss entirely.

Maybe they should change their name to "Americans for Freedom and Prosperity" so we know what they stand for. "Americans for Motherhood and Apple Pie" would also make a great name. Who wouldn't support that?

Can't fight a free lunch

-Geaux

You do?

How much did Soros spend to promote jobs? People on the right are mystified at your attacks on the Koch brothers. The shear hatred is perplexing. Everything they do is pretty run-of-the-mill of leftwing billionaires like Soros. Yet, when the Koch brothers do it somehow it's the ultimate in sinister.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back