🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallelujah! Jesus is a Zionist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY88tnXZWOQ]Southern Gospel Song - I'll Fly Away - YouTube[/ame]

"HALLELUJAH" ???? isn't that a hebrew word? I am not what anyone
would call a hebrew lingust-----or a person who knows much about jewish
prayer and song--------but I hear that word lots-----when I am in synagogues---
and-----with hubby when they do "holidays" Interestingly----I ALSO heard
that word LOTS in BAPTIST CHURCHES . Baptists use it as a kind of
PUNCTUATION------to indicate approval of the comments of their religious leaders.

I am not a hebrew linguist----but I know how to spell it in hebrew and have no
doubt that JESUS DID TOO. I could teach sherri-----if she wanted to know
anything about -----Jesus

Jesus speaks about you and how I should respond to your words about Him.

John 8:43-47

English Standard Version (ESV)

Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot*bear to hear my word.*You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires.*He was a murderer from the beginning, anddoes not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.*When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.*But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.*Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me?*Whoever is of God hears the words of God.*The reason why you do not hear them is that*you are not of God.”

PUNCTUATION------to indicate approval of the comments of their religious leaders.

Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot*bear to hear my word.*You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires.*He was a murderer from the beginning, anddoes not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.*When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.*But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.*Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me?*Whoever is of God hears the words of God.*The reason why you do not hear them is that*you are not of God.”

Sherri to whom are you speaking? ----you seem to be quoting something from
the writings which are in a book labeled "JOHN" which christian scholars agree
are simply a collection of writings by unknown authorship------and certainly by no
one whoever met Jesus. The same unknown writers wrote the book of REVULSIONS---
in greek who is "the devil" ??? There is no character who is a "devil"
in the religion of Jesus and it certainly cannot "father" anyone. You are OBIVOIUSLY
very confused What does "the father of lies" mean? some chick you know
got knocked up by some pimp and gave birth to "lies"???
You need more instruction in bible class. I do not know greek usages ----I have
some acquaintance with hebrew and talmudic aramaic usages

The best part is we have Sherri here to keep us laughing while those she supports are killing the followers of her Jesus all over the world.

are simply a collection of writings by unknown authorship------and certainly by no
in the religion of Jesus and it certainly cannot "father" anyone. You are OBIVOIUSLY

The best part is we have Sherri here to keep us laughing while those she supports are killing the followers of her Jesus all over the world.

NO!! NO!!! NO!! MJB----they are not killing the followers of
sherri's Jesus aka Isa/allaaaa They are killing the followers
of the real Jesus------the Pharisee rabbi who lived in Israel/Judea ---
before the sherri's kith and kin developed the FIRST REICH there----
the pre-reich era --------the ROOTS OF THE reichs ----the age of
crucifixtion in the name of the filth of 'isa-respect'

Hallelujah, Moses walks among us again! (s)He hears the word of god. Oh no, she only hears from the "son" Jesus.
Never mind it's just tinnitus.

"...Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
they are vexatious to the spirit.

...If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain or bitter,
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul. "

Sherriah is no Christian.

That may be, but Jesus was no Zionist.

He told his fellow Jews to pay taxes to the imperial and tyrannical Roman Empire.

No Zionist would recommend such a thing. Zionism is about Jewish independence and soverignty in the Land of Israel, not kissing foreign rulers' asses.

Hallelujah, Moses walks among us again! (s)He hears the word of god. Oh no, she only hears from the "son" Jesus.
Never mind it's just tinnitus.

"...Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
they are vexatious to the spirit.

...If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain or bitter,
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul. "
You forgot to add the link, Aris.

Favorite Quotes

Jesus speaks about you and how I should respond to your words about Him. John 8:43-47 English Standard Version (ESV)

Hallelujah, Moses walks among us again! (s)He hears the word of god. Oh no, she only hears from the "son" Jesus. Never mind it's just tinnitus. "...Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. ...If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. "

Favorite Quotes
Ever notice how the nastiest Religious Fanatics are those most convinced that they've cornered the market on God, and how they dare to presume to know His mind and what He wants?

Some of the very worst and most destructive and murderous assholes on the face of the planet fall under that category.

Hallelujah, Moses walks among us again! (s)He hears the word of god. Oh no, she only hears from the "son" Jesus. Never mind it's just tinnitus. "...Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. ...If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. "

Favorite Quotes
Ever notice how the nastiest Religious Fanatics are those most convinced that they've cornered the market on God, and how they dare to presume to know His mind and what He wants?

Some of the very worst and most destructive and murderous assholes on the face of the planet fall under that category.
IMO some evangelists fit this category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back