🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that you, a Muslim, can even go over the rules of Halachah. In fact, I seriously doubt that there are many posters and readers of whatever religion can go over these different rules. It would be interesting for a Rabbi and an Imam to get on this forum and discuss each set of religious rules for us. Meanwhile, I don't think you will see Jews putting on a spectacle in a village square in Israel chopping off someone's hand, especially with children looking on. I also don't think you will find Jews killing other Jews just because they happened to change their religion.

I'm not a Muslim, you dumb shit.

But yes, Jewish law has more rules than Muslim law.
Your feeble protest has been noted and ignored, Achmed. Now if you said you and Jesus were Zionists, people would tend to believe you.

No, moron.

Muslims in Muslim countries are called human beings.

And you and your bigoted comments come from the heart of a Zionist hater.

Take a break sherri----today is sunday. Who suggested that muslims
in muslim countries are not called "human beings"????? It is true that non-
muslims in muslim countries are called -- "khalb (dog) kanzeer (pig)---
sharmootah (whore) -----but as I have known muslims------muslims call
each other and themselves "muslims" and often address each other
as "brother" ----or an equivalent word. What does your HATRED have
to do with this conversation. MORON???? Someone asked how a
muslim person living in a "MUSLIM COUNTRY"----ie a country which identifies
itself as "MUSLIM" would be viewed (called) if he rejected islamic law or
religion. It is a fair question for discussion. We already know that doing
so in many "muslim" countries is considered a CRIME. Open rejection
of judaism is not a crime in Israel. Open rejection of religion is not a crime
in the USA either---now.

I doubt that you, a Muslim, can even go over the rules of Halachah. In fact, I seriously doubt that there are many posters and readers of whatever religion can go over these different rules. It would be interesting for a Rabbi and an Imam to get on this forum and discuss each set of religious rules for us. Meanwhile, I don't think you will see Jews putting on a spectacle in a village square in Israel chopping off someone's hand, especially with children looking on. I also don't think you will find Jews killing other Jews just because they happened to change their religion.

I'm sure your mother is a lovely person, but I doubt she would like to know just what a foul mouth you have -- much, much worse than you used when posting before, Herr Weil Ich Weiss. You really should clean up your act. Perhaps using vulgar language makes you feel more grown up than a teenager. I guess teenage Muslim boys (born in Gaza) know more about Jewish law than any of the Orthodox Jews posting and reading this forum.

You got a count on jewish law vs muslim law.?? in law it seems to
me that qaulity is more important that quantity. Another very important
issue in law is ADJUDICATION -----

Jesus speaks about you and how I should respond to your words about Him.

John 8:43-47

English Standard Version (ESV)

Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot*bear to hear my word.*You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires.*He was a murderer from the beginning, anddoes not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.*When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.*But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.*Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me?*Whoever is of God hears the words of God.*The reason why you do not hear them is that*you are not of God.”

Hallelujah, Moses walks among us again! (s)He hears the word of god. Oh no, she only hears from the "son" Jesus.
Never mind it's just tinnitus.

"...Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
they are vexatious to the spirit.

...If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain or bitter,
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul. "
You forgot to add the link, Aris.

Favorite Quotes

Public domain

it's gone to the byrds

Last edited:
These are Jesus words to irosie, which I fully expect Satan filled irosie91 to keep rejecting.

Hello Mrs Sherri,

Mr Jesus stopped by, and gave me some words about you. He said He is very disappointed that you were not in church this morning.

He also wanted to thank you for mentioning the SodaStream machine. He enjoys His immensely.

And finally, He said to tell you if you don't stop touching yourself, you will go blind.

Watch. She'll tell us she was in church for 8 hours today. And she's got the gall to accuse others of being filled with Satan. What a hypocrite.

Zionism is as old as the biblical covenant with Abraham to which even Jesus & his Apostles were believers.

About Christian Zionism | Share the Truth | IsraelAnswers.com

There is no record of Jesus----saying in clear english---in the "new" testament---
"I AM A ZIONIST" LEARN TO READ ENGLISH, mjb!!!!!!!! can you name
the "apostles" ??? I am a bit confused.-------there are people who never met
jesus------who seem to be called "APOSTLES" -------sorry for being so dim----but
in that painting "the last supper" are they all (all 12) supposed to BE THERE????

Is mary magdalene there ?? and mary mother of jesus? They were in town at the
time-------they are at the crucifixtion --------I have seen the photographs many times.

If they were not there-----where did they do passover? With the holiday coming up---
these questions DO PLAGUE ME (pun----PLAGUE am I not witty???)

Consider the fact that Christians believe Jesus lives & will return to his promised land in Zion to rule mankind as stated in the Bible in both Old & New Testament scripture. Which of course was written in the "in the late 1800's & 1900's" according to your logic. Heh Heh!

Articles - Prophecy - Second Coming - The Biblical Evidence that Jesus is Returning to Reign

Zionism is as old as the biblical covenant with Abraham to which even Jesus & his Apostles were believers.

According to the Jewish Virtual Library, Zionism is a modern philosophy caused by anti-Semitism in the late 1800s and early 1900s, you stupid idiot.

According to the Jewish Virtual Library, Zionism is a modern philosophy caused by anti-Semitism in the late 1800s and early 1900s, you stupid idiot.
The Community Free Clinic for the Cure of Hyper-Reliance Upon Literalism and the Enabling of an Ability to Deal in Metaphor is right down the hall, second door on the left.

They take walk-ins - even devastating advanced cases, such as yours.

Be sure to bring your Medicaid card.

Is this not true?

Consider the fact that Christians believe Jesus lives & will return to his promised land in Zion to rule mankind as stated in the Bible in both Old & New Testament scripture. Which of course was written "in the late 1800's & 1900's" according to your logic. Heh Heh!

Articles - Prophecy - Second Coming - The Biblical Evidence that Jesus is Returning to Reign

The Community Free Clinic for the Cure of Hyper-Reliance Upon Literalism and the Enabling of an Ability to Deal in Metaphor is right down the hall, second door on the left.

:lmao:

You're a fucking troll.

Zionist is a real ideology with real ideas.

Next you'll tell us that one can be a "metaphorical" Libertarian and only be "metaphorically" Pro-Choice.

Go back to kindergarten cause you failed miserably.

You're a fucking troll.

Next you'll tell us that one can be a "metaphorical" Libertarian and only be "metaphorically" Pro-Choice.

I am fascinated -------what is the "ZIONIST IDEOLOGY" as you understand it???
Is "JIHADISM" an "ideology"??? could you define "ideology"?

Aren't you the one who says you can't prove a negative? Changing your mind? So bring on some proof.

Jesus told the Jews to pay taxes to the imperial, pagan tyrannical leaders in Rome.

Contrary to the Zionist ideals of independence and soverignty for the Jewish people in Israel.

He was no Zionist, you dumb shit.
Yada yada yada. There are hundreds of verses in the Bible showing a Jesus' love for Zion.

Shove it.

Yada yada yada. There are hundreds of verses in the Bible showing a Jesus' love for Zion.

Shove it.

Even the anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews love the land of Israel.

That doesn't make them Zionist, you ignorant you halfwit.

You're a fucking troll.

How many times do you have to be told, Defeat67? Zionism is based in the ancient story of exodus. The Old Testament is a Zionist book, God is a Zionist in both the Old and New Testaments, and Jesus as a practicing devout Jew was also a ZIONIST.

Hard to accept? Who give a fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back