🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiot you realize how stupid you sound? There is a huge population of Orthodox Jews in Israel and they are among the most radical members of the Knesset and comprise of most of the "settler population"! REMOVE YOUR HEAD FRIM URANUS! Ha ha ha

As of 2009, 8% of Israeli Jews defined themselves as Haredim; an additional 12% as "religious"; 13% as "religious-traditionalists" ; 25% as "non-religious-traditionalists" (not strictly adhering to Jewish law or halakha); and 42% as "secular" (Hebrew: חִלּוֹנִי, Hiloni).[6] As of 1999, 65% of Israeli Jews believe in God, and 85% participate in a Passover seder.

Go tell the 120,000 Satmar Chassidim that there is not one single anti-Zionist Orthodox Jew on Earth.

You're dumber than wood.
Orthodox Jews are very insular who don't even allow other Jews into their community, and now you claim to have a count on this isolated cult within this very insular group? Ha ha ha ha. You are a fucking joke.

This is so funny. Has everyone noticed how when all that is left for one debator is to call his opposition idiots, he long lost the debate? Heh Heh!

The Community Free Clinic for the Cure of Hyper-Reliance Upon Literalism and the Enabling of an Ability to Deal in Metaphor is right down the hall, second door on the left.

They take walk-ins - even devastating advanced cases, such as yours.

Be sure to bring your Medicaid card.

You're a fucking troll.

Zionist is a real ideology with real ideas.

Next you'll tell us that one can be a "metaphorical" Libertarian and only be "metaphorically" Pro-Choice.

Go back to kindergarten cause you failed miserably.
How many times do you have to be told, Defeat67? Zionism is based in the ancient story of exodus. The Old Testament is a Zionist book, God is a Zionist in both the Old and New Testaments, and Jesus as a practicing devout Jew was also a ZIONIST.

Hard to accept? Who give a fuck!
Frankly, he lacks the vision and filters to see it; consequently, he can't understand it. He really and truly just doesn't get it. I've never seen a case this far gone before...
wink_smile.gif

This thread-dialogue has taken two tacks...

1. the Literal

2. the Metaphorical

And it's rather difficult to participate, sitting at the Big Kids Table, if you can't grasp one of the two main pathways along which conversation can develop.

Last edited:
Orthodox Jews are very insular who don't even allow other Jews into their community, and now you claim to have a count on this isolated cult within this very insular group? Ha ha ha ha. You are a fucking joke.

Shame on you for your anti-Semitism.

The Satmar are not a cult.

Like I said they are a cult. We have cults here in the US as well, like David Koresh.

Is David Koresh representative of 250 million American Christians?

As a non Jew you'd better shut your filthy trap about what Jews believe or don't believe in, when it comes to Israel. In my entire life I have yet to come across ANY Jew who is "anti Zionist". LOL

Satmar Chassids are a cult? That's a pretty anti-Semitic thing for you to say.

There are more than 120,000 of them and they are anti-Zionist. Your idiocy is now proven.

As for me "shutting my trap", are you threatening me little girl?

Isn't it strange that those Jews who don't believe that Israel should be a state until the Messiah comes have no problem in living in Israel themselves. As for threatening someone, little boy, aren't you the one always threatening what is going to happen to the jews?
The orthodox living within Israel aren't the Jews that believe there shouldn't be an Israel. They are actually more radical than the secular Jews and go out into West Bank to live with the Palestinian animals.

Last edited:
Isn't it strange that those Jews who don't believe that Israel should be a state until the Messiah comes have no problem in living in Israel themselves. As for threatening someone, little boy, aren't you the one always threatening what is going to happen to the jews?

I've threatened no one, little girl. Now go play with your Barbie.

Shame on you for your anti-Semitism.

The Satmar are not a cult.
Of course they are. Someone who agrees with Hamas in their call for the destruction of the state of Israel? They're just as crazy as the Hamas animals.

Funny part is they actually think the Hamas animals would give them the time of day if it weren't for a strong Israel.

Of course they are. Someone who agrees with Hamas in their call for the destruction of the state of Israel? They're just as crazy as the Hamas animals.

Funny part is they actually think the Hamas animals would give them the time of day if it weren't for a strong Israel.

You stupid little girl, you're confusing Naturei Karta with all Satmar Hasidim.

And you call yourself an "Israeli". Some pathetic Israeli you are.

I've threatened no one, little girl. Now go play with your Barbie.
You a lunatic who thinks Arabs win in 67 claims to now know what the majority of areas think about Israel? Ha ha ha.

Pig.

You stupid little girl, you're confusing Naturei Karta with all Satmar Hasidim.

And you call yourself an "Israeli". Some pathetic Israeli you are.
I never said I was an Israeli you fucking idiot. When will you tell us how Arabs won in. 67?

I can't wait to hear this one.

You a lunatic who thinks Arabs win in 67 claims to now know what the majority of areas think about Israel? Ha ha ha.

Pig.

You're a stupid little girl. And a fake Israeli.

I live on Victory Boulevard and I was born in 1967.

This is so funny. Has everyone noticed how when all that is left for one debator is to call his opposition idiots, he long lost the debate? Heh Heh!

How many times do you have to be told, Defeat67? Zionism is based in the ancient story of exodus. The Old Testament is a Zionist book, God is a Zionist in both the Old and New Testaments, and Jesus as a practicing devout Jew was also a ZIONIST.

Hard to accept? Who give a fuck!
Frankly, he lacks the vision and filters to see it; consequently, he can't understand it. He really and truly just doesn't get it. I've never seen a case this far gone before...
wink_smile.gif

This thread-dialogue has taken two tacks...

1. the Literal

2. the Metaphorical

And it's rather difficult to participate, sitting at the Big Kids Table, if you can't grasp one of the two main pathways along which conversation can develop.
He lacks a lot of things. He parrots typical IslamoNazi propaganda.

Pig.

You're a stupid little girl. And a fake Israeli.

I live on Victory Boulevard and I was born in 1967.
Ha ha ha sure. You work in a gas station, Mahmoud? Ha ha ha oh oh ho. Fill er up....

Last edited:
He lacks a lot of thinks. He parrots typical IslamoNazi propaganda.

You're the boy who cried wolf. Better stop crying wolf before the real wolf comes around and eats you because the world is tired of your false cries.

You're the boy who cried wolf. Better stop crying wolf before the real wolf comes around and eats you because the world is tired of your false cries.
Nobody is crying wolf, Mahmoud. Israel can take care of itself. You're seem to have a problem with that. Good.

Nobody is crying wolf, Mahmoud. Israel can take care of itself. You're seem to have a problem with that. Good.

You think anyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi anti-Semite.

You think there are no anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews.

You're clearly a retarded idiot who was dropped as a baby by your wetnurse.

This thread-dialogue has taken two tacks... 1. the Literal 2. the Metaphorical And it's rather difficult to participate, sitting at the Big Kids Table, if you can't grasp one of the two main pathways along which conversation can develop.
I think you're probably right; to a large extent. In his earliest time here he could be seen tossing an embarrassingly obvious bone to the pro-Israel crowd every so often but nothing very substantial. Probably figured he was setting the stage for a higher level of credibility or acceptance before he moved in for the kill with the anti-Israel propaganda. Didn't work. He's not fooling anybody. Never has.

Last edited:
I think you're probably right; to a large extent. In his earliest time here he could be seen tossing an embarrassingly obvious bone to the pro-Israel crowd every so often but nothing very substantial. Probably figured he was setting the stage for a higher level of credibility or acceptance before he moved in for the kill with the anti-Israel propaganda. Didn't work. He's not fooling anybody. Never has.

Aren't you the prick who wants to commit ethnic cleansing against the non-Jews of the West Bank?

Yes, that would be you.

Aren't you the prick who wants to commit ethnic cleansing against the non-Jews of the West Bank? Yes, that would be you.
Non sequitur. Any other brilliant observations to share with the class? Oh, and, personally, I'd start with those Hamas animals in Gaza, rather than the West Bank.
tongue_smile.gif
You're not fooling anyone. You're not good enough.

Last edited:
Like I said they are a cult. We have cults here in the US as well, like David Koresh.

Is David Koresh representative of 250 million American Christians?

As a non Jew you'd better shut your filthy trap about what Jews believe or don't believe in, when it comes to Israel. In my entire life I have yet to come across ANY Jew who is "anti Zionist". LOL

Satmar Chassids are a cult? That's a pretty anti-Semitic thing for you to say.

There are more than 120,000 of them and they are anti-Zionist. Your idiocy is now proven.

As for me "shutting my trap", are you threatening me little girl?

and if Kaduri was correct the Messiah will be coming (returning) soon. Jews and christians want to be witness when if and when he does.

Aren't you the prick who wants to commit ethnic cleansing against the non-Jews of the West Bank?

Yes, that would be you.
Not like the Muslim animals haven't been trying to commit ethnic cleansing on the Jews.

You must be upset that the Jews just won't let them, and in fact defend themselves brilliantly against these animals.

Defeat67.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back