🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you the one who says you can't prove a negative? Changing your mind? So bring on some proof.

Jesus told the Jews to pay taxes to the imperial, pagan tyrannical leaders in Rome.

Contrary to the Zionist ideals of independence and soverignty for the Jewish people in Israel.

He was no Zionist, you dumb shit.

The Destroyers of Jerusalem Destroyed
…3Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle. 4In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south. 5You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with Him!… ZECHARIAH 14:4

Aren't you the one who says you can't prove a negative? Changing your mind? So bring on some proof.

Jesus told the Jews to pay taxes to the imperial, pagan tyrannical leaders in Rome.

Contrary to the Zionist ideals of independence and soverignty for the Jewish people in Israel.

He was no Zionist, you dumb shit.

The Jewish people in Israel pay dues to be in the United Nations, thus rendering unto Caesar that which is Caesar's .

jesus-says-meme-generator-your-argument-is-invalid-b4ee83.jpg

The Jewish people in Israel pay dues to be in the United Nations, thus rendering unto Caesar that which is Caesar's .[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

jesus-says-meme-generator-your-argument-is-invalid-b4ee83.jpg

You dumbass, the United Nations doesn't rule over Israel and Occupy Israel with a tyrannical iron fist and tens of thousands of foreign troops.

Your analogy is as stupid as the rest of your failed argument.

These are Jesus words to irosie, which I fully expect Satan filled irosie91 to keep rejecting.

Jesus speaks about you and how I should respond to your words about Him.

John 8:43-47

English Standard Version (ESV)

Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot*bear to hear my word.*You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires.*He was a murderer from the beginning, anddoes not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.*When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.*But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.*Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me?*Whoever is of God hears the words of God.*The reason why you do not hear them is that*you are not of God.”

Sherri to whom are you speaking? ----you seem to be quoting something from
the writings which are in a book labeled "JOHN" which christian scholars agree
are simply a collection of writings by unknown authorship------and certainly by no
one whoever met Jesus. The same unknown writers wrote the book of REVULSIONS---
in greek who is "the devil" ??? There is no character who is a "devil"
in the religion of Jesus and it certainly cannot "father" anyone. You are OBIVOIUSLY
very confused What does "the father of lies" mean? some chick you know
got knocked up by some pimp and gave birth to "lies"???
You need more instruction in bible class. I do not know greek usages ----I have
some acquaintance with hebrew and talmudic aramaic usages

These are Jesus words to irosie, which I fully expect Satan filled irosie91 to keep rejecting.

Hello Mrs Sherri,

Mr Jesus stopped by, and gave me some words about you. He said He is very disappointed that you were not in church this morning.

He also wanted to thank you for mentioning the SodaStream machine. He enjoys His immensely.

And finally, He said to tell you if you don't stop touching yourself, you will go blind.

The first Zionists in modern Israel were self-hating Jews.

So now Jesus was a self-hating Jew, too?

Actually I have been listening. And youve got a particular solution that hasnt gotten much traction. But I dont have an issue with your solution. Was more interested in how you can just declare that the need for a safe haven from persecution is old news. Up until 20 years ago, Russian jews desparately NEEDED an option.

Many of them came to the USA.

And I worked with MANY of them in Silicon Valley.. They were lucky and talented enough to come thru H1B visas.. Top grade immigrants. Others, not so lucky.. THAT'S the positive side of Zionism. Even elephants need a few elephant only sanctuaries..

The first Zionists in modern Israel were self-hating Jews.

So now Jesus was a self-hating Jew, too?

In context, a lot of Jews were transformed by what transpired in Europe just prior to the founding of Israel.. And YES -- many hated themselves for not resisting sooner and more violently. Don't think that clouded their judgement tho about re-establishing a homeland.

Becoming a pawn of local politics over the centuries takes a toll on your self-esteem.
Especially when your ancient heritage was as a self-reliant, self-governing people..

In context, a lot of Jews were transformed by what transpired in Europe just prior to the founding of Israel.. And YES -- many hated themselves for not resisting sooner and more violently. Don't think that clouded their judgement tho about re-establishing a homeland.

Becoming a pawn of local politics over the centuries takes a toll on your self-esteem.
Especially when your ancient heritage was as a self-reliant, self-governing people..

No sir, that's not why [MENTION=46133]Indeependent[/MENTION] is calling the founding Zionists "self-hating Jews".

He thinks they were self-hating Jews because they didn't want Israel to be ruled by Jewish religious law, as opposed to be a secular state.

No sir, that's not why [MENTION=46133]Indeependent[/MENTION] is calling the founding Zionists "self-hating Jews".

He thinks they were self-hating Jews because they didn't want Israel to be ruled by Jewish religious law, as opposed to be a secular state.

What would Muslims be called in Muslim countries if they were tired of Sharia Law and just wanted secular laws? Would they be called apostates and thrown into prison?

What would Muslims be called in Muslim countries if they were tired of Sharia Law and just wanted secular laws? Would they be called apostates and thrown into prison?

So a Zionist who opposed Jewish religious law controlling Israel= self-hating Jew?

interesting.

[MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39069]toastman[/MENTION]
[MENTION=35705]Phoenall[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION]

OMG! I didn't know that. Amazing what we can learn here. So when did Jesus say I ain't no Zionist & condemn all of his Zionist followers?

Victory is not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack. But he sure is fun to play with.

True. Christians don't hate the followers of the Zionist Jew Rabbi Jesus.

Jesus wasn't a Zionist, you idiot!

So a Zionist who opposed Jewish religious law controlling Israel= self-hating Jew?

interesting.

[MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39069]toastman[/MENTION]
[MENTION=35705]Phoenall[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION]

The Leftist Jews certianly are. The way you hear them carry on, you would think they just want Israel to roll over and play dead for the Arabs. However, it would really be interesting to get your take on what would happen to Muslims who loudly claim that they are tired of Sharia Law (let's say in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States). What would happen to those who are fed up living under Sharia Law? You seem obsessed with the this particular thread. Perhaps a thread should be started that Mohammed wasn't a prophet, and we could get some comments from you..

By the way, I am not an expert in Jewish Law the way you are in Sharia Law, but I doubt very much that Jewish Law is anywhere as strict as Sharia Law.

No, moron.

Muslims in Muslim countries are called human beings.

And you and your bigoted comments come from the heart of a Zionist hater.

The Leftist Jews certianly are. The way you hear them carry on, you would think they just want Israel to roll over and play dead for the Arabs. However, it would really be interesting to get your take on what would happen to Muslims who loudly claim that they are tired of Sharia Law (let's say in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States). What would happen to those who are fed up living under Sharia Law? You seem obsessed with the this particular thread. Perhaps a thread should be started that Mohammed wasn't a prophet, and we could get some comments from you..

By the way, I am not an expert in Jewish Law the way you are in Sharia Law, but I doubt very much that Jewish Law is anywhere as strict as Sharia Law.

So not only were the Founding Zionists self-hating Jews, but Leftist Jews are also self-hating Jews.

Wow, you really are an arrogant and judgemental son of a bitch aren't you?

As for Jewish law, its a lot more stringent and technical than Sharia.

So not only were the Founding Zionists self-hating Jews, but Leftist Jews are also self-hating Jews.

Wow, you really are an arrogant and judgemental son of a bitch aren't you?

As for Jewish law, its a lot more stringent and technical than Sharia.

Different groups of people have various ideas on how a government should be run. However, you are certainly a fool if you think that Jewish law is a lot stricter than Sharia Law. Say, I have a great idea. Why don't you tell the leaders in Saudi Arabia that they really should follow Jewish law instead of Sharia law because it is stricter. See how big that goes over there. I have to tell you, Herr Weil Ich Weiss, that now that you are out of high school, you have gotten more and more vulgar. What a mouth you have on you. Is this how young Muslim men going on 19 speak all the time?

Different groups of people have various ideas on how a government should be run. However, you are certainly a fool if you think that Jewish law is a lot stricter than Sharia Law. Say, I have a great idea. Why don't you tell the leaders in Saudi Arabia that they really should follow Jewish law instead of Sharia law because it is stricter. See how big that goes over there. I have to tell you, Herr Weil Ich Weiss, that now that you are out of high school, you have gotten more and more vulgar. What a mouth you have on you. Is this how young Muslim men going on 19 speak all the time?

Halachah has more rules than Sharia.

Have you heard of a "Sharia elevator"?

Compared to Halachah, Sharia is a loose system of recommendations.

Halachah has more rules than Sharia.

Have you heard of a "Sharia elevator"?

Compared to Halachah, Sharia is a loose system of recommendations.

I doubt that you, a Muslim, can even go over the rules of Halachah. In fact, I seriously doubt that there are many posters and readers of whatever religion can go over these different rules. It would be interesting for a Rabbi and an Imam to get on this forum and discuss each set of religious rules for us. Meanwhile, I don't think you will see Jews putting on a spectacle in a village square in Israel chopping off someone's hand, especially with children looking on. I also don't think you will find Jews killing other Jews just because they happened to change their religion.

I doubt that you, a Muslim, can even go over the rules of Halachah. In fact, I seriously doubt that there are many posters and readers of whatever religion can go over these different rules. It would be interesting for a Rabbi and an Imam to get on this forum and discuss each set of religious rules for us. Meanwhile, I don't think you will see Jews putting on a spectacle in a village square in Israel chopping off someone's hand, especially with children looking on. I also don't think you will find Jews killing other Jews just because they happened to change their religion.

I'm not a Muslim, you dumb shit.

But yes, Jewish law has more rules than Muslim law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back